3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crabCore 01.10.19 11:59 am

Impressions of the game (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

Well tell
137 Comments
Sort by:
s
serjik77 01.10.19

Metalist1925
what kind of slow mo? It's not my Tom or not, played a lot of games of this genre and the problems experienced , the game is just too high complexity. Maybe there's a key combination that at the time to slow down enemies and calm them to clap? :)

K
Konstantinum 01.10.19

game something game is a masterpiece the best of the best is something incredible!!!!!!

s
stOKnam 01.10.19

one I think Sanwa is the crazy sister of the heroine from Heavenly Sword?

G
GIBAY 01.10.19

One of the most boring games in the world.
First a movie, then walk around a little, movie, fight, movie...

s
serjik77 01.10.19

stuck at the beginning where Valravn over to fill up....he still not reached as the attack with goat skulls you bastards can't beat them for several days. Easy mode does not help. maybe there is some option to overcome them?

M
Metalist1925 01.10.19

serjik77
there is an easy.. If a hard play mode slow - mo and slash, but if not be then it is definitely not yours

s
serjik77 01.10.19

Metalist1925
what kind of slow mo? It's not my Tom or not, played a lot of games of this genre and the problems experienced , the game is just too high complexity. Maybe there's a key combination that at the time to slow down enemies and calm them to clap? :)

R
Reverrius 01.10.19

Passed, experience:

2017 in the gaming industry may well be the year of the original setting and interesting concepts, and the project Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - proof! After all, for a quite common name, the Studio Ninja Theory has presented quite an unusual cocktail with a taste of Norse mythology and aroma of mental disorders!

The main character of the game, Senua, is sent to HELHEIM, the Norse world of the dead to return to life her beloved? Standard tie, if not for the fact that the heroine suffers a mental disorder: obsessive hear voices sees person where they are not present, and not only. The game skillfully conveys the player of such deviations and it is one of the main advantages of Senua's Sacrifice. Particularly well turned out the voices of the Seine: there are several, they are really Intrusive and is able to put pressure on the psyche. They argue with each other, suggest something, laughing and kidding. Although what can I say, this is the case when it is better to hear once than to read hundred times. Good work with sound and selection of votes.

As for the gameplay, then Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - it is, in fact, a typical action-adventure. With a focus on the story, with alternating battles and puzzles. And here, alas, is not so smooth. The battle, despite the generally good combat mechanics, the same type (with the exception of boss fights), and among puzzles often found search runes (when we go on location and try to see we need a fleece in the outside world), which, though curious, but by the end of the game the order podnadoedaet. However, puzzles still remain the strong point of the game, because among them, in spite of the above search runes, there are some really interesting, diverse and memorable jigsaw puzzles.

Senua - a character that will not please everyone and not immediately, but in my opinion it's perfect for his role and eventually begin to empathize with her, her emotions starting to believe. As the world of the game, he is handsome, the developers have created impressive dark locations that lack is that greater interactivity.

Successful in my opinion came out and the chip dermadeath mechanics - it brings more tension to the gameplay and makes stronger to endure for the life of the protagonist. Plus she was well beaten in the final.

The project is difficult to assess, but the game still turned out good and nice. She, of course, do not forgive the shortcomings that she has - but the positive experiences far more. And after passage, it becomes clear that Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice definitely deserves attention and is likely to enter the top gaming experiences of the year for many players. Including from me.

Summary: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice may scare at first, but eventually she is able to conquer its atmosphere, setting and voices in my head.

8/10

d
dimaor 01.10.19

Guys how many goes plus or minus

R
Reverrius 01.10.19

Passed, experience:

2017 in the gaming industry may well be the year of the original setting and interesting concepts, and the project Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - proof! After all, for a quite common name, the Studio Ninja Theory has presented quite an unusual cocktail with a taste of Norse mythology and aroma of mental disorders!

The main character of the game, Senua, is sent to HELHEIM, the Norse world of the dead to return to life her beloved? Standard tie, if not for the fact that the heroine suffers a mental disorder: obsessive hear voices sees person where they are not present, and not only. The game skillfully conveys the player of such deviations and it is one of the main advantages of Senua's Sacrifice. Particularly well turned out the voices of the Seine: there are several, they are really Intrusive and is able to put pressure on the psyche. They argue with each other, suggest something, laughing and kidding. Although what can I say, this is the case when it is better to hear once than to read hundred times. Good work with sound and selection of votes.

As for the gameplay, then Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - it is, in fact, a typical action-adventure. With a focus on the story, with alternating battles and puzzles. And here, alas, is not so smooth. The battle, despite the generally good combat mechanics, the same type (with the exception of boss fights), and among puzzles often found search runes (when we go on location and try to see we need a fleece in the outside world), which, though curious, but by the end of the game the order podnadoedaet. However, puzzles still remain the strong point of the game, because among them, in spite of the above search runes, there are some really interesting, diverse and memorable jigsaw puzzles.

Senua - a character that will not please everyone and not immediately, but in my opinion it's perfect for his role and eventually begin to empathize with her, her emotions starting to believe. As the world of the game, he is handsome, the developers have created impressive dark locations that lack is that greater interactivity.

Successful in my opinion came out and the chip dermadeath mechanics - it brings more tension to the gameplay and makes stronger to endure for the life of the protagonist. Plus she was well beaten in the final.

The project is difficult to assess, but the game still turned out good and nice. She, of course, do not forgive the shortcomings that she has - but the positive experiences far more. And after passage, it becomes clear that Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice definitely deserves attention and is likely to enter the top gaming experiences of the year for many players. Including from me.

Summary: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice may scare at first, but eventually she is able to conquer its atmosphere, setting and voices in my head.

8/10

d
dimaor 01.10.19

Guys how many goes plus or minus

S
ShaQ 01.10.19

I like these games, they remind me of the good old days, when you games no the handle is not driven, the cards were not given, did not say what button to press etc. in Other words, you threw the game and with the game world and interface to understand myself. When a difficult moment and you don't know this is a bug or you're being stupid, and the passage to look absolutely do not want. Running two hours back and forth on the location and it turns out that some of the artefacts in the air it's not a visual effect, which is complete in the game, and you can change reality with them. Or you fight a boss and accidentally hit one button and lo and behold, it activates another mode where you can shred. Of course to old school games it is and all this is realized not as rich as we would like, but I have nostalgical. In such moments, you realize that you're an adult uncle, but the beginning of the two thousandth was a long time ago. Okay, now about the game. In it everything is simple, easy to understand. The combat system is intuitive and takes a number of mobs, rather than coming up with some tactics, but still you're nice to put in thousandth time unit in time and admire the animation, going to the counter. Puzzles in the game are often simple, although the system they came up with a kind. Once you got all the chips in the game, you solve everything instantly, but there were some places where I've said something stupid. Overall the game is a breeze and quite short. Of the minuses can be noted mediocre optimization for this graphics, although the picture is nice, if you disable the soap and postprocessing. The plot could be done better, because it is not interesting to watch-or rather, he doesn't really care. You have the final destination to which you go and open the closed door, extinguish bosses, etc. along the road you tell me why you go there and what happened in General, and present it in the abstract. The way it seemed to me more interesting than the plot, which only starts at the end you be interested. In the final, have you frantically begin to analyze all the information on the game to understand the ending. And it is from the syndrome the hidden meaning behind, i.e., each for himself will understand what speculation and arguments will come up with yourself, although it may again in a series that arm no leads, that's the exact answer nobody will give. Although 70-80 percent clear exactly, and the rest of the space for your imagination. On the one hand it is good when you don't just get the game and it gives you food for thought, the other not so catchy you already what is happening...there is no sincere sympathy for the heroine. Although the overall mystique of the game the story looks canonical. It is not very much that a lot bellboy. Ie no matter where you go there's always a way right, but if somewhere in the rotation, or a hidden trail, or you come back in the story, or the place where the totem. Also, there are problems with the scripts, sometimes they do not run and have to run, jump, and dance with a tambourine to one or the other door opened. Conclusion: the Game would be more freedom, fixed bugs and more heartfelt plot, it would be a masterpiece, and 8 iz10

j
jobjobfrog 01.10.19

The most pleasant experience. The game is interesting. The interview transcripts. Pleased with PHOTO mode. one drawback is very short. (~5 hours)
rating 9 out of 10

P
Pomperpower 01.10.19

Great story, super dive! The HS is nice to look at!
But as the game is complete crap, dull gameplay, from boevki want to puke and put consolers of Hamad deep in the ass, this fierce focus on the enemy when you around 5-6, just want to puke, it is not difficult, because the game wildly easy on hard, but it's so PATHETIC! Or have 100500 times to spam the space bar or standing in front of a crowd under the shift applied to attack a few quick strokes and ago.
Dark Souls for me, in this regard the standard and PC gamers, well, you can work wonders with proper control and consolers well under the focus using the shield to slowly pick the enemies.
Except for the suit we are waiting for the only dull race. Obviously stretching the game. Saves only the IMMERSION, atmosphere! This game won't replay.

7 out of 10, -3 really the gameplay

M
MLShadow 01.10.19

Dull walking simulator for the same type of locations that would play in this, you need to put a coffee IV drip.

S
ShaQ 01.10.19

I like these games, they remind me of the good old days, when you games no the handle is not driven, the cards were not given, did not say what button to press etc. in Other words, you threw the game and with the game world and interface to understand myself. When a difficult moment and you don't know this is a bug or you're being stupid, and the passage to look absolutely do not want. Running two hours back and forth on the location and it turns out that some of the artefacts in the air it's not a visual effect, which is complete in the game, and you can change reality with them. Or you fight a boss and accidentally hit one button and lo and behold, it activates another mode where you can shred. Of course to old school games it is and all this is realized not as rich as we would like, but I have nostalgical. In such moments, you realize that you're an adult uncle, but the beginning of the two thousandth was a long time ago. Okay, now about the game. In it everything is simple, easy to understand. The combat system is intuitive and takes a number of mobs, rather than coming up with some tactics, but still you're nice to put in thousandth time unit in time and admire the animation, going to the counter. Puzzles in the game are often simple, although the system they came up with a kind. Once you got all the chips in the game, you solve everything instantly, but there were some places where I've said something stupid. Overall the game is a breeze and quite short. Of the minuses can be noted mediocre optimization for this graphics, although the picture is nice, if you disable the soap and postprocessing. The plot could be done better, because it is not interesting to watch-or rather, he doesn't really care. You have the final destination to which you go and open the closed door, extinguish bosses, etc. along the road you tell me why you go there and what happened in General, and present it in the abstract. The way it seemed to me more interesting than the plot, which only starts at the end you be interested. In the final, have you frantically begin to analyze all the information on the game to understand the ending. And it is from the syndrome the hidden meaning behind, i.e., each for himself will understand what speculation and arguments will come up with yourself, although it may again in a series that arm no leads, that's the exact answer nobody will give. Although 70-80 percent clear exactly, and the rest of the space for your imagination. On the one hand it is good when you don't just get the game and it gives you food for thought, the other not so catchy you already what is happening...there is no sincere sympathy for the heroine. Although the overall mystique of the game the story looks canonical. It is not very much that a lot bellboy. Ie no matter where you go there's always a way right, but if somewhere in the rotation, or a hidden trail, or you come back in the story, or the place where the totem. Also, there are problems with the scripts, sometimes they do not run and have to run, jump, and dance with a tambourine to one or the other door opened. Conclusion: the Game would be more freedom, fixed bugs and more heartfelt plot, it would be a masterpiece, and 8 iz10

j
jobjobfrog 01.10.19

The most pleasant experience. The game is interesting. The interview transcripts. Pleased with PHOTO mode. one drawback is very short. (~5 hours)
rating 9 out of 10

P
Pomperpower 01.10.19

Great story, super dive! The HS is nice to look at!
But as the game is complete crap, dull gameplay, from boevki want to puke and put consolers of Hamad deep in the ass, this fierce focus on the enemy when you around 5-6, just want to puke, it is not difficult, because the game wildly easy on hard, but it's so PATHETIC! Or have 100500 times to spam the space bar or standing in front of a crowd under the shift applied to attack a few quick strokes and ago.
Dark Souls for me, in this regard the standard and PC gamers, well, you can work wonders with proper control and consolers well under the focus using the shield to slowly pick the enemies.
Except for the suit we are waiting for the only dull race. Obviously stretching the game. Saves only the IMMERSION, atmosphere! This game won't replay.

7 out of 10, -3 really the gameplay

D
DobryyNaker 01.10.19

It so happened that this is the second fantasy game I played after Witcher 2-3 (which are undisputed leaders of the tops, which were formed some endless rave anthems and ballads, etc.)
I guess there razoretsya that it is absurd to compare these two games, but I will compare: )
Senua: control a person is at a high level worked out - movement, combat, etc. tried Very hard and badly overdone with simulation of mental illness of the heroine, but nevertheless ). The enemies worked out worse, but nonetheless quite good by the standards of other games. The game world hallway, but (not large) these locations are concentrated all the essence and the filling of the game. Loot is not present, and it is good - in principle, all loot is collection of Lorestan.
Witcher: run some Mario, who runs like mad through the vast open world in which in principle there is little that is in addition to the regular plains/forests, and Lucic all paraglide itself on crafting (and so Lucite - need to spend hours...). Enemies are mannequins, pokemon, sometimes their crowds. If I forgot to salutati some seranoa a feather of some kind of legendary birds, then either you're not getting your cool new clothes, or to replay a save, or add to inv trainers. And is better go go get out of that rock out in the forest there is a ready sword is even better, and does not even need nicho to craft, it was necessary to know everything in advance where that is )
Senua: a more realistic combat, movement, etc.. No system-level, and others fossils from the antediluvian RPG. Fighting to hold, nice and interesting, every battle - in General, unique - even those fights with repetitive enemies, too.
Witcher: 2 kick 3 of bootstrap in battle, or stupid to get all the bombs. Unique GG with a hundred years of experience jademacalla, one pinky coquet hairevenly soldiers, or just some monster. Attacked monster and he has a skull over their heads? - run back, you're uncool. Only you know what swing level and farm roller with countless enemies.
Senua: - developed history and mythology.
Witcher: ponadergali a lot of different legends and myths, and a lot of all this is dumped on the head of the player.
Senua: solve puzzles (which, Yes, podnadoest)
Witcher: you know the quests, where if you're past it accidentally rode he will disappear forever, and if you did not know in advance that in this quest over the hut in the corner sits a mob with whom you can talk on the quest, then the bot then, too, will disappear forever.
Senua: a pilot project, which IMO should not be judged severely, but who wants to say keep it up!
Witcher: stepping on the same rake each new version of the game, obviously need a global revision of the concept of the game.

Somehow, I think that there was a version of viscera as Senua - people would go to extort to develop the concept and the game, and would be a normal game.

PS Senua - not the kind of game where you have to run fast/jumping over the next prisacom, or zatratno to fill his farm for here's another one mutagen or try byro score and all (for the sake of quickly meeting with the beloved darklord Aretina). This - not a quick hike adventure, not an end in itself to mow all right-to-left in a hurry and slow allows you to better enjoy the world around us, its history and mythology, to feel themselves the skin person (not Mario jumping for coins)). Do not try quickly to run this game, it is not at all - to spend day and night in the farm, there is no need - it is best to give this game only multiplayer.hours every day, and normally go through all this adventure.
P. P. S. Problems with the saves as such, there's no - how to own a normal (iterative) saves, unsubscribed in a different subject here.

Rating: 10, taking into account plotnosti project

M
MLShadow 01.10.19

Dull walking simulator for the same type of locations that would play in this, you need to put a coffee IV drip.