3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abe2009 31.03.20 11:53 pm

Questions on Advances (Left 4 Dead 2)

guys and th for the weapon blijnego combat tonfa nepoymu
219 Comments
Sort by:
J
JamesHatfield 31.03.20

1. SAVING to GNOME How to open the achievement dwarf Chomksy and Coca specifically the map of the carnival to look for him?
2. CLOWN-ADA can't figure out how to tear the noses of the clowns? In the course of fighting me already saxitilis 6 obezdolennyh, but how this happened I do not understand.
3. OSOBOI\the GONGS,who mustache where to find it and how zaborot?
4. The question: to achieve a HANDS ONLY is required to pass a company using only melee weapons. But when fall to the ground and can't climb alone, hand by itself, a gun appears and no more than can not be used. If you're going to shoot, the achievement fails?
5. What achievements cannot be opened off-line mode? Or not what?

PS I Have a license, don't know important it is here or not.

T
The Dr.MOHCTP 31.03.20

Such subject already was. In offline mode no any achievement will not open

B
Black-PhoeniX 31.03.20

dick. opened 14, including gnome

S
Sam Hellsing 31.03.20

Offline mode is single, and a single can open most of the achievements.

t
the_only_panic 31.03.20

HANDS ONLY - it is impossible to shoot, it is better not to fall))
CLOWN-ADA - to push their butt
SAVING to GNOME 2nd map, there is a shooting gallery - get 750 points left in the box take the gnome and carry to the end) to ulucami with him
OSOBOI\there goes the bell on the trail map of the carnival there is an attraction (opposite the racetrack with toy cars) - hit melee weapons under adrenaline
better lobby to create one and there are also bots to go, more reliable, even if podcasts who - can't hurt, can help prompt

j
joxxy 31.03.20

Where to find a dwarf in the campaign - Dark carnival?

t
the_only_panic 31.03.20

the second map of the carnival, on the table there are bullets on the right the building is the shooting range. a little take back here it is! to the left of the window on the wall of tyre, a box in her dwarf closed. start the shooting - the figures move and shoot 750 points - a box will open - here it is gnome Chomsky))
you can not shoot at the Jolly nut -100 points, you can shoot all together. the rules are written on the dash too - have how many points and how many points for that.
good luck! only it should be kept in your hands when you sit in the helicopter - do not lose)))

j
jendos21 31.03.20

Please advise how to get the achievement Thunder blasted???

j
jendos21 31.03.20

not found

e
ertdsg 31.03.20

specifically to this achivku difficult, just play the battle, I here it I accidentally got the chainsaw and went in the crowd apparently caught the wounded burglar and killed him--the achievement count.
here is a video on the topic

coach )

j
jendos21 31.03.20

thanks,man! ))

t
the_only_panic 31.03.20

Yes, most likely this is a coincidence)) I like it - the door is open, the hand ax, there is thunder - he looks to run and gathered in the forehead with an axe got - purely on the machine as is can be specially made?? no way! I was there it well, did not expect, and my reaction to it too))) it's not just a question of practice, and the question is how often do you play versus/scavenge - where to get

D
Daydadro 31.03.20

Can't open the achievement the quick and the dead everyone seems to be usually stab myself in the adrenaline and start to revive with the defibrillator.

l
ladykiller69 31.03.20

Not to resurrect, and get

t
the_only_panic 31.03.20

Nikita The Order
read the description carefully - you need under the action of adrenaline to raise to his feet (not to revive defi) TEN comrades, how much raised you can always see in the game - achievements.
also there are about defi - revive 10 people.
not valid at Tim keel - mates have to kill infect, shoot yourself and raise then do not count)

A
Alcarin 31.03.20

The RAM the easiest way in the hallway to perform.

O
OnuFriY 31.03.20

achieve sometimes buggy, my friend the quick and the dead shaman alone, it's completely done, and I had current 7 times to pick it up and then I don't count. I thought that valve found out, but for a normal multiplayer not counted. and then booyah and scored

O
OSman 31.03.20

People this problem can Not seem to get the achievement where it is necessary for adrenaline to revive 10 x pribavlyaetsya when ojelay Know what to do 45 opened And Thunder burglars also can't how Anyone got these achievements share your experience pliz! =)

T
The Dr.MOHCTP 31.03.20

to raise the adrenaline is just 1 person hung (it hung) you raised before this inject the adrenaline, thunder thugs don't try to make specially the nerves will kill you, but can alone (problems with the ping not) you run thunder and you turn and miles of it, because the thunder tenacious bastard it better before it stained

O
OSman 31.03.20

Thank you so much ATO I a week dead under the adrenaline Azilal )))) and what is most interesting need to raise only your friends that you have added in the stem and added you!