3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PNC 01.10.19 12:02 pm

Indestructibility Of Morfudd (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

comes to 0% and he's still alive ruby Bang blow do not care, what to do? 1.04
82 Comments
Sort by:
G
GGame 01.10.19

turn off cheats and it at end of combat, will flee and you'll find him on the trail

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 01.10.19

If he dumps the place where you find the first time, when he is at 0 HP just run away for 100 meters, then come back.

k
kla1990 01.10.19

To kill (to kill) in this case it can be sat on a horse! But the quest is still not going on, or even hangs.

L
Last_raven 01.10.19

This is a system bug. Found out and killed the beast thus: he leaked it to 0, called the Roach, and once again slashed while riding, the beast died.

g
google_bot 01.10.19

Last_raven
Also made - killed, sitting on the roach, drove off to pick up loot after him, but after that the mission to kill the devil is not completed(and is not shown as typically the roller with the cutting head)(. Can someone help?

d
dr.zilberman 01.10.19

Those on Skellige in the ruins of the village Boxholm slammed Morfudd using two cheats killing with a single blow and the immortality is not thereby giving Morwood (demon) or to hypnotize the Witcher and the Witcher cause damage to either the Witcher immediately killed the demon with one or two strokes during the first leg and got the quest stop at the stage of KILL the DEVIL - will have to install/activate the console in the game. Further, no cheats (cheat infinite weight you can turn to the Witcher normally parried the attacks of the devil is not break quest) upload the right save, activate quest Order: lost son (if it is not activated in the job menu), come on to the site, where should be the first encounter with Morvada on the quest - a must!!! (where you killed him with a single blow, in short it is the place where lie two corpses, which the Witcher can view, see the passage) and open the console, in the console enter the spawn('bies_mh') and press the Enter button. Next to the Witcher spawned the devil (not Marwood), but nevertheless, begin the fight with this demon thespawning, remove almost half of his life to him, give themselves to attack and also to remove health and (required!!!) to hold the demon hypnosis over Geralt. Will not be superfluous, if during the battle, after hypnosis you included wegmachen instinct to run across the area where there is the first encounter with the demon on the quest - all quest will advance further and the mission to KILL a DEMON changed to Find the lair of the devil, using vidimce gut. After the quest has progressed - finish despawning the devil and go on with wegmachen flair to the lair of the devil as usual on the quest.

F
Fantasm 01.10.19

It's because of the cheats

d
dr.zilberman 01.10.19

Fantasm
Yes, it's because of the cheats. The quest in the first leg is not provided to Morwood died)) And our master of killing with a single click, of course, the demon felled and the quest stops. Not the cheat, uh... jackass =)

s
shadow211212 01.10.19

In console, type killall several times, I only third set turned out, and so, too, soared how to kill v1,31

R
Roman20533 01.10.19

Found a simple solution. After well can fight the devil, in the console recruit Ciri (what would be the codes and cheats were not, they do not belong to it) There is also a hypnosis, the voice of Geralt utters the phrase about what the devil it is necessary to track down.. the script went.

K
Kira Tyan 01.10.19

Roman20533
Dude, YOU're a GENIUS)))

A
Aleksandr Gabdulbarov 01.10.19

Roman20533
Ah, my warriors)))

L
Litlee 10.10.20

Alexander Gabdulbarov
And then how do you get Geralt back? I can't handle this console, the first time I opened it because of this bug (

R
Roman20533 10.10.20

(I haven't been here for a long time, sorry) Dial Geralt in the console and that's it.

n
nibler99 10.10.20

The problem communicates like everyone else, tried to solve the above described ways, but the demon does not try to hypnotize, and kind of has to breathe fire, but the effect is not. What could it be?

A
Alexamalone 10.10.20

Roman20533
You're a genius.

k
kcleric 30.10.20

Bag with a hovering Morwoodd did not disappear, how much did not wander on other tasks, and cured by prescription - turned on the cheat god, turned off the cheat (i.e. again typed) and broke down. Immediately there was darkness and Morwoodd disappeared and there was a continuation of the task.

B
Beauty of nature 25.12.20

Roman20533
Brother where have you been from the bottom of my heart)

m
mrnkou 18.06.21

djddr
le brother, hello from 2021. only my advice and helped!

E
Elena Merkulova 28.10.21

The above method works. Write in the Ciri console (with a capital letter) and wait for the hypnosis effect. Then write in the Geralt console and the script will work. (the method was not invented by me)