3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snotes 30.03.20 08:56 pm

Disappeared tab \"Army\" (Stellaris)

Hello. There was a problem - tab Scheduler disappeared bookmark Army. There, in the Scheduler, there is a button to hide menu items - fleets, ships, factions, the environment, etc., her army did not hide and the button flag is set, the army should appear, but they are not. . When this flag is set on the button of the armies , and its removal changes nothing - the button of the army in the scheduler does not appear. The other buttons work normally and hide and show the fleets and ships, and fractions...to Capture the moment why this is happening and failed, when run from a previous saved game where the button Army is still there, watching her, then she disappears arbitrarily. The army is not going away, but without a button to control them is difficult. Maybe a limit in the game the number of armies there? Second question - in the game often appear by themselves blue building ships. Currently stand quietly on the sidelines, on the team so did not react, they can only be eliminated. Ships of my Empire, but I did not build them. What is it??
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
ssd213 30.03.20

The ships belong to the sector which builds them when necessary.

S
Snotes 30.03.20

ssd213
Okay, thank you.

S
Snotes 30.03.20

Hello. Prompt, pliz, how can I remove a green ring around your fleet?

X
Xam8 30.03.20

Blue construction vehicles. In the settings of the sector, you have the option of space exploration. If it is removed, the sector would not build the construction ships.

Snotes
It is likely to aura in any type of vehicle, for example, reduces the enemy shields or rate of fire. It seems there is a mod, which disables its display.

S
Snotes 30.03.20

Xam8
Thank you for your answer