3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deep Throat 31.03.20 11:42 pm

Unique car numbers (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

I MY AK was the name of the machine number Feltzer from the last mission, what do you think about this, what does it mean?
There were also many spotted me numbers in the passing game. here they are:
Grove4L - car entourage
LVA4L - car Caesar
OutThere - car tinder
Sherm - car Ryder
TimeBomb - car bomb mission with the explosion of the factory in SF
Gold car gold medal in school
Omega - car toreno
Spank - pimp Millie (Spank is a new drug from GTA3))) )
H CarMan - I do not remember exactly, somewhere in Vegas taking pictures, I can send a photo we can. who learns bumper))
187 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkFluX 31.03.20

2Томми Angelo:through the script.scm.
Private rooms on the...
This is done easily with the opcode:
09E2: $2764 = parked_car_generator_w_numberplate #Bullet 84 84 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 plate _SHERM__ at $142 $143 $144 angle $145 -for Sanny Builder 09E2: 0.0 0.0 0.0 180.0 587 -1 -1 0 50 0 0 10000 _SHERM__ $2829 for SAMB. Instead of _SHERM__ you can put any value up to 8 characters.

M
MeSaR 31.03.20

well, I'm not scriptor kanesh, and I realized that Sanny Builder and SAMB is a program for scripting... Tell me where to download them... and more. on what line is to write where to find, etc.

Well, let's say _SHERM_ it's number, where is specified the name/ID of the machine itself?? And is it maintained or only for a certain time/mission?

D
DarkFluX 31.03.20

Bullet is the ID of the machine.you to me in ICQ knock,I'm a sled Builder and article tutorial skins.like for the whole game

M
MeSaR 31.03.20

th me for the award Ropnet gave yyy...
NAK-Yu, che, I do not remember it well you Chelny? nick and - and beautiful number?

B
BLOOD MAN2 31.03.20

In the mission key to her heart at the Windsor which is at the sex shop the number of San Fierro and just ordinary cars points would be San fierce room!!!

G
GTAman 31.03.20

And I instead of LS and SF lettering California, and instead of LP Nevada. Mod taken from Gambling.

V
Vin[C]enT 31.03.20

Remember in the movie Scarface (Scarface) the people (like Frank's the name) that is similar to Diaz from VC said when they were (I roughly quote): you Know who this is? [No] Is (someone). He's got more money than everyone here. That's Haza!.
Later he told (Frank) that Haza=pig (in Hz what language).
Can be HAZA=HAZE.
HAZE BOB=Bob the pig
:)

B
BLOOD MAN2 31.03.20

No I don't mod my.........pirates somehow still on kazankovsky room SUKMYDIK
And on the car of a pimp in LV-SEXX

D
Deep Throat 31.03.20

2 GTAMANЪ v1.1
went soap this mod pliz.

G
GTAman 31.03.20

You only texture the room or can the whole file modified vehicle.txd. There is still improved texture headlights, no textures, dirt, new tire tracks, and something else. Send will tomorrow.

E
EL TORO 31.03.20

In the mission where Ryder learned to Rob a house if you break the bumper of the van in the room poyavittsa the inscription SWAG! Cho STE means?

E
EL TORO 31.03.20

In the mission where Ryder learned to Rob a house if you break the bumper of the van in the room poyavittsa the inscription SWAG! Cho STE means?

D
Deep Throat 31.03.20

no, I'm only the texture of rooms and amps.

swag - mining

G
GTAman 31.03.20

Sent!

on the car of a pimp in LV-SEXX
Where is that car? The map in LP no parked Broadview!
on kazankovsky room SUKMYDIK
On the mower do not offer...

E
ERIK KARTMEN 31.03.20

And the righteous the city is not at all clear.

L
Lycyk 31.03.20

2 BlOOD MAN2 - where did you find these cars ???

D
Deep Throat 31.03.20

2 GTAMANЪ v1.1
thank you.
2 muhammat
he lives in the countryside of sanfierro in the.

-
-Arsenal- 31.03.20

2 GTAMANЪ
From nya was!!!
The cars in LV had a room Taha just went on gorordo them there a lot!!!

G
GTAman 31.03.20

From nya was!!!
on PC or PS2?

-
-Arsenal- 31.03.20

PC