3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The steep 31.03.20 11:45 pm

Leveling PS4 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

the Witcher 3 v 1.50 where you can swing on bugs?
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 31.03.20

In jobs...

T
The steep 31.03.20

RBunny
what?

B
Bupycop 31.03.20

The steep
In the main

R
RBunny 31.03.20

The steep
Play saydkvesty,customized by level,receiving the maximum experience.The same story quests give a huge amount of experience

K
Kassandra_Rain 31.03.20

As far as I know, the bench of the bugs covered. I remember before for some bug you could get banned, or account, or the console - I do not remember.

Great growth experience can be obtained, only that, only for the story quests.

R
RB_XAH 31.03.20

In the Witcher all the idiotic leveling system. Especially hate the tiers for armor and weapons you can find or create unique super mega set of armor and weapons to spend so much effort and so on, and after two levels of pathetic soldier falls out of the usual stick, which in better times, there is NO LOGIC!!! The only sword Arondit rises to the level of the player.
And your subject: you Can swing by the constant destruction of nests knackery(20хр each) in the center of Velena three of their nest, to the left of Ochsenfurt, but there is not much to pump or to go to the middle of the quest swords and dumplings, and the gatekeeper krasnolud in the dialogue to use axii, and go down to the docks to the dungeon and back to return to the stage of the quest with krasnoludek, though too long Kutch, just give 40хр. There are only these two options, look on YouTube, and the rest were fixed.