3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KuriGashik 31.03.20 11:39 pm

Outpost on ease (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Who, what Outpost set and what are the consequences?
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Nepushkin 31.03.20

KuriGashik
Scientific. In the future, will XS, but on the Nexus I rebel fighters showed that I say they don't give they're already 14 months, the strap pulled supposedly for the families of the missing and because of my military decisions in the end of the line to defrost put. You can solve this problem defrost their families, but then the type of resources, the trouble will start and how will it backfire don't know yet.
I'll have them next Outpost tyknut not to offend ( judging by OPI 3 types of outposts to be - scientific, commercial and military)

e
ek44 31.03.20

Research is also stuck, now we come to another Outpost not yet set, but likely to be in the military.

S
SenMarie 31.03.20

Direct all think the same way... Also research initially set based on what time I virtually cleared, a scientist no one will interfere, and use will bring more... and I also started agrisa military and civilian. Silently, I had to sacrifice some resources and thaw family strazhduyuschih.

Now EOS is almost 100% free, do not know now what will happen ^^'

J
James_Mails 31.03.20

That is all just Scientific outposts set, including me :D and if the military put

e
ek44 31.03.20

Don't know how things will be, but Voelde Outpost put himself on Science (probably the first choice for ease), the choice of what to put was not.
The prospect of the planets I have so far: on ease 80%, at Would 100%. All will be 5 planets you will see what will happen next... Yet mixed feelings from the game, the one disappointment that we had to take Standard and not Deluxe.

C
Chaoswarrior 31.03.20

I'm in the military and put the same thing only I scientists claims filed.

S
SenMarie 31.03.20

I think so, before you put any Outpost, it is necessary to evaluate the planet itself. EOS was not so dangerous in terms of likely or of all living creatures. But it is very rich in natural resources. This is what I had in mind when I put the scientific Outpost.
Would not so safe. In terms of living creatures, and in terms of the weather. Scientists there have tight. Animals and to kill them you can. So it is necessary to supply a military Outpost. Plus angency to help, I hope to be.
I'm Board not passed because of the fucking puzzles relics. Are unable to solve them, ehhh.

C
CiaphasCain 31.03.20

Marina Kapitonova
he was sick of their riddles in the Vault to guess :D

a
ace8927 31.03.20

Yes, not the party you what to put on ,I put on the EOS scientific ,and then not even given a choice. The game passed (86%)

M
MikuHadsune 31.03.20

Scientific, myzh explorers - scientific means necessary. And EOS I from ketton cleared=)

d
demon 33251 31.03.20

so, stupid question - how to put the Outpost ?....

s
sanekne 31.03.20

demon 33251
the dialogue is a choice that you can't miss with all his desire )

B
Blaster Dark 31.03.20

Also Research put... And it said what to deliver - and will determine what will be your way. Something like that... Not very good understood what you meant... But I decided: to put research - we will explore and discover, that's our policy, in Andromeda; the military - be invaders of the Andromeda!

A
ArchangelRU 31.03.20

I chose a military Outpost, and a little further on I was given a detachment of "Prodromos".

p
predator999 31.03.20

Cheaper military to put. August Bradley with the soldiers will help in some missions.

e
elstak 31.03.20

James_Mails
put all superr!