3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Direm 01.04.20 12:29 am

Looking for a mod for\"dangerous nights\" (Fallout 4)

Please tell me:looking for a mod that makes nights more dangerous.For example,a mod that adds a dangerous night creatures,or mod that increase spawn of monsters in the night.any mod that makes the night dangerous.Thanks in advance!

P. S
Mod on dark nights I have already downloaded.
8 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 01.04.20

The tridognayta index2
Maybe easier to play Dying Light? There is this good in bulk)))

D
Direm 01.04.20

Hattack
I'm in Dying Light and enough just.But foul dearer to me,I want him to turn doing

B
Basil44 01.04.20

The tridognayta number2 wrote:
Mod on dark nights I have already downloaded
well put the overhaul of the mutants http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_novye_supermutany_super_mutant_redux_v_1_4_rus-137568/
increased spawn enemies http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_vojna_sodruzhestva_war_of_the_commonwealth_spawns-139078/
night animals http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_nightstrikers-150954/
and try to survive :)))

PS. so it was not boring to die, Boobs on put 8 kilos :))) www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_8k_tekstury_tel_dlya_devushek_cbbe-166912/

D
Direm 01.04.20

Basil44
Super mutants-no,they make me sick in the Commonwealth,so there will be even more dangerous.
War of the Commonwealth-no,I don't know why.
Nightstrikers-I will try that thank you for referring
Even without the titties, I'll stay-I'm not a pervert.

G
Gera95 01.04.20

The tridognayta index2
Put the mod on dark nights, let the vanilla mobs detection, and go without power armor on foot at night. You and that there are enough bricks to poukladate. ))
Spoiler

D
DreadNought_404 01.04.20

There is such a mod as Gish - Night of the Creeps
Here's what he adds to the Description:
This mod adds in Fallout 4 a new type of wild ghouls that travel at night and hide at dawn. It is a fairly simple fashion but if you like dangerous nights, it's worth it to try;)

What this mod does:
- Adds new ghouls,which travel through the night.
- Additional nuclear weapons-guy (turns on in settings).
- Don't edit ANYTHING in the main game.
- Does not require any DLC.
- Use quest control the amount of ghouls,so during the spawn they will be less. Quality over quantity.
- Optional additional spawning. This will double the number of creatures from this mod.
- Will they attack you if you have low levels and go on a journey at night (if you're not COOL). You can always sleep in the bed until morning.
- Random spawn points and motion paths.
- The ghouls have a few new tricks.
- Adds a new texture to these ghouls (with my super skills of the editor (nothing special)).
- They don't move when you sleep or wait in the chair, so in survival mode can sleep safe

P. S to Shoot it in the head. Hitting other parts of the body do not give too much damage. They are on a level flush with the player , so they will have much more health at higher levels

D
Direm 01.04.20

Gera95
The tridognayta number2 wrote:
P. S
Mod on dark nights I have already downloaded.

D
Direm 01.04.20

DoomBreaker
Yes,I downloaded it,but have not yet seen a single ghoul.Sad.