3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Veresch 01.10.19 12:03 pm

Zy-El (Diablo 2)

People! help with the mod Zy-El
so in principle, everything is clear, but on the Internet there is no explanation why you need certain things.

1. yesterday has accumulated 100 000 and bought a crypt (pig), don't know what to do with it? poked it don't. mixed in a cube with a key! a miracle! appeared miniclip in one cell and the value of one penny. and what to do now?
2. why you need a ball (collector)! at first I thought that it could interfere in Cuba with different stuff, and will receive the ball greater value. it was, until it turned out some crap!
3. why do we need elixir cost 75 000

also would be nice if anyone share some secrets
and this Zy-El already under'Zy-El'ball :)

thanks in advance,
193 Comments
Sort by:
q
qeen133 01.10.19

how to read messages can't naiti

T
Torum. 01.10.19

qeen133
On Monday at school. So please leave our establishment, sir.

q
qeen133 01.10.19

Be sure to take note of. How to learn, will return. So, don't wait!!!

S
Sweet38 01.10.19

The BEST ANSWER (if not run on win7)

1) Zainstaluj (Set) classical (Rus/eng) Diablo II (Lod)
2) Download to PC Diablo II Zy-El Mod and unzip.
3) Unpacked patches, russifiers and all that is in the unzipped folder Diablo II Zy-El Mod to copy to the specified folder of a previously installed the classic Diablo II (Lod). I have this With:\Program Files\Diablo II-Lod
4) Copy all files with the replacement
5) Run Zy-el.start.bat
6) Create a shortcut on the desktop/or start from C:\Program Files\Diablo II-Lod

ENJOY!

Works on both 32bit and 64bit. Game TCP/IP also works fine.

Waiting for Your feedbacks on 83198429[at]mail.ru

x
xDimiDx 01.10.19

x
xDimiDx 01.10.19

x
xDimiDx 01.10.19

x
xDimiDx 01.10.19

O
Obsessed 01.10.19

mmmmmmmkay! :DD pawson, that's you UNIQUE! :DD
blue pill from greed, damn :D

R
Rivnyanyn 01.10.19

ALL, ALL, ALL! Don't waste your time and remove this mod tries. A long time ago spent a lot of time. The worst bug here, it's a super-duper uniques that are useless kada damage will exceed 80 C. most Likely its not fixed still as long as a year ago gushing nostalgia and I and a friend decided to master the same HC, but Ripley before hell Balaam. Bugs not fixed at the time.If we do not interesting Lod play Hell Unleashed Mod. There vaschee walking almost impossible, the way the mod is updated constantly and is off a server for it. And Zy-El, HU hammer............

I
Insanegoth 01.10.19

yeah right talking about and myslish in korennye damage, there are limitations, and unique be useless, what then, is there a patch for this bug, and where can I find such patch?

well, here useful program, like this above the box for zy-el I, the other mods and all other parts of LOD, and other great games here: www.belovodie.2x2forum.com

h
hotrin 01.10.19

Who wants to play honestly (on a Closed server for Zy-El 4.4 c) welcome! https://vk.com/zy_el_d2 opening very soon! (it is already running, it remains to share client and reg file), but first I want to know, and whether people play.On this go, subscribe, likem post or leave comments.
THE SHELL SERVER!!! https://discord.gg/cWGmmdh

G
Guest 02.11.22

Theres a pdf file that explains the mod. contains recipes, explains collector etc. Elixir is used to make recipes, upgrades, unic itens... Sory bad english.