3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20 08:59 pm

Haythem Kenway (Assassin's Creed 3)

More than the main character Connor...? Well no, of course the main character is always evident, because we played it, but in fact Hatem received at least a step more charismatic and interesting than Connor. Hatem he was, despite everything, to find common ground and solve their differences. But Connor chose another way - to kill all who disagree with him... So will not go far in life. Well, although what is there to wonder after Connor killed his best friend all became clear, direction of play and with the future plot... it Became clear that a primitive need of all is to go and destroy in its path, literally everyone who will be with you just do not agree, until for the time being will not go the credits... And that he killed Huitema is not altogether surprising, after the murder of the best friend where to go to retreat? In General, it is certainly the developers ' idea, not for me to argue with their right to decide how it will be in the game, though it's mush solid Hardcore. I just think it would be possible to do without killing Huitema, and just, like, disappear him at the end of the game from the main plot, so to speak the gap, and then a good continuation to think about Connor and the same Hateme... And I think people would like that, people would more approved than the way they did... but who knows again, maybe the way they did is the best option...

And yet Haythem Kenway as a character, I think me and you will be remembered for all time, unlike Connor, who will appear in memory only due to the fact that the core gameplay and attention in this part involved him in greater degree than to the same Hatimu. But it does not mean that Connor was the best character ...

And still I liked the game, each part of the Assassin I accept as a gift from a high-quality gaming industry, still worked well and they had everything. In General, I personally rated the game 9 out of 10. Because of the wealth of a good ending concerning Desmond and the real time - one point in my eyes was lost, so to speak... Yes, but everything else I was very pleased, and the music composed by Lorne Balfe impressed, however, than wrote it in the previous parts of Jesper Kyd. So the game is worthy of attention anyway. Everyone will find something for themselves, especially those who passed the first part...
182 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallenGhost 30.03.20

Want his babies^_^

G
GarretSSS 30.03.20

FallenGhost

D
Daria1691 30.03.20

Raji-Dragon
What about the fact that the goals of the assassins and Templars close, you can bet. The assassins want full freedom, puppet theatre, freed from the puppet master, and the Templars want to be the puppeteers and using power to make the order. In the language of Huitema, Connor wants to make the sheep walk where they like, and Hatem wants to be a shepherd and control the movement of the sheep. Something like that...

L
Lucky_fellow 30.03.20

I'm more inclined to the side of Hatuma. People(most of them) are not able to live normally by themselves, they need to control. If there is complete freedom, there is chaos.

w
wilddisk 30.03.20

viollett
The assassins want freedom and peace. Freedom only wanted Connor and the Assassins prekrasno know that freedom will lead to permissiveness. Just want people to live without tyranny. The phrase nothing is true everything is permissible says it is about what you can do whatever you want of course, but your actions must be accompanied by common sense otherwise ...oops! Analogue tamplierov father's understanding.

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

Liberalism implies obligatory permissiveness, nobody is talking about complete the will of the people, unfortunately many people because of his promiscuity at the present stage of evolution/life can't control many of their actions and act on the bad and not on a human in the end, liberalism says just about the equality of the people in power, but it does not mean that if anyone wants things to go and lead the capital of the country, or those other things, just all these crises in the world that people go without money on the streets, looking for what to wear, the fact that children and in the end animals don't have enough money... Why don't they stagger in packs on the streets I believe for one simple reason, this is a huge imbalance in people's money, one official half an Apple, and other hundreds have to share the remaining half an Apple, that I believe liberalism implies a balance in the relations between people in everything, both in terms of Finance and moral. But of course if one idiot starts coming and shoot to walk down the street and shout we have liberalism I do what I want, of course all with common sense, unlike him, would just cut it out because it interfere with normal human relationships and in the plan indirectly liberalism.

a
andrey301095 30.03.20

It seems to me that in Assassin's creed 3 views of the Templars and the assassins was formed more accurately. In the earlier parts of the main plot wound around the Apple of Eden, but it was just a tool who was trying to get both sides. And if the views of the knights Templar we have been very clear: strict control, even by deprivation of freedom of choice. the views of the assassins were vague and each is perceived differently. I talked to many fans of the series and heard different versions of the goals of the assassins from protect people from Templiers tyranny to complete freedom of human behavior. In the third part of the developers main story has sent the relationship between the Templars and the assassins. And it turns out that among them there is no bad or good. Just each order seeks to improve the lives of people. Order and freedom are two extremes of the same essence, and the fight between Templars and assassins allows you to maintain a middle ground. Will not the Templars, and freedom will become anarchy. Will not the assassins, the order will become a tyranny.
But if you take away Hatem and Connor, then Connor simply adopted vzgljady Achilles which, in turn, did not perceive a compromise as a solution to the problem, just eliminated dissent. He also suppressed in Connor's thoughts on the Compromise. But Charles Lee by his actions just pushed Connor from his Father.

D
DenAhill 30.03.20

Hatem character is cool,without it seems the game is not the same would be.

M
MolodoyXGOD 30.03.20

But as Desmond in the animus ruled hatemo from the beginning and then Connor?

G
GarretSSS 30.03.20

Коннор96
The father and son are the ancestors of the des. Until Conor was born, could live for Hatama; after birth it is no longer possible to do, and we switched to Conor.

L
Laysik_One 30.03.20

Heh, I've been thinking whom I Hatem recalls, it turned out, James bond))

G
GarretSSS 30.03.20

Laysik_One
Who is it? Craig? What?

L
Laysik_One 30.03.20

GarretSSS
He is also an Englishman, demeanor, loves the exotic (slept with a native American), his behavior. Anyways, for some reason it seems that these 2 Persian are very similar.

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

Laysik_One
The selection of facial expressions and behavior in some aspects are similar.)

T
Timur-menge 30.03.20

Hatem himself to blame for his death, nefig was to attack Connor when he came to kill Charles Lee, if Connor would kill If perhaps he'd let Haitima as father and so...
And kill Hatem gave themselves too easy, I would say too stupid, he died, Connor in easy without any obstacles plunged his sword through his throat

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

Timur-menge
That's the whole point realize that Hatem didn't resist much, he didn't expect murder from Connor... And he only attacked in order to stop Connor through struggle, detention and delay in time, but not a murder unlike Connor... But as Connor chose to do the film was a primitive revenge everything in his path to block him, not even trying to really understand why something is barred. If someone or something interferes, it is not a reason to immediately eliminate it to go and not listening to anyone, rested at one point... Yes there are in life cases when you do not need to listen to anyone and go for their goals because it's mostly the haters who want to bring down, the true path where you are already. But believe me this is not the case, is not the case Connor...

C
Cold 2 30.03.20

Hatem

T
Trind 30.03.20

It can be judged in two ways, Yes, Connor attacked a comrade Huitema, Hitem stood up and died - but if you swap Huitema and Connor, which was then probably as well.

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

Trind
Possible. Connor attacked to stop the plans Hateme, that is to kill finally, and Hatem purely defense, but Connor didn't appreciate it and just killed without a second thought... This is the wrong point in the game, which completely spoiled the opinion about the main character - Connor.

T
Trind 30.03.20

Fahrenheit3640
Yes, in principle, due to the fact that you changed the brotherhood - it's not worth it to kill his own father. But remember the time of the murder - Connor was badly wounded, was bleeding and was probably in the heat of passion, extenuating circumstances so to speak))))))