3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaCkHaMMer 01.04.20 08:02 pm

Dr. Hayden, Seraphim, and VEGA - the father of the Creator??? (Doom Eternal)

For those who have passed. Towards the end of the game, in the video when the Executioner comes into the world Kan bringers of creation when he enters the room where the ritual awakening of the Icon of Sin, he is greeted as Serafima, or someone felt the presence of the Seraphim. Further, the Executioner activates the bridge to the ground and uses VEGA, he says at the beginning of his golosom, then he suddenly changes and he says the phrase I understand, I am the father, Dr. Hayden.... Anyone familiar with the tippet, and with the events of the game and doom in 2016 , let's deal... on the planet with the Divine Mechanism of the Executioner with Serafimom discussed the future and the past invited the executioner honor the movement and get some force. After that, the Executioner was almost a God. And Seraphim - disappeared. This is before the events of doom 2016, but after doom 64. Doom in 2016 Hayden as head of the UAC wants to produce Argent-energy. It creates VEGA as the main intelligence of the Corporation . After some events , Hayden asks the Executioner to actually kill VEGA , but the latter makes it a backup...the Ending doom 2016 indicates that Hayden is a bit tricked the Executioner and was sent to hell. I have many theories on the subject of what Hayden - Serafim, and VEGA's father is the Creator of the race of Creators, but many inconsistencies special with Hayden. I have 2 theories and one antitheory.
1. Hayden - Seraphim escaped from Kahn bringers of creation . Name Hayden consonant from the English to hide to hide to hide. It is known that in the beginning there was man, then became a cyborg by shifting your consciousness. Serafim captured the minds of Hayden and began to save mankind, created in the image VEGU stolen the consciousness of the Father.
2. Serafim all rigged. As you know, Kahn, Creator of rules tysyacheletiyami, until the new born, provided, however, that the choice is approved by the Father. In the lore of the game is revealed that the Father of the Solvent has disappeared, the Kang decides to rule forever and enters into a contract with demons to fuel his world of Argent energy, the souls of men. Seraphim don't like to play second fiddle, he's an angel in the hierarchy of Kan and can not edit, then the Executioner rock appeared with him...just remove all the competition. Mnogohodovochka.
3. Antitheory. If Hayden is Seraphim, and he was sosial VEGA in the image of the Father, then why Hayden to destroy VEGA? And if the Executioner would not have made a backup copy? Why then Hayden asked the Executioner to take VEGA home Kan? If VEGA is the Father why the father did not stop the Executioner when this is all okay? Whose voice is yelling no! before fleeing the Hangman through partly on the Ground? Like the voice of VEGA, or? .
4. The bonus Seraphim possessed Executioner, which allowed him to get into the hall of Ritual awakening of the Icon of Sin. It also allowed the Executioner to travel between the Worlds, where they could not get nor Demons, neither race Kan.
Your thoughts?
4 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Adrenalin 01.04.20

And you said the game is the usual postrelushka no plot((((.

d
dilat 01.04.20

Oleg Adrenalin
Who that it sees, so it is for them and is

V
Volk-Naemnik 01.04.20

MaCkHaMMer
In my opinion you are twisted, and in that scene I took out of intonation just what VEGA says goodbye to Hayden (father-Creator) since it will be locked in the world Kahn before his death, and Hayden will go along with the Executioner.

M
MaCkHaMMer 01.04.20

The Wolf Mercenary
And VEGA's voice has changed at this moment, remember? I remember that VEGA asks Hayden - I'm a Father, Dr. Hayden? Or something like that. It is necessary to revise the scene.