3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaxQjust 31.03.20 11:37 pm

Weapons from the Ubisoft store (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Maybe someone knows how to get them?
24 Comments
Sort by:
d
davidrf 31.03.20

xXHASLXx
The tooltip says that its not in the store, if you accidentally dismantled. How much mnt you can raise that to sell-restores! But alas, in reality this weapon is neither disassemble nor to sell!

C
CripeR 31.03.20

USSRSergey1234
The axe too, only gave it away for testing community. But the list of awards, why it is not. Literally in December was a test of community where you had to reach like 80 000 victory for the gods, here give him. In January, we have a test community, passed his scepter gave one to one of the UAS Scepter just called differently and the possibilities he the other. Like the two sword to also can not find, all write about what competitions creative community... and that the contests XS. https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/ru-ru/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:161-317052-16&ct=tcm:161-76770-32

S
Staliger 31.03.20

CripeR
The axe is from the set called the tooth of a crocodile. You can get it in the Rewards Club 40 points. For the first test community gave the Golden sword, Slayer of suns, very similar to the sword, the Conductor of souls for the murder of Anubis and other properties. For the second test you rightly said - given the Golden scepter, the scepter is similar to UAS. Cleaver Clown that now blocked will be open and available free to all at the Club Awards in January. Ubisoft confirmed. Now they are available as a reward for those who participated in the contest art/video/cosplay, which was held before the game in the summer.

C
CripeR 31.03.20

Staliger
Here is the axe I got for the test for some reason, and I saw that he appeared in the award-winning, but it points uplay I did not spend. I know about the swords, about the Conductor of souls and Destroyer of suns. The UAS scepter was given for the test of Sobek. but here's the latest test of the community gave a similar scepter. Cleaver the Clown will wait. Today, like the renewal of the game will be, it may appear they.