3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FanQuartz 31.03.20 11:51 pm

The devil in the village in the beginning. WTF? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I started a new game yesterday with the new patch and the Devil appeared in the main village neizvestnogo level, at first it was fun to watch as he splashed, all screaming, running away, but now somehow not to laugh, because it started to run Vesemir, and I need to talk to him to begin the hunt for the Griffin. No damage this monster inflicts significant, and with the regeneration he was on the move all is OK, so what then? Wait 2 weeks of the patch as it is not reasonable and not the fact that it is somehow correct, I bought the game to play it after a month, re-start do not want to, I just cleared the entire map and completed all secondary objectives, and then suddenly the same bucket happens, do not use cheats and not going, if anyone has encountered this problem and solved it, please kindly share the experience.
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 31.03.20

Камрад2013
Yes, this is a difficult case, I don't know, like I read all the posts so to speak watching the universe of the Witcher, you first, I don't know what to offer

T
TheKep 31.03.20

MudrichenkO
Exorcist

_
_Str75_ 31.03.20

TheKep
There needs pop with a censer)))))

A
AVEDALOR 31.03.20

Камрад2013
throw a screenshot of it

W
Wraith_Soul 31.03.20

usually when the questions instead of numbers then LVL 28-30, personally, I like when at level 16 ran.

Y
Ya Betmen 31.03.20

it's funny to watch as he splashed, all screaming, running away Wahahahahahha. Yeah, tough break buddy.

A
AVEDALOR 31.03.20

Камрад2013
easier to start a new game,it is still the beginning.

V
Venomblusher 31.03.20

Камрад2013
=)))) turn on cheats and kill him

R
Ret Ert 31.03.20

Камрад2013
Download cheat kill him and daring cheat. All.

X
Xacka143 31.03.20

Using the developers console killall

K
Kyubi 31.03.20

So it's a new vehicle from night hutori near Dikanki (if I remember correctly the name of the movie), and you have to ride and fly.

s
snayper2013 31.03.20

Hell, I have the lowest settings the graphics look much better, you have special config chtoli?

R
Ret Ert 31.03.20

snayper2013
Yeah, like he's the first witch HD launched.

A
AleXStein 31.03.20

I introduced this feature for using the exploit with the cows. kill cows, meditating an hour or two, get the hell. for this, cows endlessly killing and making money using this exploit. now please, with**Nita is from the devil, as they say =D

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 31.03.20

Class! Very much wanted to start again. To hunt Diablo.

_
_SHERHAN____ 31.03.20

Here Dickens dead at him no!

R
Ret Ert 31.03.20

AleXStein
Ahahahah xD

J
Jon Bekket 31.03.20

Najera cows to kill? Still can't spend money where....

F
FoCus-Real 31.03.20

ahahaha)) I'll go and this hell will try to call )) and that ) I have 32 LVL) I will do it ) AleXStein
tell me again how to call it )? to beat a few cows and meditate for an hour ) so ?

F
FoCus-Real 31.03.20

Jon Bekket
in the money you spend nowhere look at me for 100-200 to not remember exactly)