3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hryas 01.04.20 12:33 am

Your attitude to the clever

Hi guys
How do you feel about these people trying to sound smart ? Try to say smart things, but most of their attempts are funny and sad
In my group there is one woman, when we pass on the pairs of a topic, it begins to say something smart to the teacher, but looking at it I want to say: do not you disgrace EPT, delusions are some sort of in the end the teacher looks at her strange eyes and continues to tell the subject

In General, tell me, guys
154 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 01.04.20

S
I'm not going to look for the nickname Munchkin around, you'll understand immediately when you see

M
MesyacMay 01.04.20

Delphis
Yes I do understand that my words here could never answer)))
as Munchkin find I do not understand, even if stuffing a PM on the link given, still you passed it turns out))))

D
Delphis 01.04.20

S
I'm a lazy ass, don't ask me to find someone. Inspect threads randomly, preferably associated with components of the computer, where some light

M
MesyacMay 01.04.20

Delphis
understood long ago that to anything.. that you don't help and only point to your friend)))
LAN... I find myself, girlfriend))

no offense, mutual))

P
Pilat. 01.04.20

Wing42
just a guy drank a cleaning agent printer), too, is so special do not accept gastronomically)

S
and what little animals? where did this come from?

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.04.20

Wing42
Usually a person unpleasant people are those who do not agree with his opinion and Vice versa pleasant by those who agree
Not always.The consent of the cheating is not nice.But the opinion of someone who does not agree,it would be interesting to hear if it is argued competently

S
Манчкин616:
http://users.playground.ru/1229019/

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 01.04.20

birds of a fool sees from afar,
which wiseacre catches on live bait
Spoilertv a fool on the hook?

M
MesyacMay 01.04.20

Pilat.
I devachki))

M
MesyacMay 01.04.20

I on the road everything is possible))
Spoiler

S
Shine 01.04.20

S
If most of those who are unconscious need to Express their personal, without a doubt, the overarching opinion based on the iron argument yaschitayu - just came up with the idea a little bit to quiet, I would have retained more of the nerve cells and life on Earth would be a little happier.

And it's not about the topics that are created purely Schaub wasted potryndet. They were all clear, but they, oddly enough, on these forums in the minority.

M
MesyacMay 01.04.20

Self-Murderer
and I have some who are not there to understand the humor and who is eternal tediousness, forbidden to climb in the Internet

P
Pilat. 01.04.20

S
Miami beach. OK

M
MesyacMay 01.04.20

Pilat.
well, think of it without wheel pants and normal sneakers, but the seal for the wheel))

P
Pilat. 01.04.20

S
understand this is only the internal state...

M
MesyacMay 01.04.20

Pilat.
you as a qualified psychologist to open up to the believer or to the class of complete degradation?

P
Pilat. 01.04.20

S
okay. have no complaints)

M
MesyacMay 01.04.20

Pilat.
okay))
and on the avatar do? reminds inadequate from doma2, which the chicken ate all over the country fear a scolding..
psych is kind of a time right now holds..

P
Pilat. 01.04.20

S
my avatar is a very well-known blogger among other things. and шабашем2 absolutly not linked)

M
MesyacMay 01.04.20

Pilat.
in Bacharach do not understand, would explain
avatar failed so reminiscent of:
Spoiler

P
Pilat. 01.04.20

S
hospede issue Schaub... I was so high...
of course she picked up was for some other reason. and to no one so just do not know) let me tell you a secret, and the face under the mask show now) but fans of mass consumption of films please do not open)
Spoiler