3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexisbn 31.03.20 11:43 pm

Geralt or Max? (Elex)

Pass the job New Earth. At the approach to the place of job, you see a short dialogue between two characters, and then fight. The death of each of them important to the plot. Whom to choose? The impact of this choice on my story?
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 31.03.20

alexisbn
Only in these two small side quests there will be consequences. Pick who you liked more. In the main plot they didn't play any role

P
Pril Balsam 31.03.20

alexisbn
I also now had a similar question about these types.
I passed a place with the Heart of the Earth in the desert, I decided to explore the area, heard the cries of some max to Gerald. There was a fight between them, Gerald had fallen, and jumped out the inscription: the death of a character important to the plot. Run quest Attack (Zastava Berserkers in Tavane).

Max (the rogue) can hold the Fort Rogue. And the battles with the monsters encountered along the way will give experience points.

alexisbn
and you, means, new Earth refers to Berserker quests?

g
grovarian 31.03.20

Personally, I chose the most difficult path... Killed max, because Geralt is a wimp ) and something to the rogue I have no sympathy, they frostbitten, just attack when you see ) If you're going to go to the Berserkers to their need to save Geralt.

7 look 31.03.20

If Max is going to kill Harald, the quest New earth will still count and will experience. If you save Harald, he will give a task to bring 5 small healing potions.

P
Pril Balsam 31.03.20

grovarian
grovarian wrote:
The Berserkers to their need to save Geralt.
can it be so bad if Gerald dies, then the Berserkers to their not get at all?

M
Marquess 31.03.20

RIL Geralt ?

P
Pril Balsam 31.03.20

Marquess
I have in the game - Harald
perhaps the author made a mistake with the name

g
grovarian 31.03.20

Cheryl

There is nothing wrong, For the Berserkers to their fall. Simply be plus to personal karma, and maybe at that time he will be affected in the future.

a
alexisbn 31.03.20

RGC
Well I like this and realized that the trick in choosing the his fraction.
Cheryl
Yes, I to anyone not joined yet. But the job gave it the Berserkers.
Marquess
Cheryl
Yes, I'd checked the spelling of the name))) I Have Geralt

N
NightHawkreal 31.03.20

Who do they?

k
kan kanich 31.03.20

NightHawkreal
Geralt of Rivia, and Max just crazy !

L
Leoben 31.03.20

kan kanich
Naturlich! Choose someone more like the Witcher or max ( ...and there was a war, and killed all, but not all! Survived and Max! Because he lived the way he lived!(read holding your fingers on your nose)
Campaign Easter eggs.

L
Leoben 31.03.20

I think the real choice will be if you first go to the Fort and talk to the Duke, probably there is a job like help max kick of bercow! We're wrong pass: clean first Locke and then go to settlement (not to go) I'm Sure the writers relied on the other, that we like a good GG will first take the job!