3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gennadiy Novoselov 30.03.20 09:03 pm

who wants to return to normal single-shot damage arts (World of Tanks)

art before razdoval very well and now something really bad is happening , I wish all of you voted for the return of AFFELTRANGEN E100
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
AVlad99 30.03.20

Yes , Durov bring back the wall!!! Tsoi is alive!!!!

V
VovanFitisov 30.03.20

Art — imbalance, and other explosive tanks like the Japanese TT and British women. Its actually from the game it is necessary to remove, or at least Zebulunite fine. And if you want Waffles, go to the Chinese server, it is on sale there.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 30.03.20

Gennady Novoselov
you have to play this miserable game... just tried crosoft and now WOT for me was a complete stool even one fight in tanks I am not going to play, how everything is dull, Yes, even pubs riveted on kalenkov bum played nicer bathed potato crap...

T
Tdante 30.03.20

Everything flows, everything changes. Adapt or get out. All do not care.

m
mavlan 30.03.20

Came up with would have some sort of way to cut her out of the game so that those who inject to offset the costs, would have left a couple of pieces of each nation as premti, and the rest would drink. Well, or those who inject at least one branch in compensation would give the Prem takn to choose from and all art would have removed to hell. A pair of art 10, but the fun of playing them a little, to inject only because I can't unfinished branch to leave...

i
inad 30.03.20

Stunning and new bottom balance this for me was the last straw. Art apnuli not cut, and the new balance only dozens of playing at the top of the list.

v
vigo24 30.03.20

it is not damage arts and the fact that their lot in battle

A
Alex2010god 30.03.20

What's done is done!
Although occasionally and now art unsuit - but many believe that art apnuli (mill).
Hotelok many grown a whole bunch,but the Yam do not care...
3 arty in a battle is a lot?
There was a time got in a fight where 12 art was on the one hand and on the other 12,so much fun!Arta PT - sewed, and the battle lasted 5 min).

S
S.t.e.n 30.03.20

3 arts-is a lot Yes. In the battle 30/30 is the norm...
As for the Waffle E100 -so it nafig not needed, as the actual cheat all your drums.

N
Neimovernyy 30.03.20

Brown the roosters minus normal guys plussat

N
Neimovernyy 30.03.20

helps the removal of brown or nerf in the trash patuser