3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Paradox 31.03.20 11:36 pm

Old woman in bus

I've been recently on KMP read the story of a young girl, as her bus pulled up, the grandmother, said to give way, and that there is no type because she's pregnant (well, the circumstances is the same).

Grandma Oh you're young... don't respect the elders, kokok and hit her elbow in the stomach. Here jokes end, the girl had a miscarriage.

I actually watched the behavior of the elderly women, and recalled a couple of moments from the past. They behave because they are all shit. Type I'm old, what have I got to lose. But because they are doing all bullshit, dictate left and right some vague moral rules, invented just. And young saying these parasites don't respect the elders.

No, well I concede, I'm done, Yes. Yeah and elbow to the gut do not hunt, and so constantly: Ah, thank you, beaver chilavek.

I've also noticed that they WELL BL... IN front of ALL WANT to get on the BUS and sit on an empty seat. And God may, or God forbid, before they sit down. AFTER ALL, GOD WILL PACKET, ANCESTORS IN THE COFFIN PEREVERNULA, AY-AY-AY.

Such cases, pawson. What do you think about this? Seen one of these?
101 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 31.03.20

Hello
Well, if it will be effing and cooked at home is a jar with him in the bus to discover, from his smell is all instantly POPs up.

M
Medil 31.03.20

I had such a situation in the metro go, rush hour, people of darkness, I sit, a pensioner, as I am a gentleman will give way, but she roared-come along, we got up and walked away. no to politely ask. I had an injury slipped and was wiped off by the knee. it hurts to stand and walk. I didn't argue with her, so as to spoil the nerves themselves and others is not wanted. and the elderly, do not need such rude conduct, the fact that you are older doesn't mean you own everything

s
stalker7162534 31.03.20

The goodwill or anger of people on the street for psychologists is one of the tests determining the state of society.
When I read that the study was conducted in different cities of the world, asked passers-by to help how to find the right address, and the number of people to help and otmahnulsya determined the most polite city. (now I wanted to find on the Internet about this experiment, it is a pity did not work).

G
Gauguin 31.03.20

Well, if not degenerate, then give in, you just have to.

D
Delphis 31.03.20

otherwise Boh will be punished

W
Wing42 31.03.20

Delphis
But before that Boh will consult with Gauguin.

A
A.Soldier of Light 31.03.20

Gauguin wrote:
Well, if not degenerate, then give in, you just have to.
If morality level, then Yes, that's right.
stalker7162534
Goodwill, Yes. But all different looks. For instance, in Estonia people are silent, just silently everywhere doing everything, but if it will help, fact. That is, it seems that all some... strange... but this is an illusion.

Z
Zamkadysh 31.03.20

Have repeatedly seen how the older generation is speculating old age in blatant rushing everywhere without waiting in line, rude and rushes into the fight, you tell them one word, they're on the rebound burst)).

Z
Zamkadysh 31.03.20

A. Soldier of Light< the Main message and flow, if it is knocking the place, like, got up and went out, I respected the venerable elder needs to sit down, then hell will give way to shorter modesty at any age decorate, it is always read in her eyes and want to give and help people.

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 31.03.20

Zamkadysh wrote:
...well modesty at any age decorate, it is always read in her eyes and want to give and help people.
and he also knew how to read modesty in the eyes

Zamkadysh
By the way, and will give way if the place was a one-legged old woman with a blatant stare?

M
MesyacMay 31.03.20

old age must be respected.
we have a country of old was, so that's it, everywhere I look around already and young people of retirement age, it is difficult chtol on his feet a few stops to drive, nooo, it is necessary to squeeze the ass.

grandmother and the devil knows where in a hurry, hurry and go, they are everywhere!
at about 6 PM to the ATM resort - one grandmother in a queue, and each does not understand, explain to each what and where to poke, the second my grandmother from me all the energy seemed sucked. ran away with thoughts that feel better in the morning... running in the morning, and there again, some grannies are))
regarding yielding the field - no sitting on it, ever, unless a long distance where the place I purchased, and the ticket indicated. but always if it is necessary to concede a pregnant girl, an elderly person or mother with a child in the front seat, well, do not lose anything with me after all?

in the same train... if I have a ticket on the bottom shelf, always the neighbor of the setting will look, if he really to climb figovenko, and I can well until the fluttering, why not, why sometimes not to change? the more that the romance is all that is on the top shelf))

and finally, we are all with you, too, through a couple of decades will be old (if we live that long of course) and then a boomerang will work as you once to them, and they to you now

P
Pilat. 31.03.20

jump up to the window closer, stick the headphones on and off. excessive blagorodstva not suffer. although some conceded modestly behaving veterans or pregnant women.

s
stalker7162534 31.03.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
your nickname suggests that you are a zombie. how can we believe you that you are adequate in meeting with those who are weaker than you?

M
MesyacMay 31.03.20

Pilat.
should be on the top shelf jump, there are grandmothers and pregnant women are rarely caught))

by the way, the problem of education - at how to understand the problem of the big cities where a lot of people there, and rudeness maybe more.
went here the other day (highway), bus broke down, and frost.. so everything became warm things each other has to offer and thermos, sandwiches to share while rescuers in the form of another transport waited

P
Prostoy russkiy paren. 31.03.20

Veenine
If the rough will require, I this old asshole, Chalino break. and do not care that cops will complain. let's be kinder to others.

C
ColonelJason 31.03.20

When standing, the women sitting just unsociable, and age does not matter whatsoever . I believe this behavior projektowane the fact that the only reaction, what data individuals for all his zhini caused by women, it's a disgust felt sick. The only thing we should give credit to such persons, it is in sincerity in relation to itself:a complete lack of zamowienia that they demonstrate the same behavior, apparently well deserved.

W
Wing42 31.03.20

ColonelJason wrote:
When standing, the women sitting just unsociable, and age does not matter whatsoever . I believe this behavior projektowane the fact that the only reaction, what data individuals for all his zhini caused by women, it's a disgust felt sick. The only thing we should give credit to such persons, it is in sincerity in relation to itself:a complete lack of zamowienia that they demonstrate the same behavior, apparently well deserved.
I give way only if I'm asked. That's not developed in me nor reverent attitude to strange women, nor the desire to someone something to prove and show.

A
A.Soldier of Light 31.03.20

Wing42 wrote:
I give way only if I'm asked.
Well, at least it is a part of culture) And the other person won't wait until he asks, he will concede at once, without a word, seeing need. Thus, it will be better than you ^_^

W
Wing42 31.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
I'm not Jesus to seek and help those in need. Need need he asks. If he is humble or proud, the reasons for its need is clear and so.
Yes, I will tell you that almost every person has at least on NG better than me.

P
Pilat. 31.03.20

S wrote:
should be on the top shelf jump
train travel is extremely rare. most of the city bus-long distance

S wrote:
et as you know the problem of the big cities where a lot of people there, and rudeness maybe more
the difference in mentality is still visible. starting from the concept of personal space. in the city all the visitors and to a greater extent to spit on each other

S wrote:
went here the other day (highway), bus broke down, and frost..
was smischnoy situation with a similar beginning. Monday. winter. morning, seven hours probably the first flight. the bus Packed to the ceiling, the whole passage is littered with studenckie bags. and then in ancient Ikarus drove the Solarium on the floor of the cabin. either a fuel line or what else some failure has occurred. stinks wildest glass already sweating. and then began the adventures. cries of panic, all over the heads and bags to rush to the door, someone healed, someone else was hurting. in short, I came penultimate calmly, though a bit twitchy) more from reaction than the rest of the essence of what is happening. in General... drove there cheto twirled, MOP the floor wipe and all went on with the Windows open) actually very lucky that there was neither much older nor particularly pregnant because they would be trampled or specifically hurting. fucking herd