3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadTrash 01.10.19 12:02 pm

How is co-op? (Remnant: From the Ashes)

Tell me more if not difficult, please. I want other to run together(for this and buy this game), but I'm interested in what will happen with the common history of our worlds. If I lobby to join, and pass a piece of story in my world does that count or do I have to separate they pass up to this point. There is trouble with the connection as in dark souls no? The entrance to the lobby takes place at the invitation of friends list of steam?
P. S. you Can answer deployed please, thank you.
2 Comments
Sort by:
G
Griboriy Les 01.10.19

DeadTrash
The total of both will be pumping, the weapons and equipment. Even if you did not pass (except the entry), that is, after the game you go to yours and will only open again the bosses and characters in the story.
That's exactly what we go through, because in each session there was some trouble with the final boss. It's good, you can doprejte alternative bosses and discover new locations and secrets.

Invitation through steam did not seem to work for this game, in the game stupidly put 'game for friends' and the second player via the search finds a session and connects.

If you save progress is important, the character should be the same. Well, to start a co-op, all must pass the entry into a solo.
A couple of points: re-found weapon will be given as scrap. A bundle of events will be given only to the player host, so the second and nth passage of the other creates the game and finishes off the remaining.

D
DeadTrash 01.10.19

Grivory Forest
ATP