3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aKinave 31.03.20 11:38 pm

Questions about quests of the Minutemen (Fallout 4)

In General, the experts, tell me
I need to know how many are given jobs with the prefix expansion, given how many jobs are not clearing the mobs near settlements and whether it is possible to complete these quests in a short time?
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 31.03.20

http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%AD%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%8F

aKinave wrote:
is it even possible to run these quests in a short time?
Preston throws them pretty quickly.

a
aKinave 31.03.20

saa0891
then there are quests expansion endless? the same location will end sooner or later, isn't it?

s
saa0891 31.03.20

aKinave
Of course they are not infinite,the same location will end sooner or later.

a
aKinave 31.03.20

saa0891
okay, thank you. And quests to clear the mobs near settlements, as I understand it, infinite?

G
Gera95 31.03.20

aKinave wrote:
the same location will end sooner or later, isn't it?
Over, and goes in a circle. A repetitive task like data collection or clean from BS. By the way of the settlement, more farm, you can BS to tell them that the task ends after taking control of all farms.
In General, tasks in Preston need to take one at a time to avoid bugs and glitches in the settlements. He gives them one by one in parallel to the plot.
In front of a shining sea I have a number of settlement looked like this:

Ie where to go in the story, in that area he gives the job to the settlement. In this passage the settlers don't go on roofs, cows don't hide in the house, and no other glitches.

B
BenziLLLa 31.03.20

Radian-quests impossible to perform completely.
It's like quests, the night Mother in Skyrim - matter how many you have done, anyway there will be new. In Skyrim, IMHO, it was honest, as these tasks were justified, at least for the money (1 000 - 2 000 gold at any stage of the game - a pretty good amount), in contrast to Palace, where for the shooting of rounds 500 - 1 000 caps the player will be given a meager 50 - 200.

M
Mag Otshelnik 31.03.20

Another settlement in need of your help....

E
Eremite_City 31.03.20

It's endless quests in SkyRim:
bring a book, Hurricanes, and quests of the dawnguard.
The same firm riveted both games. It is time
to guess that the scripts will be the same.

z
zOnDeR 31.03.20

And if you turn on Radio Freedom, then all the Minutemen sit on the neck )))

a
aKinave 31.03.20

Gera95
heh, I have a PIP-boy filled with these settlements and I didn't even get to luminous sea, and such bugs often notice, now understand at least what they are called
in any case, thank you very much for the explanation