3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jigi 30.03.20 08:58 pm

Stunts, tricks and secret places (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time)

If the slow time , the Prince can kill without problems.
Jump over the enemy and kick in slow time.

{~_~}
68 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xvost 30.03.20

I went through the game about 5 months ago, and when I found out that the sequel decided to wait for Akellovskaya transfer and play Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time again.) But also to look for secrets in the game. Through search engines found the secret about the level of the first part (where it should be on the balcony at the beginning of the game to hold the button). Then as if the secret about the image of the hanged man in the cell at the level of the prisoner trying to escape in the first chamber to the left of the post save on the wall is the hanged man (as in the game hangman)... so-so.)
But then I learned about the broken walls in the old Palace. So, in order. In the room there is a lever. It can be turned. After the first turn, close the gates through which the Prince entered the room and open the gate on the left, there are crawling bugs. But the lever can be further rotated forward and all the gates slammed shut. Now the lever of his pen in the stone wall, I tried her batter as advised by the friend to above - is not broken, although visible to some as though the hole in the size. And then I did this: downloaded the trainer, is called"fdx-pop ...wash with AG, which has the following options:
Trainer Options
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1) H - Infinite Health
2) P - Infinite Sand Tanks/Maxxed
3) L - Infinite Power Tanks/Maxxed
4) Y - SpiderMan (see notes)
5) G - Fall Protection (see notes)
6) K - 1 hit kill (see notes)
7) M - freeze enemy (see notes)
8) 1,2,3,4 - booster keys (see notes)
9) N - Infinite Slow Mo (see notes)

We are interested in here is point 8.
Thanks to this point using the buttons 1,2,3,4 - Prince jump can figuratively move across the floor, and walk through walls!!!. Although somewhat hmm.. strange, let's say, by the way.) Tell in chronological order, so we got the sword, went down and pushed the stone block and then the Headlights crawled in the stone crack. Now we are at a precipice and must cross to the opposite shore, just in time for the proverbial room with Rucava and the wall, which should be secret. When the Prince is already on the last ledge and he should just jump up and podnyatsya to get into the room with the lever, press the 3 (!!!must be downloaded trainer!!!) and (!!!Prince must stand on the ledge, not hanging on it!!!).
And the Prince will go through the wall (the button will have a little long), now a few taps and pass through the wall, which for so long had tried unsuccessfully to break. We see the door and screw lestico going back up. The gates are closed and open, they are thus a lever and that when he looks at the wall.
So the secret to this really is. Only ever blocked or it is not known how to open it to be honest.

X
Xvost 30.03.20

Prince of Persia - the Sands of time (Prince of Persia - The sands of time).

Who needs spread two Savestate. One in front of the entrance to this room. The other inside the room.
Interestingly, the game is saved by 40%. And Akellovskaya interpretation of this saved game is called: Long-buried secret.
And has its own icon (next to each sohranyalki in the game, there is a picture).
However, saves it. One game gone, but I want to posmoret how it looks, so the same post six screenshots (screenshots in Jpeg).

http://princsand.narod.ru/Jpg.rar - screens.

http://princsand.narod.ru/Profiles.rar - saves.

PS
To all the archives, added information to restore, so if Pobjeda, it is possible by means of WINRAR to fix them.

X
Xvost 30.03.20

Prince of Russia - from whom you have a version of the game (what version)?

V
Vranovyy 30.03.20

From Akella. On these Versions of many of the secrets do not apply.

Y
YuLIANka 30.03.20

What site were you downloaded the coach to pass through the wall? The exact address is possible, please.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 30.03.20

www.igromania.ru

N
NeoN 30.03.20

here, on the Playground, there's this one trainer... I'm pumped ))

P
PlayGround.ru 30.03.20

che for delirium? I when anyone of the three of Lamar killed, another appears.....I'm certainly a lot to kill you can,but indefinitely I jump and hack can't =(

T
TanyaM 30.03.20

Not really until now nobody was able to go to the secret room by breaking the wall?

B
Bahodir 30.03.20

And what a trainer you broke the wall. Will find send ,please, at [email protected]

N
NedViD 30.03.20

where the first secret room? thread who found?

A
Anorienn 30.03.20

I'm not a cheater, but all the same... how to open the console in the game?..

X
Xandee 30.03.20

Properly, not a cheater=) And the console is not there, but the coaches for the game you can use if you want.

o
owned 30.03.20

the magician to give I had HDE)

N
NedViD 30.03.20

so one thread has found the first secret room....in the episode where the father is necessary to fight

F
Fallen Chrono 30.03.20

Not know it here or not, but going through this game again in the tenth, I noticed that the Headlight can be angry, if you hit it with the sword and it will shoot the Prince from the bow,even to kill, also can be to kill and Faro.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 30.03.20

Yes you can, but you can look at the headlamp and it will be resent)

S
Shady PG 30.03.20

and I like it.

d
dantt3 30.03.20

to get here someone else writes

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 30.03.20

Please do not flood. Want to discuss - go to the forums where there are people, according to the new Prince, say, Express their opinions, and to fill posts so just not nice