3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20 08:59 pm

Haythem Kenway (Assassin's Creed 3)

More than the main character Connor...? Well no, of course the main character is always evident, because we played it, but in fact Hatem received at least a step more charismatic and interesting than Connor. Hatem he was, despite everything, to find common ground and solve their differences. But Connor chose another way - to kill all who disagree with him... So will not go far in life. Well, although what is there to wonder after Connor killed his best friend all became clear, direction of play and with the future plot... it Became clear that a primitive need of all is to go and destroy in its path, literally everyone who will be with you just do not agree, until for the time being will not go the credits... And that he killed Huitema is not altogether surprising, after the murder of the best friend where to go to retreat? In General, it is certainly the developers ' idea, not for me to argue with their right to decide how it will be in the game, though it's mush solid Hardcore. I just think it would be possible to do without killing Huitema, and just, like, disappear him at the end of the game from the main plot, so to speak the gap, and then a good continuation to think about Connor and the same Hateme... And I think people would like that, people would more approved than the way they did... but who knows again, maybe the way they did is the best option...

And yet Haythem Kenway as a character, I think me and you will be remembered for all time, unlike Connor, who will appear in memory only due to the fact that the core gameplay and attention in this part involved him in greater degree than to the same Hatimu. But it does not mean that Connor was the best character ...

And still I liked the game, each part of the Assassin I accept as a gift from a high-quality gaming industry, still worked well and they had everything. In General, I personally rated the game 9 out of 10. Because of the wealth of a good ending concerning Desmond and the real time - one point in my eyes was lost, so to speak... Yes, but everything else I was very pleased, and the music composed by Lorne Balfe impressed, however, than wrote it in the previous parts of Jesper Kyd. So the game is worthy of attention anyway. Everyone will find something for themselves, especially those who passed the first part...
182 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trind 30.03.20

Haitem not a bastard, he's tricky-you.....s')))))

L
Larry666 30.03.20

Trind
Maybe.But personally, it makes me disgusted. I can't stand people who have high self-esteem, because I have it too high.

T
Trind 30.03.20

Mr.Onil
Well so, and what I wrote)))) and then read everything else))))

L
Larry666 30.03.20

Trind
OK

Y
Yllia 30.03.20

Connor didn't want to kill my father. He's the only one who thought of reconciling the Templars and the assassins. He was forced to kill his father, defending their lives. But Hatem - a real fanatic. I should kill you раньше2 is the normal word in relation to his own son?!

Y
Yllia 30.03.20

Why people like Hatem? He threw his son in battle, he almost killed him. What is good?

L
Laysik_One 30.03.20

Yllia
Because his son is the brake is not educated. How you can negotiate?

L
Larry666 30.03.20

Laysik_One
Though a son and a brake, but a father he doesn't deserve. Son-this is some out of this world.And the father believed in his own lies.

Y
Yllia 30.03.20

He pitlane to find a contact with the father. And didn't want to kill him.

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

Yllia
I think you're talking about the opposite, if Hatem wanted to kill him, he would have killed Connor when meeting in the hut and wouldn't try to go in contact with him, agreeing on something... Hatem was in a normal state, Connor is wounded... this suggests that if Hatem wanted to kill him there in the Fort, he would kill him... and Connor just took advantage of the situation easy - to remove a strong enemy... which in fact they were not... who does not like Hatem pointed out the true traitor who invaded the village of Connor? Is Hatem, is he nasty? Yes, you can still notice that Hatem not immediately recognized, the existence of his son... and if you compare all these things, all of the above is formed in one puzzle, which says that Connor is not really what we wanted to listen to someone in addition to myself...

Y
Yllia 30.03.20

In the hut was not killed, and then only because he needed the help of Connor. But soon left Connor alone to fight against the mercenaries. Although Connor had come to his aid! And why do you blame Connor for killing his father while he to the last did not want to do that? It Hatem left him no choice. And until recently, I was hoping for the father and the son the voice of the blood will be more important than the confrontation of their orders. But no – Hatem revealed the fullness of fanaticism Templar for him was more than his own son.

L
Larry666 30.03.20

Yllia
This is stupid. Connor Assassin and Templar Haythem. These things are not connected. So this idea Connor was at the very beginning leschine sense.

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

Yllia
Leaving him alone with the mercenaries, he knew that Connor calmly handle. Why do you insist that Hatem left him no choice? In my opinion there is always a choice! And the one who broke down and first took up arms, and the guilty, in this case it's Connor...

Mr.Onil
Unite people - that is the main objective, and it can save you from many troubles... And all these guards are from each other, only blunt relationship and aggravate the situation, thus do not at - bringing everything to wars...

Y
Yllia 30.03.20

As Connor? First raised the weapon is Hatem! Connor was only defending himself. And Hatem just the handsome took up arms against the wounded son!

Although.. maybe you're right. Maybe he actually chose to die himself than to kill her child...

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

Yllia
Look closely at their last meeting, and think about the words Haitima that he says during the so-called strife... Why Hatimu was strangling Connor? He could it a thousand times to kill him, when Connor just came out wounded and shell-shocked after the explosion... Hatem imperfect, not that I was trying to convey, but that is still compared to Connor, he at least knew how to listen to people and try to find compromises, unlike Connor...

G
GameFan2002 30.03.20

Yes it was a pity Hatama he is the only normal Templar

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

GameFan2002
Or is it just the beginning?

A
Advancer13 30.03.20

haithem best! Respect him!

L
Larry666 30.03.20

Fahrenheit3640
One of the goals of Assasino was peace in the world, and not the Association with the Templars. If the best Assassins are unable to achieve this goal , Connor of course you can , by joining the Assassins and Templars. Even if he has made the enterprises , which either side would still want power.
Assassins and Templars have fought for centuries and then suddenly a truce. Mg! This is ridiculous!

F
Fahrenheit3640 30.03.20

Mr.Onil
That's the whole problem people have - not the faith in his work. Stupid bias to everything new because of the stereotypes that are easily destroyed, should only want...