3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kraduschiysya pelmen 30.03.20 08:56 pm

Fisticuffs. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People beat me like a dog,Like just everything.left mouse-quick attack,right block,shivta+left strong attack.But damn the beat and beat,give a couple of tips.
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey--- 30.03.20

Do bias

m
mnogabukaf 30.03.20

the counter do(at the time of the backswing of the enemy unit pull*if I confuse nothing)
the enemy loses concentration for a few seconds*at this point, and Bay

B
Beringer 30.03.20

crouching dumpling
Try to clearly work out a circular in the direction of care. It's like a somersault to the side, but this new feature of the third part - the rebound. And in the end with a direct attack, you find yourself on the side, from the enemy. It is open until unit snaps and skips the one two punch. I won so for skellige bearded, on the feast of the Crash, although he was higher leveled and burned the skull. When will the hang of it, you never get behind the whole fight.

k
kukulkan9 30.03.20

keep your distance, so you attacked not for quick strikes and strong. Strong catch block (not clamping, as it were, counter-attack) and beat him in the face a couple of times, tearing up the distance. Repeat until victory.

k
kriegehund 30.03.20

Put in the time block on the right)
And avoid small spaces when dealing with multiple opponents (bandikui) during missions. Block, Dodge, hit)

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 30.03.20

How to enter the blow, bounced off and then abruptly in the melon. The counter is also possible, but not always.

F
Flow4Master 30.03.20

Figa behold here tips slapped. And the author just need to lower the difficulty of the game and not look for complexity where adults serious uncles play. As said Goblin Beams in Matrice the hardest a drunken brawl in a communal apartment and in some missions as against three times in the narrow room of the house.

B
Bupycop 30.03.20

Flow4Master
Not just for me, so in the v3 complex, this fights, pass a second time on the highest difficulty, the problem is only in fist fights, especially the pissed off drunks in the tavern with Skellige, like 1-2 levels( 16 like) but has 1/3 HP or 3 men at the feast of the Crashes. Now good and ready to nadawat most Klitschko))

F
Flow4Master 30.03.20

Bupycop
Well, the fact of the matter about what they say. With one or even two problems should not arise. But three are already bypassed from the flank or rear and sublocal/counterattack from behind you can't see them. Therefore, it is only necessary to keep them in front - before my eyes, in terms of small rooms - difficult, but possible. Therefore, essi hit, like the dog easier difficulty level to be reduced.

B
Bupycop 30.03.20

Flow4Master
Not one too difficult, the same of wildcard or as they are there for quick strikes demolished 1/4 HP, heavy when I have to apply about 12-14-year... or in the port of Novigrad, 2 bouncers for recruitment, are not so easy to defeat, slightly shorter not balanced... and didn't help... Quen slipping in conversations, potions cease to operate, if you drink in advance, in battle-even to eat can not((

S
SP-minus 30.03.20

crouching dumpling

the right beat, so be it, nothing instead of studying nonsense

r
romero52 30.03.20

Now 20 level, currencies of the guys with the red skull. The technique is very simple.
The beginning of the battle, a dark screen immediately hit with a quick stroke, a pair of punches can slip through the enemy until he block not set.
After that I press Alt and jump back from the enemy, it is usually at this point, is in the block.
Wait a few seconds away from an enemy, see that it moves in your direction and begins to shake stab quick attack.
Our attack is faster, and his attack is interrupted.
A necessary practice.

I
I3ender 30.03.20

The simplest tactic. Kontrplak at the impact of the prot, he staggered, 2-3 fast, moved away, and so repeat until done, all the impellar on the most recent difficulty had passed.

P
Potok Zvezd 30.03.20

lured into the labyrinth 2 hunters in area around the fountain, to see more places, but failed to overcome. Then after running through the maze in an attempt to shift past them, managed to separate them and the only one to blame, remaining. phew. tryndets how difficult panic straight...

S
SP-minus 30.03.20

simply acknowledge that the fighting was done ineptly, almost all the rivals on hard difficulty submitted in a matter of seconds

s
saa0891 30.03.20

Lord, Yes, on the counter to catch as nefig to do,the problems can only arise in the event that them two or three.

G
GventPlayer 30.03.20

The Stream Of Stars
they could Igny burn easy

r
rapmagnat 30.03.20

Bug. Clamp Shift all the time and press the left mouse button. The enemy holds the block and can do nothing. And slowly win. You can win at any level.

W
WekuX 30.03.20

The dumbest thing gray çelik blows the Witcher 3 hit, and the enemy behind the beat drops 1% HP. And not even that scary, and the fact that on 1 fight takes 5-7 minutes. The same idiocy.

W
WAga 30.03.20

Maybe after the patch or I XS, fisticuffs, just some nonsense. Is increase the level of the enemy, I barely hit, if you punch the enemy has taken 1-2% HP, and I demolished 3 strikes, if you take away the higher levels, I itself can not break through one, and I demolished in 4-5 strokes. What kind of damn nonsense