3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hryas 01.04.20 12:33 am

Your attitude to the clever

Hi guys
How do you feel about these people trying to sound smart ? Try to say smart things, but most of their attempts are funny and sad
In my group there is one woman, when we pass on the pairs of a topic, it begins to say something smart to the teacher, but looking at it I want to say: do not you disgrace EPT, delusions are some sort of in the end the teacher looks at her strange eyes and continues to tell the subject

In General, tell me, guys
154 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 01.04.20

Vanya Rygalov
I will try to be clever.

W
Wing42 01.04.20

On PG a lot of brainy brains and the wise wisely.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 01.04.20

Pointless necrophilia.

P
Pixel Dragon 01.04.20

no

W
Wing42 01.04.20

Kasyanov Ilya
You necrophiliac young man.

A
AR3E 01.04.20

Recently tried in the game to buy something with strictly defined characteristics, they can vary depending on randomness, I was looking for a more powerful one. In addition to the hundreds of maybe a ride unsubscribed a few special characters, but remember two. One suggested this thing with the settings a little worse - I explained that I do not need, and in response, I left a hint that this thing with such parameters does not exist, since he never met her. OK dropped in, but after that, he began to tell something about your ancient ancestors and the prophecy, with that characteristic, almost professorial tone. The second didn't offer me anything, but unsubscribed twice in two days at different times to tell things with such parameters does not exist since ~followed by a ridiculous explanation. Proignoril it the first day, the second day he arranged the whole schizophasia of misunderstandings from my neponimaniya his awesome calculations, descriptions and regrets about the same, until he added me to ignore list. Just after him I decided I was not worth this thing clashes with these creatures.

t
toraleystripe 01.04.20

Clever is nice, no scientific discovery wouldn't have happened without clever.. but even pundits are divided in two parts ..

P. S: Good is the juice , and I mean =)

W
Wing42 01.04.20

toraleystripe
Clever penny would cost no fools, because of their background they look so smart.

A
A.Soldier of Light 01.04.20

Devil208 wrote:
And we have one of the peppers - he's so stupid that when the teacher said the thing something, he can repeat it, with such a clever expression. The type explained to us. And he thinks he's really smart. And said all the right things. And explains always do the obvious. Well, it's okay, like normal people.

Slash wrote:
And what's great is that you only think about yourself and put their interests above others?
It is neither good nor bad, it's just a fact of human nature, the rule, though there are exceptions.

SignIn wrote:
Lion is an animal. And Leo is a name. Che is there to understand?
All clear. In addition to the time, why suddenly the name of the animal was the person's name? Or the name of the city (eagle, for example) ?
Wing42
In General, Yes, the same applies to good with evil: if there is one, more difficult to identify ))

Antoine777 wrote:
C terms of commonplace erudition...
In the prismatic aspect of the paradoxical nature of...

S
Shine 01.04.20

We are in the shoutbox. Here almost everyone, unsubscribe under one or another subject, sincerely believes that at least knows how on the subject of what is going to dash off a post.
Usually this causes some of the emotional responses, Yes.

P
Pilat. 01.04.20

there are people CCS nice and pleasant. first what's not to say sucks. from the second we can pokerati or to support and to continue the thought)

M
MesyacMay 01.04.20

Self-Murderer
do not forget that have the mood and got the topic at hand
th is we can not unsubscribe, if a topic is created and there is much to say about the sore?))
Yes, the rules is actually, the people talking thus expresses his opinion.. much worse than when all is silent....
as well as a hard-nosed each of their point of view defending means to think, exist and the type of living))))

S
StormX07 01.04.20

the teacher looks at her strange eyes

Maybe the teacher is not so old and looking at her as a victim which hits.
And you do not lose it himself to bring the heat to her while the teacher beats you to it. )))

W
Wing42 01.04.20

Pilat.
Pilat. wrote:
there are people CCS nice and pleasant. first what's not to say sucks. from the second we can pokerati or to support and to continue the thought)
Usually a person unpleasant people are those who do not agree with his opinion and Vice versa pleasant by those who agree.

StormX07 wrote:
Maybe the teacher is not so old and looking at her as a victim which hits.
And you do not lose it himself to bring the heat to her while the teacher beats you to it. )))
The topic was here already, consider that a year was not. It's good the kid was.

P
Pilat. 01.04.20

Wing42
and it is also. subjects multiple-choice)

R
RikoChiko 01.04.20

On duty have to work with these smart. And those who usually are one more clever nonsense.

W
Wing42 01.04.20

Pilat.
Yes. Here's an example: I don't like the user Munchkin (so like, too lazy to look for it). And I am with him, never corresponded and did not engage in confrontation. And I don't like it in the first place the style of presentation of his thoughts - he too is special. Maybe he's even a good thing sometimes writes, but I do not read it.

M
MesyacMay 01.04.20

Wing42
and I love talking with those who disagree with me, but a living language, not nakoplennymi..
that is, without the drive of literature and udobnyh movies long at 1.5 hours - this is the type I have view to see and understand? still the thread of the conversation to lose while he was the strategy thinks the answer..
here are infuriating me exactly of the way is easy to calculate)))

D
Delphis 01.04.20

Wing42
Munchkin unique. He may heavy text, but he says the case is usually

M
MesyacMay 01.04.20

Delphis
who is? let have the link in their profiles chtol, read and understand