3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anton balabaev 31.03.20 11:58 pm

An affair with Lohse (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

He baganaly, and in the beginning after the final match, it was not a dialogue, but with the latest patch corrected
Tell me guys, in the end the epilogue on a ship at all.
That the Lawes of the gg asks the main character
Well, disagree?
And he as a fool can give three answers in the same spirit
The answer to this
- Probably Yes, but I'll never forget
- Yes, all while
Yeah, take care
What the fuck are 3 variations of the same answer? where is the variation?:(
This is a bug or it was intended? very silly and far-fetched looks honestly, where is the option to stay with her, given that no objective even subjective reasons against this option is not present
Well and hints that she's not completely got rid of the demon didn't like that. In General, disappoint you like this epilogue:(
14 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 31.03.20

Bro, your GG clumsily talked with the girl and therefore knocked up in the friend zone and a finish, well, what could be the variance?))

a
anton balabaev 31.03.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
And you have her the other ending was?

D
Deadeye181 31.03.20

anton balabaev
A novel can start at a certain level, the relationship of the heroine to you, I think it's postino, I always tried it to 100 to bring and worked flawlessly.
The ending I was personally encouraged by the fact that this story can be developed or will be completed in the dlc.

m
milan2704 31.03.20

Yes, only three options, one of them Lowes says: may all the same come with me?But our divine is silent like a virgin. Why wasn't he given remark is not clear. And generally the ending is not the strongest part of the game, but otherwise it's cool. Let's see what happens in the DLC

a
anton balabaev 31.03.20

Deadeye181
I know how novels start there, just thought I might have a bug

milan2704 wrote:
Yes, only three options, one of them Lowes says: may all the same come with me?But our divine is silent like a virgin. Why wasn't he given remark is not clear. And generally the ending is not the strongest part of the game, but otherwise it's cool. Let's see what happens in the DLC
Here, too, I watched the ending with this point, and a little prifigel that no variance no, and generally made hastily.
Deadeye181 wrote:
The ending I was personally encouraged by the fact that this story can be developed or will be completed in the dlc.
milan2704 wrote:
Let's see what happens in the DLC
I would like to believe it, but not the fact that DLS with prodoljeniem history at all. It is very hard to implement, given the situation with the satellites...
And was actually hoping that I have a bug, but it was not so intended by the writers
milan2704 wrote:
But our divine is silent like a virgin
In the specific stupid in this scene..

P
Pelmen dobra 31.03.20

All the novels of the campaign have touched on the dlc, very welcome. In addition to the girls who flew with the Prince as plywood over Paris.

a
anton balabaev 31.03.20

Dumpling goodness
and what's up with the red Prince?

P
Pelmen dobra 31.03.20

anton balabaev
In short, he says gg,
Spoilertv he loves Sadhu. She's his only-friedenstein. If he agreed, she could be his mistress. Like God, the Prince relies a lot of naroznikow.

a
anton balabaev 31.03.20

Dumpling goodness
And if a sadhu to kill, the same thing will spin?))

s
spellcustomer 31.03.20

Gods to mortals - not a couple, if the chosen deity, the answers are quite adequate. Maester Siwa warned that to be God is not for himself, it's for everyone, but their main function is to protect the world from the void.

s
spellcustomer 31.03.20

By the way there is one bug with it giving the chance to increase 100 relationship very quickly. Immediately after leaving that Fort and Joy gets on the ship - take in the group the maximum number of satellites (but NOT Lowes). If no satellites (if you for some reason killed in the Fort), then go down into the hold and take mercenaries lizard - Sergeant. With full group go to Lowes and choose a replica in the conversation, that get a +2 relations (Tell her she looks bad and say that you understand the risks in anyway ready to take it with you, you will agree that they are ready to kill her if she can't deal with the demon). The point is that until you have a full party it will say can not join you and the conversation will end, BUT points relations will remain, and this dialogue can be repeated indefinitely. Bring with her to one hundred for a couple of minutes, the latest patch is not right.

a
anton balabaev 31.03.20

spellcustomer
But why is it necessary? it's boring

a
anton balabaev 31.03.20

spellcustomer
Well, I have a gg God does not become, he equally distributes the source

s
spellcustomer 31.03.20

anton balabaev
But why is it necessary? it's boring despite the patches and stuff, many bugs in the game still not fixed, the relationship with the satellites too funny sometimes increase (or decrease), so why not use a good bug for the balance? To find out though, as the romance with her will end. Also it's a plus when you want to play the villain, but still romancity with her, swamp kittens in Fort Joy in the pleasure)))