3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Veresch 01.10.19 12:03 pm

Zy-El (Diablo 2)

People! help with the mod Zy-El
so in principle, everything is clear, but on the Internet there is no explanation why you need certain things.

1. yesterday has accumulated 100 000 and bought a crypt (pig), don't know what to do with it? poked it don't. mixed in a cube with a key! a miracle! appeared miniclip in one cell and the value of one penny. and what to do now?
2. why you need a ball (collector)! at first I thought that it could interfere in Cuba with different stuff, and will receive the ball greater value. it was, until it turned out some crap!
3. why do we need elixir cost 75 000

also would be nice if anyone share some secrets
and this Zy-El already under'Zy-El'ball :)

thanks in advance,
193 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadJack 01.10.19

How to gather 30 pigs ? They are 10 Mulikov.

V
Veresch 01.10.19

30 pigs? yyyy, Lol

V
Veresch 01.10.19

even if it did, all the same 30 pigs in the cube will not fit.

p/s/ even if you cook pigs with the key, you get a mini pig

J
JIOJI_2006 01.10.19

I have a druid vobshe 109 level 17000 thousand lives armor 43000 thousand !and 274 paladin level damage 800-28000!

Z
Zlyka 01.10.19

People who have recipes on the cube please throw off on soap [email protected]
And which rune words for ZY-EL ? And there is ZY-EL for 1.10 patch ? or the current 1.09 ?

Thanks in advance !

d
den1977 01.10.19

On one English site about ZY-EL says that the place to store things indefinitely. Why am I wrong? Here's a screen - http://mods.moddb.com/gallery/image/28143/

L
Lex2005 01.10.19

To TiTan JIOJI npobka
Helinka you heroes. I have 340 barbarian level damage 7000-40000 and lives on 29000hp

L
Lex2005 01.10.19

Dealt with almost all things. If anyone should be unable to give advice in the forum or on soap. My soap - [email protected]

L
Lex2005 01.10.19

To den1977
Download file on this link http://djaftal.chez.tiscali.fr/PlugY_The_Survival_Kit_v6.01b.zip install and you'll have an endless treasure box! :)))

D
Duble_agent 01.10.19

nonsense written by a lot of sets of things,the first city again-not one not-into the green even yellow not dropped for my barbarian(((underworld was better IMHO

V
Veresch 01.10.19

download MF normally there all the fray

b
biomagic 01.10.19

2Верещ
2. why you need a ball (collector)!
First you need to spool 2 of the collector to 500 then cook in and out of the collector closed to 1 , then collect the 5 pieces in 1 to weld and get 5K , then 2 at 5K out of 10K max, and finally how I was able to make it 50K then what to do with this mister don't know =) If kogonibud something to happen with him something to do, please leave feedback in this thread.
PS. Suggest to nessesitate collectors with the keys.

b
biomagic 01.10.19

You know another secret: sobiraesh 6 gems wares in the cube will be 1 stone yellow, collecting 6 pieces put into the cube and come out bright orange the stone again collect 6 pieces and put in the cube will rock with some very cool opt ) are now trying 6 of these stones to Sora and twist let's see what happens=)
And here's a link to Zy-El artifacts screenshots true recipes for them, I nenashel (
http://zyel.planetdiablo.gamespy.com/artifacts.html

b
biomagic 01.10.19

Nesvarenie a demon key from a chest true kollektsioniruya and others like him , out eyes with the inscription Hahahahaha!!! I lied.Loser!!! lol. PPC and to whom such stupidity come to mind

c
cty 01.10.19

I have a file with all the recipes on SIEL! Skins for 10 rubles!
You say expensive? Itself took 15.
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I live in Uzbekistan and you will not be able to send them to me!!!
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's a thing called Western Union!!!!!
Help a poor student!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z
Zlyka 01.10.19

fall down laughing :-) Etosha hath need is to come up with Western Union for 10 rubles :-) you know DAP will cost to send 10 RUB in Uzbekistan,or think came to Western Union and just took it for free and sent them to you :-)

Here are links to the cube http://files.filefront.com/ZyEl42+ModGuideLocked/;3964979;;/fileinfo.html

and runeworld http://www.yonder.de/es/zyel/runewords.htm (about 2000 pieces ) sell now they are in the Internet as razbogatel you give a note for the links :-))

c
cty 01.10.19

Well, if you don't want via Western Union, then contact us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Understand guys, there is always a way!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I you recipes - you give me money!!!!!!!!!!
Well, cool idea?

Z
Zlyka 01.10.19

I already gave a link to recipes and runeworld.

V
Veresch 01.10.19

buahaha! 10 rubles through the mail.
in Uzbekistan there was a Jewish ghetto?

c
cty 01.10.19

No, it has not yet appeared. (But it is going! :)
And guys, I forgot how to do a mega healer - can anyone tell me the thread
mega healer:
increase max health. and mana 40%
+125 Tu ol resistants
MAG. damage is reduced by 300
there are more th I don't remember...
I have it, I want to make a second, but forgot the recipe.
IF ANYONE REMEMBERS - WRITE!!!!!!!!
TO ZLYKA:
Skok minutes (or hours) I laughed after my first message? :))))