3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
47square 30.03.20 08:56 pm

The problem with the ending (Fallout 4)

Went recently for the second time the game blew up the Institute for the Minutemen, while maintaining Brotherhood and Subway, but after all the cutscenes, when the game continues, came to Diamond City, and there is absolutely nothing has changed, though, as I recall, there supposed to come a faction that was( last time there came the synths Institute), but this time - nobody, nobody at all, though none of the residents don't even say anything about the events(because they are all sorts of changes the world needs to discuss). In General, I was wildly disappointed with this.Does anyone had the same problem? Could this be related to the mod? Or it is necessary to destroy the Subway c Brotherhood? I will be glad to answers.
2 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gera95 30.03.20

Who blew up the Institute, and they should be. Passed as well, blew up the Institute with Minuteman, in diamond city was the flag of the Minutemen. Now go through the same.

47square wrote:
Could this be related to the mod?
Maybe. To progress through the story of a major fashion, especially concerning the plot, it is better not to put. On graphics you can, trees, grass, CBBE meshes,. the little things in General.

47square 30.03.20

Gera95
Thanks for the reply