3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Paradox 31.03.20 11:36 pm

Old woman in bus

I've been recently on KMP read the story of a young girl, as her bus pulled up, the grandmother, said to give way, and that there is no type because she's pregnant (well, the circumstances is the same).

Grandma Oh you're young... don't respect the elders, kokok and hit her elbow in the stomach. Here jokes end, the girl had a miscarriage.

I actually watched the behavior of the elderly women, and recalled a couple of moments from the past. They behave because they are all shit. Type I'm old, what have I got to lose. But because they are doing all bullshit, dictate left and right some vague moral rules, invented just. And young saying these parasites don't respect the elders.

No, well I concede, I'm done, Yes. Yeah and elbow to the gut do not hunt, and so constantly: Ah, thank you, beaver chilavek.

I've also noticed that they WELL BL... IN front of ALL WANT to get on the BUS and sit on an empty seat. And God may, or God forbid, before they sit down. AFTER ALL, GOD WILL PACKET, ANCESTORS IN THE COFFIN PEREVERNULA, AY-AY-AY.

Such cases, pawson. What do you think about this? Seen one of these?
101 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sima4 31.03.20

I'm good, have me a car.

E
Ease 31.03.20

Yes, there is not only the grandmother, there is the General crowd is pretty nasty. Especially in summer when the heat is. There is nothing to drive unnecessarily, better by car.

B
Belyy sudya 31.03.20

Sima4
I'm good, have me a car.
Lucky. And I'm even on the right not learned. It is difficult to learn to drive?

S
Silencio 31.03.20

I (and not only) on the bike is much more convenient due to traffic jams, but the car certainly has a

GTAмaнъ
you have a twin brother? ^^

S
Sima4 31.03.20

The white judge
Believe, but I really helped the game with cars from GTA and Driver to the training simulators.
The most nervous for my exam town and avtoparkovka. Slide, snake, a garage and a theory - just.

Theory passed the first 0 errors, driving and platform second.

-
-SlashuuR- 31.03.20

If culturally ask or just silently stand by, it is inferior. And if you blatantly demand, it is not a maw-mate was already thin strallen.

j
jerry90 31.03.20

Poor guy. Their grandmother, you see, are oppressed in the trolley. Walk.

C
Chak Norris2000 31.03.20

Grandmas are different. One constantly the first climb on the bus\trolley\other form of public transport, to get not give. But if you try to do, just pick up a squealing, like the old do not respect, and of the kids, etc. Also constantly dripping on the brain, if not let them sit. They just blatantly used their age and position. Because of this, there is a desire to be rude and not do what they ask. Other normal, good, do not walk first, do not push, politely asked to give way. like this and want to help, skip to give way.

G
GTAman 31.03.20

Silencio
you have a twin brother? ^^
It's kind of fake, beware!

V
Vladimir Shebzuhov 31.03.20

Ah Yes, grandma
Vladimir Shebzukhov

Fable

In the tram, a young guy,
The old lady that stood
Sighing over his head,
Asked: "I to the train station,

Drive or villages for nothing
This accidental transport?
Pardon me for asking me.
I'm in a hurry terrible!"

"Of course not! – sounded the answer --
I can get – for sure!"
Have a cold too, poor guy trail
Left transport urgently.

Barely in its place North,
Ended the conversation --
He uttered under his breath to himself:
"And I you, son, drive!"

With me I know you will agree
That helps a lot --
If not get to your head,
Try using your feet!

R
Rookwood 31.03.20

Yes, easier to give in, not in the scrap to stand up. But there are nasty grandmother, everyone in the bus would get.

d
dalekozabyiki 31.03.20

Across different grandmothers,but with respect to their age and always inferior.And the times they were heavy. Still,with reverence for our elderly.

r
rPeBoJL 31.03.20

don't ride in lahvosh

t
the endless misanthropy o 31.03.20

Madness is maturing in proportion to age

To appease the grandmother and the bus have it papounidis

R
RikoChiko 31.03.20

So please send nafig.
https://ria.ru/science/20171020/1507232567.html

r
rPeBoJL 31.03.20

Recochica
dangerous. you can stick to the back to grab. then a shopping bag Sabouraud

K
Kovboy belomor 31.03.20

That's when you become old, when the lift on the third floor will be akin to a marathon. Then see how you barked!I have a friend called Granny an old fool,as she saw that someone dropped a potato from the bucket and went up for yourself. She survived the blockade in Leningrad is one of the whole family.But who is the redneck?

R
Rolemanser 31.03.20

Ride to work by bus, bus stop near the house and work, well the ticket is 15 rubles. Noticed grandmother always sit on the seat where two seats are vacant - sits always on 1st place, in the beginning, not the edge, so if someone else wants to sit, you have to ask Granny to move, and here begins the circus. We have a stop near the Church and there is often a lot of bucks climbs and starts gauchada it with each other, if the mood I have, I delivers them potrolit, like you do with the faithful service going, and behave like dogs, and Christ spoke of, was hit on the right framed the left. But most of all I bombed when sitting this grandmother like a Queen for two seats, but as the final stop, it severely undermined and trying the bus the very first to pop up and all rastakat, but I fuck Restanques and does not slip.

z
zdrastE 31.03.20

Rolemanser wrote:
but I fuck Restanques and does not slip.
horseradish'm gonna push them?

r
rPeBoJL 31.03.20

Hello wrote:
horseradish'm gonna push them?
Rana you're here for Quaker weight pull or something?)