3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mehabr 31.03.20 11:53 pm

About the Arena Nur and about how to get the Bushman (Far Cry 4)

To get a unique weapon Bushman necessary to level 10 in the Arena. I must say that this gun is very mediocre and much inferior to a Warrior (AK-47 with a silencer, crematorium sight and extended magazine). Some tips on how to earn faster level 10 in the Arena:

1. Most experience is given for Battle from the Community. These battles are created by the users through a mobile application Far Cry® 4 arena Master. I have the amount of experience the slaughter reached 8 980 points. Which is very good for three rounds.

2. The most terrible beast in the Arena is the honey Badger, Yes, don't laugh. He's small, agile, it is difficult to get, he's very tenacious, in a single stroke removes two points of life. Machine and TP against him practically useless, most effective weapon is the shotgun. I also used the tactic of circling around the arena, making it so that the honey ran past the barrels and shoot the barrels. Just a little can help throwing Molotov cocktails.

3. The easiest way to fight against people. I recommend to choose battles where some people. First, groups of people perestrelivayutsya with each other and with animals, this can be used to go in the back for those who remain. Secondly, people apply rapid elimination with a knife, the opportunity in a row to kill a few people with a knife, killing a man and his knife to throw at another, all this brings much more experience points. The sequence of murders - 100 points killing a throwing knife is 50. When obtaining a certain skill, rapid elimination even works on heavily armed fighters. And third, of the people of the weapon and ammunition.

4. Harder to fight with animals. Despite the fact that the animals in the Arena is a little different characteristics than the animals on the world map (in the arena animals are weaker). Animals almost never fight each other, one does not drop weapons and ammo, they aren't affected by rapid elimination with a knife.

5. There is a small trick, big animals, like rhinos and elephants don't attack you if you stand close to the wall in the room where you start the fight. Applies this tactic - if your opponents have elephants, rhinos and people, you stay in the room where you start the round standing and not gleaming, waiting for animals will deal with the rest of the participants will come for you, they come to you and do not attack, start slowly shoot them in the head if you run out of ammo, then just hit the knife.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_Pro 31.03.20

I agree about animals, they're a pain in the ass. The experience of envy also on the skill of the player. Not all straight are masters that all planed with a knife. But overall not a bad memo came out. But I do not understand why to write how to unlock this weapon, if it is inferior in power to another? How would players like more big guns to open, and not mediocre, as you put it at the beginning of his text.

A
Anomel Suna 31.03.20

Mehabr
Don't see the point of all this weapon - the Ripper kills any enemy for 3 seconds. (Even gunners and flamethrower). When such power weapons have a very small impact.

D
DemanShu 31.03.20

Bushman needed to 100% passing

M
Mehabr 31.03.20

Аlex_Pro
There are many people who open arms just for show, or to have. And to be honest, I was hoping it would be mega gun, so as to access probably the most difficult.

PS
Moreover, as the above says DemanShu, this trunk is needed for 100% passing

s
sam Conviction 31.03.20

and what is the highest rank in the arena and if you can get the knife which is in the arena instead of a kukri

M
MrRa 31.03.20

the assault. rifles in General as something dull in the game... early in the game with AK ran and then the machine gun was taken, and to quiet the Disruptor, sniper, and pistol\crossbow

M
Mehabr 31.03.20

sam Conviction
Is the Arena a different knife? The same kind of khukri

T
Tip Takoy 31.03.20

d
danilislamov208 31.03.20

The sad thing is that community cards were removed from the game(