3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crabCore 01.10.19 11:59 am

Impressions of the game (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

Well tell
137 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 01.10.19

As for the gameplay, some puzzles are quite interesting, like the portals of Walraven.
But when it is in staatsolie just looking for runes boring after the 4th times.
The fight will be quite interesting the first 4-5 battles. On bored. Like when you take the sword Gram, there is something changing, but I've stupidly turned the van hit the keel because tired of the same mi same impacts to water illusion.

b
boss__2003 01.10.19

Passed for 3 passes. Little free time... the Game is short, but for consumption in one gulp is not suitable. Too difficult. Generally very mixed impression from the passage. On the one hand I'm impressed the game is great animation and the pseudo realism of the interaction between the heroine and the world, good fights, gnatusha atmosphere of the Northern theme and interesting presentation of history. On the other hand the game is very slow and this is the main problem. Many similar puzzles, and bad opened the potential of the fighting, the fighting is good but the enemy types is not enough.
Beautiful, fun game with nice combat, but very slow and at times boring.
7,5/10

A
Aleksey Chichigin 01.10.19

Game is played in the headphones as it should ( though the fact that to play they need to have learned only after 2 hours of play), laid out all the pros and cons
Cons:
1) This game lacks a Russian voice acting,there's so much focuses mainly on the character and mythology of the world that they talk about man and woman, and cmtt subtitles are not very convenient, and talk quite a lot and you can even say in the subject.
2) the Game is a one - off- basically it consists of Kovalyonok that pass the second time will not cause much interest, but the battle in this game, well not exactly super effective.
3) Optimization for GTX 1070 to the maximum speed available drawdown to 50 fps, konechnoe so critical, but still sad.
Pros:
1) Quite not bad types are in this game.
2) the Plot is more than told and shown, it is a pity because the first item in the cons it is hard to feel.
3) Puzzle quite not bad, the brain is forced to stretch, and often get confused - this is a plus for me.
The game is not bad for the price, the schizophrenic, like I did, you can play.

m
miha87nt 01.10.19

normal game, even without the huge advertising, the game has gone, one of the first games 2017, which really sucked.
Assessment, I think a 7.5-8 out of 10

K
Konstantinum 01.10.19

disati of disiti Maya atsenka 10 Logvinov coach

c
comendant 01.10.19

Could do without psihologice,not interested.Why the story from psycho and drug addict.Glucans not for me.

b
boss__2003 01.10.19

Passed for 3 passes. Little free time... the Game is short, but for consumption in one gulp is not suitable. Too difficult. Generally very mixed impression from the passage. On the one hand I'm impressed the game is great animation and the pseudo realism of the interaction between the heroine and the world, good fights, gnatusha atmosphere of the Northern theme and interesting presentation of history. On the other hand the game is very slow and this is the main problem. Many similar puzzles, and bad opened the potential of the fighting, the fighting is good but the enemy types is not enough.
Beautiful, fun game with nice combat, but very slow and at times boring.
7,5/10

N
Nemezis 01.10.19

I will not breed demagoguery, I will answer briefly and in points. I will try to be as adequate.

Pros:

Graphics and design. At the height of. Not to find fault. There are no textures in migratiunii, but the overall picture is very pleasant. The scenery through one can be put on Desk. Although, when switched with TV monitor - I saw the above soap. Therefore, those who call the game myltse - also understand. Hellblade clearly requires high-quality large screen. There she will Shine in all its glory.
Atmosphere. At the height of. The Celtic legend, the incredible fantastic locations - the imagination of the developers worked on! Some places goosebumps running! And if you do not fly forward, and to explore - you can even brush up on Nordic myths ))
Voices. The thing that everyone liked, but which creates 50% of the atmosphere of the game. I can understand people who don't know English and for them it's just mumbling. But the voice is very important to understand the status of the heroine and even for the gameplay! They suggest, warn, pump... do I really play by those votes, they would lead the player really unique experience for those who understand English. A very good find a developer that I no longer have. And the voices can be annoying sometimes, I want to shut up and sometimes even want them on again helped. Crazy! Really starting to understand people who have to live with it. The sound is very good - I have several times already jumped, I thought I spoke with someone directly in the room ))

All of these three things: visual, sound, and Scandinavian epos - create incredible adventure, sometimes creepy, sometimes beautiful, sometimes crazy, but incredibly interesting! I bow to the creators!

Cons (don't want to criticize the game, the developers tried, not sculpted bezdushie marketing shit, but some things are annoying):

Spam enemies. Better Ninja made more interesting bosses than so banal complicated combat segments waves of enemies. Won three again are three, won these now three different go beat those - now 4... And so every combat scene. Well damn, what is this supposed to do?
Camera behavior. Not, in General, everything is fine, but when you're pressed against the wall - that's where the problems begin. Senoia falls down somewhere, and the camera continues to show the enemy. You absolutely can not see where to fall back from the impact, where an empty seat. In fact, I'm in the game for the first time and died - into a corner and there they got, and I just didn't know where to run. And it was already after half of the game, when I studied the maps thoroughly.

There would be more bosses and less monotonous waves of enemies - would put 9/10. And honest 8/10. Special thanks to actress - gave it 100%.
------
UPDATE
Sorry, didn't mention the overall gameplay and combat system. The fight is simple and beautiful, but if you think it would be easy - you're wrong. Different enemies attacking at the same time and have to spin the top and listen to the voice )) Impressions from the gameplay also depends on what you expect from the game. We must understand that Hellblade first and foremost a story, a narrative, an experience of the senses. So if you are waiting for the classic slashers with combos or multi-level quests - this will not happen. But kintz lessons here are many: finding symbols search path (portals - very cool thing), preberanie through the darkness, the journey even more pleasant between the past and future of the fight... Although I agree that some things are repeated too much.

The repetition of puzzles and enemies - really negative moments, but overall the game gives a unique experience that personally, I'm willing to put up with them.
That's all )

E
Eynart 01.10.19

Oh, those critici... As usual, very amused to read these licensee from people who do not know what dare to play. As if coming out of the forest and saw the advertisement, bought and refused that this is not DmC gameplay mechanics and graphics again, as in life, and walk a lot and listen, and all those working in the sights and sounds and images they see oppressed... I can't.)))
That especially for people in fact wrote a blog about the game (she, incidentally, turned out to be), but apparently some of that forehead, that forehead. To assess still with an eye on the Horizon, the Witcher, GTA, DmC and God knows what.

M
Man Dead 01.10.19

You can rant and rave,Yes,the game is beautiful and worth the wait but after 2 hours it bored me and I deleted it. Don't know,maybe just storytelling is not gone once,so the game no questions in General,optimization is good,the gameplay mechanics and graphics too

F
Fate Keeper 01.10.19

8/10
everything is, in principle, I said
can add only that sometimes skips bugs in the voice acting and the credits - then any voices and sounds just disappear, on the contrary, voices talking, and the credits for them there.
I also have the game a few times, flew on the last boss, lol
PS - for those who are confused why these contrasts in the behavior of Senua, sick man - and you do not surprised that this is a major fucking symptoms of psychosis?

N
Nemezis 01.10.19

I will not breed demagoguery, I will answer briefly and in points. I will try to be as adequate.

Pros:

Graphics and design. At the height of. Not to find fault. There are no textures in migratiunii, but the overall picture is very pleasant. The scenery through one can be put on Desk. Although, when switched with TV monitor - I saw the above soap. Therefore, those who call the game myltse - also understand. Hellblade clearly requires high-quality large screen. There she will Shine in all its glory.
Atmosphere. At the height of. The Celtic legend, the incredible fantastic locations - the imagination of the developers worked on! Some places goosebumps running! And if you do not fly forward, and to explore - you can even brush up on Nordic myths ))
Voices. The thing that everyone liked, but which creates 50% of the atmosphere of the game. I can understand people who don't know English and for them it's just mumbling. But the voice is very important to understand the status of the heroine and even for the gameplay! They suggest, warn, pump... do I really play by those votes, they would lead the player really unique experience for those who understand English. A very good find a developer that I no longer have. And the voices can be annoying sometimes, I want to shut up and sometimes even want them on again helped. Crazy! Really starting to understand people who have to live with it. The sound is very good - I have several times already jumped, I thought I spoke with someone directly in the room ))

All of these three things: visual, sound, and Scandinavian epos - create incredible adventure, sometimes creepy, sometimes beautiful, sometimes crazy, but incredibly interesting! I bow to the creators!

Cons (don't want to criticize the game, the developers tried, not sculpted bezdushie marketing shit, but some things are annoying):

Spam enemies. Better Ninja made more interesting bosses than so banal complicated combat segments waves of enemies. Won three again are three, won these now three different go beat those - now 4... And so every combat scene. Well damn, what is this supposed to do?
Camera behavior. Not, in General, everything is fine, but when you're pressed against the wall - that's where the problems begin. Senoia falls down somewhere, and the camera continues to show the enemy. You absolutely can not see where to fall back from the impact, where an empty seat. In fact, I'm in the game for the first time and died - into a corner and there they got, and I just didn't know where to run. And it was already after half of the game, when I studied the maps thoroughly.

There would be more bosses and less monotonous waves of enemies - would put 9/10. And honest 8/10. Special thanks to actress - gave it 100%.
------
UPDATE
Sorry, didn't mention the overall gameplay and combat system. The fight is simple and beautiful, but if you think it would be easy - you're wrong. Different enemies attacking at the same time and have to spin the top and listen to the voice )) Impressions from the gameplay also depends on what you expect from the game. We must understand that Hellblade first and foremost a story, a narrative, an experience of the senses. So if you are waiting for the classic slashers with combos or multi-level quests - this will not happen. But kintz lessons here are many: finding symbols search path (portals - very cool thing), preberanie through the darkness, the journey even more pleasant between the past and future of the fight... Although I agree that some things are repeated too much.

The repetition of puzzles and enemies - really negative moments, but overall the game gives a unique experience that personally, I'm willing to put up with them.
That's all )

L
LOVKIY 01.10.19

OF THE FIVE PUT PERHAPS 5 ,WHY THE HECK DO COOL GRAPHICS IN THE GAME ,I'M USED TO FROM MARIO DANDY ,THE STORY OF FUCK DO NOT NEED OF COURSE I PASSED IT BY WHEN THE MUSHROOMS ATE ME STARING,PLASTIC MOVEMENT SHIT IF DUDES CATOR CRISIS DID WOULD HAVE MADE STEEPER ,ASS THE MAIN CHARACTER IS NOT SEEN IS GROCERY MINUS AND SO THE GAME SHEDEVOR BY FAR ,THE GAME IS A LOT OF FUN GOT!

z
zdrastE 01.10.19

a very good, positive game about the all-consuming power of love

E
Eynart 01.10.19

Oh, those critici... As usual, very amused to read these licensee from people who do not know what dare to play. As if coming out of the forest and saw the advertisement, bought and refused that this is not DmC gameplay mechanics and graphics again, as in life, and walk a lot and listen, and all those working in the sights and sounds and images they see oppressed... I can't.)))
That especially for people in fact wrote a blog about the game (she, incidentally, turned out to be), but apparently some of that forehead, that forehead. To assess still with an eye on the Horizon, the Witcher, GTA, DmC and God knows what.

M
Man Dead 01.10.19

You can rant and rave,Yes,the game is beautiful and worth the wait but after 2 hours it bored me and I deleted it. Don't know,maybe just storytelling is not gone once,so the game no questions in General,optimization is good,the gameplay mechanics and graphics too

E
Egik81 01.10.19

The game where they feel like lab rats thrown out of the maze in the maze to check out or not. And so the life of cheese did not seem to throw all sorts of mischief like the time limits, the search of similar characters in the world. Want to be a rat, please, and I'm not.....
PS Just tired from level to level one, and also try to guess what this time it's in the inflamed imagination of the author of the script.
In execution in terms of graphics very well. Although immediately obvious that this is UE4, for a very limited space on the levels. It's still in tech-demo to be seen. Unfortunately, it seems the engine Valve and then with a few restrictions managed to overcome the open space. And why in one game to use UE4 a mystery to me in the end, the game God forbid 30 frames gives because, unfortunately, there are no open spaces NO.
Well, I went to remove the test lab rats.

F
Fate Keeper 01.10.19

8/10
everything is, in principle, I said
can add only that sometimes skips bugs in the voice acting and the credits - then any voices and sounds just disappear, on the contrary, voices talking, and the credits for them there.
I also have the game a few times, flew on the last boss, lol
PS - for those who are confused why these contrasts in the behavior of Senua, sick man - and you do not surprised that this is a major fucking symptoms of psychosis?

M
MAX_x5.452 01.10.19

Not bad , but boring and monotonous

K
Konstantin335 01.10.19

Played a few hours and removed, apparently the game is really not for everybody.