3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hryas 01.04.20 12:33 am

Your attitude to the clever

Hi guys
How do you feel about these people trying to sound smart ? Try to say smart things, but most of their attempts are funny and sad
In my group there is one woman, when we pass on the pairs of a topic, it begins to say something smart to the teacher, but looking at it I want to say: do not you disgrace EPT, delusions are some sort of in the end the teacher looks at her strange eyes and continues to tell the subject

In General, tell me, guys
154 Comments
Sort by:
k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 01.04.20

Pilat.
Re-read the topic title, and then re-read my post. Caught a certain irony?

W
Wing42 01.04.20

Ah, Yes: better to be clever than blunt.

B
BioGen 01.04.20

If you get stuck then you can neighing,especially when a lot of these freaks))

k

irin_
Leo is the name of that.
That's what I think. But Pilat. claims that a lion is an animal.

M
Max Fry 01.04.20

Was the case, I usually just watched and enjoyed~

Lecturer at the seminar spoke, saying vapor is only three people. A chain reaction of panic went right. First public moved-shifted, although everyone knew that as they would not care. Here is one of the three people have convinced the social injustice and lit exchanges - with their teacher. Then everything dramatically drew attention to her, and because she sits behind me (and we sit on the edge 1 and 2, horizontal range of 4) - began to feel that I was in the back watching the whole crowd.

Came the climax of her speech. One of the guys broke down and started expressive dialogue on the topic you got enough clever.

Well, I imagined sipping gulls, skorchev snide grin.
==========
I myself can not relate and do not associate with such people. The girl well-erudite, a good student, but her pride and current evaluation of others egos often beat her in the head. And so it is done.

F
Fluffy Destroyer 01.04.20

Lolki of loleta,Leo nilotica!Asasah!!!!1!!....

k

irin_
That the word animal in his post, I did not see
He said that Leo Tolstoy was a lion. And the lion is an animal. It is strange that such a simple logical conclusions you are given.
you said is very true, very! Though it is not o the topic. Catch The Irony?))
No, not caught, as the information I took from Wikipedia, and therefore, no irony there can not be.
Better on the subject of what smart said, not clever
I'm not trying to be clever. You seem don't understand something.

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 01.04.20

S
SignIn 01.04.20

Lion is an animal. And Leo is a name. Che is there to understand?

L
LightHOwUSE 01.04.20

The mind here is not an indicator. The confidence indicator. Confident man says calmly, patient and gentle in words and actions. If he's educated and smart, and most importantly educated - these people don't annoy me :) a Few of those who holds all three. But, to be honest, more or less educated people - I come across more often :) And as for me - more important than the other two.

A person who, because of their insecurities, trying to stand out, often looks stupid. These people are not annoying. I often feel ashamed for them, as ashamed of some of the clowns from the Minute of fame, for example)

M
Max Fry 01.04.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
You forgot the comma after therefore, before and after the like and a hyphen between some and why.

k

Max Fry
Thank you, corrected.

P
Pilat. 01.04.20

Your attitude to the clever
negative

B
Belyy sudya 01.04.20

All the wise men need to sacrifice to God and then Putin will Become God-Emperor, I washed the Imperium, Mikhalkov will stop releasing movies will be released Half-life 3, Heavy rain ported on android, Watch dogs will no longer slow down, and there will be many rainbows and pony.

k

irin_
I just considered frivolous from the point of view of serious lulz sake. Happened.

M
Mag Otshelnik 01.04.20

D
Devil208 01.04.20

Why you raised this topic? I now have burned with shame after reading your first post in the topic.

-
-SlashuuR- 01.04.20

Devil208
Don't worry, you don't anyone to be ashamed of.

C
Christine 01.04.20

Vlad, just a shame, then do a Hara-Kiri =)

V
Vanya Rygalov 01.04.20

To philosophize is prohibited!!! Shame!!!