3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 31.03.20 11:52 pm

Impressions of the game (Agents of Mayhem)

The game came out, please share your opinions.
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demon59901 31.03.20

Considering I scanned gameplay trailers, and a complete absence of any network component, not sure if I'm going to play it. Because of the mission, apparently, is not interesting. But try to entertain himself alone – is himself. I will be glad if I'm wrong.

P
Palych Rokov 31.03.20

and there is a single company? the game is piracy protection?

a
agula98 31.03.20

Steve Taller
Yes and Yes.

P
Palych Rokov 31.03.20

waiting for patches and hacking)) optimize have igrulki cartoon-like graphs yet very sad

r
raversss 31.03.20

How can you share if not posted on a General fix :)

l
legusor 31.03.20

some boring cull.

G
Grandshot 31.03.20

And I quite liked it. A kind of game. But Saints Row is not like, although it is clear that Volition tried to move some of the characteristic chips of the saints.

Only here is the translation from the beeches was frankly terrible. Quite out of place changed the names of some agents and villains. The kingpin with a fright has become Gangstas and Hardtack became a Cracker. Well if any loved ones most Russian words are picked up. So no, picked up English. The height of ignorance.
And the conversations of the characters is generally transferred so that often the whole meaning is distorted.

H
HollowHeart 31.03.20

The game did not like it, I'm disappointed in Volition, do not expect them to such trash.
The problems the game has virtually at all stages.
1. Optimization. About it already a lot of talk, makes no sense to repeat.
2. Graphics. Outdated graphics, even in the cartoon.
3. Music. Worthy music is simply not available.
4. The animators probably the dough handled animatory worked on the Andromeda. The gait and movements of some characters impossible to watch without tears.
5. Pretty miserable characters, without any depth. Still and ugly basically. It may of course then they will be revealed, but I don't believe it.
6. Pretty monotonous job and boring.
In General, in comparison with the saints - it is some caliche-paralysis of product, not more.

D
Denis Pisyushkin 31.03.20

One thing I cannot understand, why this shit put denovo? Good hacked once :()

P
Puzaa 31.03.20

I even do not understand the game. The point of the game is what? The plot is a and then cheto read read the subs and nothing..I do not understand Why should I play?

M
Master Sema 31.03.20

This game is pretty cool, just a disappointed as was expecting something better, I personally about the game, what little I knew, as originally thought it would be some online pvp vyser type overvote, and then heard it sing and decided to check out of the game as the plot is pretty simple, suddenly from Novozymes appeared bad types and started to offend and to dream all over the world, but then they hit there are good types and have started to hurt bad, all the essence of the game is to run and destroy the bad types, boltavnyu can not read there is only pathos and delirium, also clumsily translated, just need to run around the markers and wet, poke a button and again to wet, all the while not soaked, but just mochilovo well done, pretty fun and dynamic.

P
Puzaa 31.03.20

Master Sema
Koroche saying the game is stupid mochilova. It does not have good access will be dialogues in the style of sans row? No uvlekatelnyh jobs as it was in the same game? Just go moisten and repeat until the credits?

M
Master Sema 31.03.20

Puzaa
You got that right, well, even between the fight you can pick a team and perks to drive around town and do a little to the left of the task that the truth is also reduced to mochilovo with stops at activation some sort of button.

i
insex 31.03.20

Yes, this is not Saints Row, but a quite good game.
The same RockStar only GTA not released, so that Volition can sometimes get distracted by other series.

P
Palych Rokov 31.03.20

holders of litsuhi, say you have a periodic 2-3 seconds of game freezes there or not?

T
TheNapalmJet 31.03.20

Previously, windows 7 was hovering every 3-5 seconds. Switched to Windows 10, and began to smoothly go game.
System: I5-3470 3,20 GHz | 16 GB DDR3-1600 Mhz | ASUS GeForce GTX 960 | | Win 10 x64 Pro

S
Svistoplax 31.03.20

I really hate the system to save progress in the game. I think if the player died on a mission, the player must start over on the same terms. I in fact began to replay the mission in the Frame, but she was already above the second level. Where are my cells with preservation? Why is the level of the Agency increased, although I did not in fact do? Love the franchise, but this change is infuriating and does not play safely. Recalled the situation with Watch Dogs, when players are given only one chance to murder hightail it out of the DJ, and if they are unable to catch up to him, the mission was considered completed and the game continued.