3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
siriyss 01.04.20 04:02 pm

Optimization (Doom Eternal)

Share who or what started what problems are faced and how to play!
196 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rokov 20.04.21

Alternativshik_6
is so all the time for fufiks, had such a percentage in the past, games are not his

L
Lex-one 20.04.21

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
for fufiks this is all the time, he had such a percentage in the past, games are not his
Strong statement, partly true for amoebas.
I was using fx 9370, an excellent processor for its time.
Spoiler

Ps I look in the Duma brought in ultra textures for cards with 8 GB of memory. And that was a pity to the owners of 3070.

P
Palych Rokov 20.04.21

Lex-one
I don’t know, after fufiks, when I switched to the i7-5960x, it just seemed like I moved from a Zhiguli to an S-class even in stock. In Duma, ultra textures always seem to have been

L
Lex-one 20.04.21

Palych Rokov
No, in 4k cards with 8 gigs could not put ultra.
Regarding fufik, straight arms were always needed.
Well, compare the price of fufik and 5960x

P
Palych Rokov 20.04.21

Lex-one wrote:
Regarding fufik, straight arms were always needed.
There were always straight hands, it's not about them, but about poor optimization of games for the architecture of fufiks, they danced and did not reveal themselves

L
Listoman 20.04.21

Lex-one
Initially, it was possible to set nightmarish settings to 4k on 8GB cards)

P
Palych Rocks 12.07.21

I filmed Doom Iternal with ray tracing, it was not added everywhere, I found only noticeably noticeable changes at one level, in principle, playable even on my calculator, which I really recommend is not to use msi ab, for some reason it slows down performance, although it seems to have updated to the latest version, which should not conflict, but it is better to use the built-in performance display

G
Gott mit uns 28.10.21

No further comments! That Doom, that Wolfenstein role models with over-perfect optimization with decent modern graph and great, dynamic DLC. Cyberpunk hello)

P
Palych Rokov 03.01.22

With rays, the requirements take off many times, if without rays, then the fps is two times higher, maybe also because the cards from amd are not about rays and on nvidia there is a different situation

s
sevapva 05.05.22

I have stable 60 fps with and without beams
on a nightmarish setting

M
Max P 05.05.22

sevapva
With such a card should be at least 100 fps.

s
sevapva 05.05.22

Max P
percent old. 2013. need to be accelerated. but reluctantly.

B
Black Boca 21.08.22

who faced such problem? after 5-10 minutes of the game, the fps drops from 300 to 20, due to the fact that the processor reduces the load on the game from 80-90% to 20-30%. The problem is ONLY with the doom, other games work stably and flawlessly (DL2 ultra and RT - 60 frames stable) which proves that the problem is in the doom itself, I don’t know what to do

E
El_Trolo 21.08.22

Black Boka
Move the game to ssd, you probably have stutters when loading from a slow hard drive.

01001000 01101001 21.08.22

Black Boka
The main problem of the fall is the lack of video memory. Options: Spoiler -
Stupidly reset graphics settings - what to start with;
- I understand that you don’t have RTX and DLSS, with such a processor that it is loaded at 80-90%, a new card is needed here. But if there is, then turn on RTX and DLSS, lower the textures to a minimum, and then return to the previous one again;
- disable dynamic resolution;
- lack of video memory, ie. reduce some settings;
- if vertical synchronization was used - enable / disable;
- it is not clear whether it is a pirate or a license, then if the steam version is, disable the steam overlay;
- Asynchronous calculations (Present From Compute, googled, extremely unlikely);
- There is a dispute regarding DLSS. Trite to disable;
In general, watch the video memory, I think there is a shortage, hence the fall. There are no characteristics of iron at all, and it is not clear what you want in the end. I passed, there were no problems.

P
Palych Rokov 16.11.22

The game is built on the most optimized engine ever released.