3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 30.03.20 08:52 pm

The graphics in the game. (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

When I saw screenshots of them graphics was just a mega.But when I played this game was a bit upset.Graphics that is not so.How about you?
102 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoobyNoob 30.03.20

for me it is super! bright juicy picture, awesome weather, nice lighting... is that model car you can perform a little better. But overall the graphics are wonderful and perfectly fits the game, even a feeling as distant from NFS3 in ' 98:) As for screenshots - it was immediately clear that such graphics will not be

F
Flints 30.03.20

If antialiasing is added to the patch, the picture at times will be better. But pretty good graphics. In the midst of hot races as it is not to the picture, actually.

M
Michael S. 30.03.20

c:/Documents and Settings/*name*/My documents/Criterion Games/Need for Speed(TM) Hot Pursuit/config.NFS11Save

open with Notepad and you can twist the simplest functions:

[Display]
Width=1280
Height=1024, display vertically and horizontally

ForceAniso=true, should initially falce
HiResTextures=true, textures with high detail
MotionBlur=true, then clear, blur
DepthOfField=true
FitToVertical=true, vertical sync
GammaRamp=1.150
[Settings]
ShadowMapLevel=3, the level of detail of shadows

S
SBGAlbatros 30.03.20

Hmm.. here some screens live PICTURES from real life, not games!

But in the game... well.. a LITTLE worse but not completely)))))

D
Dimarik05 30.03.20

I do not understand something: where's the in-game graphics, which screenshots? I imagine that's how oblamalsya customers who pre-ordered and waiting for this game for a long time.

A
AlexWake777 30.03.20

All right there with the graphics. Just smoothing should be enabled.
Here is my screen:
pix.PlayGround.ru

Ladder is almost invisible. And it is in the resolution 1600на900. If someone's monitor supports 1900на1200, the picture and all will be perfect. Yes on the screenshots.
So stop whining, the picture in the game is wonderful, just in order to get a good monitor is needed.

S
StalkerVlad 30.03.20

graphics otlichnaya but there is no smoothing

A
AlexWake777 30.03.20

StalkerVlad, you do not read the posts in the thread?))
I want somewhere to put a description of how the smoothing on the g Force to cut. A kind person suggested and it worked. There with the help spezialnoy bend from Nvidii is cut. Using control Panel does not work.

K
Kapitan Pozhar 30.03.20

PlayGround.ruhere is a screenshot using photo mode, no smoothing

P
PaHaR 30.03.20

Predator 45
Get full size screen, the same space he mangles ©

S
Strel-Ok 30.03.20

IMHO count chic

R
Rasl11 30.03.20

In a game I like!!!

D
DiLouk 30.03.20

Graphics are so-so, tone is unpleasantly reminiscent of the under-carpet. The design tracks are not very. I would put 7 points.

L
Losha000 30.03.20

One word bullshit

[
[IDevIL 30.03.20

The graphics are good pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 30.03.20

Mine Shift better graphics.There is direct so all is smooth.

U
Udalennyy 30.03.20

Also noticed that the game graphics are slightly worse than was reported originally

D
D0c_81 30.03.20

the only minus is the lack of smoothing. I basically graphic design is satisfied.

7enX 30.03.20

People, you have a thousand times said, that the smoothing of include simple. Just create a profile for nfs11.exe in the Nvidia control Panel in the option Manage 3D settings, tab Software settings. I.e. add the startup file and change the settings in paragraph 2. Namely, Anisotropic filtering 8x and more, Antialiasing - mode is the Increase in application settings Antialiasing settings 4x and more. Nice pictures. And the last is really just like the render trailer for Hot pursuit 2.

o
opv88 30.03.20

I would say, the graphics in the style of the HP2. What does it mean? Nature with bright and vivid colors: trees, foliage, water... in Short - a kind style. Who played the HP2 will understand and probably like it, who did not play, that may not come to taste. Personally, I really like...