3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 01.04.20 12:28 am

A telepath in the greenhouse (Prey (2017))

In the arboretum there is a greenhouse. I walked around the whole building, but the mouth inside was impossible, everywhere closed doors. Then I tried using the plaster cannons to climb on the roof of the building. So, visually, the building has a roof, but in fact, when you step on it you fall through into the building.

12 Comments
Sort by:
I
InSaneJeSter 01.04.20

I did it using plaster gun near a tree and then through the ceiling, you can still through the front when then find code.

s
soulfox 01.04.20

In addition, staying on the roof, you can shoot a telepath and he can break and hide in a corner. Most importantly, enough ammunition and then it is easy to destroy without killing any of its controlled persons.

E
Eynart 01.04.20

soulfox
At the door of the terminal there is a note, which says that the greenhouse has no roof. And visually it is not. There is only beams and no roof.

s
soulfox 01.04.20

Eynar
I thought it was a bug. Well, so anyway it helped me to kill the telepath.

n
nik32wpo 01.04.20

There's just a corpse with a door code. Like where a large staircase on the right.

s
soulfox 01.04.20

nik32wpo
Yes, I later found code.

s
soulfox 01.04.20

ashleyalicia
Do not have to wait until he takes control of people. I understand that it is not the key characters will still be unconscious. People under the control of the telepath can be hit with a Taser and they fall unconscious but will survive. You can still perk - hacking the mind. Well, or in extreme cases, gypsum-gun and go around them.

s
soulfox 01.04.20

ashleyalicia
I said it wrong. There is no point in trying to do so that they do not fall under his control.

s
soulfox 01.04.20

ashleyalicia
I have passed this place. All the people were under his control. I killed a telepath and all the people fell down and became unconscious, the woman giving the quest has remained in the minds. She asked her to bring the turrets from the building nearby.

b
blin88 01.04.20

soulfox
even where that is the audio, which said that greenhouse has no roof and a telepath comes in there at the moment when you go up to her, I was able to get him to go outside through the front door, thus no one was hurt

F
Folko-ven 01.04.20

Including watering and he will fly.

G
GoliafJx 01.04.20

I have saved people from the Greenhouse, after killing the telepath was unconscious, and then when I perezalil to the location they were gone. Wanted to find them on the terminal, but when you take the coordinates, they almost immediately disappear. As if the quest fails. In column Status merely empty.