3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 01.04.20 04:12 pm

Who has the save? Stuck after the 2nd mission \"GLEE.\" (Doom Eternal)

stuck after the 2nd mission GLEE in the location of the executioner of rock . where the task to destroy the demons in prison, after the destruction of these demons, nothing happens, tells me leave the arena and all dalshe no sadini,
who have a saving throw please for Steam version
62 Comments
Sort by:
P
PASHA asd 01.04.20

The same garbage

r
rok2023 01.04.20

+

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 01.04.20

rok2023
I have 2 times got pereproshel all over as dohow to this mission all.

K
Kto Zdes 01.04.20

This is most likely a trick like this from the gazebo, for people who download the game from torrents, the inability to start the third mission, pure perhaps game posted without protection. That would be to libanotica. Most likely will have to wait for a normal break

m

Who is Hereâ anything that I have bought the game the INCENTIVE??

https://yadi.sk/d/tRUP7T41XfiSfQ

K
Kto Zdes 01.04.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Well, then you support the stim or questions to the gazebo.

m

Who Here
prostho need save all...the game already 2 days ago, everything was stream on YouTube

K
Kto Zdes 01.04.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Well then you need to be patient and wait for patches time license, or preserve from those who also have the license. I'll wait for a normal break. Since solutions to this problem yet(.

m

Who Here
crap... damn ouide 6 hours passed 2 times and started again,

S
SauronMaiar 01.04.20

the same thing

m

Ryazancev
then after 2 Mitsui already the game is not working on the license
driver new

e
evgenij3308 01.04.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
In short, lads. Take Artmoney. Take trainer of fling. Looking for the value points of the Praetorian. ArtMoney set it to ZERO. BEFORE entering the prison of the demons. And then the script will go on and everything will be.

e
evgenij3308 01.04.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Hey You All... it is necessary on fingers... Okay, let me try: open the trainer, artmoney and the game. In the trainers change the value, enter the game, make sure that the value has changed to a new in artmoney filter out according to the new value. And so until there is 6 pieces.

m

evgenij3308
dude I know how to use it, I've done it before, not helps, the game does not go further, if there is a save it is easier to give a save

v
vasy9876 01.04.20

Trainers do not need to use this same crap was I had to start a new game because on zero one how not to throw

f
fartserg197 01.04.20

save skinte in a personal pliz who turned out

f
fartserg197 01.04.20

it is clear here the saves are not suitable because you have to log into your account

A
Artem Cullen 01.04.20

Hahahaha not only that, stuck there, and no saves))) Hell, I pre-ordered spent)) is Possible so no saves, because of the high level of complexity?