3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Veresch 01.10.19 12:03 pm

Zy-El (Diablo 2)

People! help with the mod Zy-El
so in principle, everything is clear, but on the Internet there is no explanation why you need certain things.

1. yesterday has accumulated 100 000 and bought a crypt (pig), don't know what to do with it? poked it don't. mixed in a cube with a key! a miracle! appeared miniclip in one cell and the value of one penny. and what to do now?
2. why you need a ball (collector)! at first I thought that it could interfere in Cuba with different stuff, and will receive the ball greater value. it was, until it turned out some crap!
3. why do we need elixir cost 75 000

also would be nice if anyone share some secrets
and this Zy-El already under'Zy-El'ball :)

thanks in advance,
193 Comments
Sort by:
V
Veresch 01.10.19

hegman

find scroll + deffence to all armor
put it in the cube Horadric, to the same rags, the result of armor increasing and armor not changing

L
Lex2005 01.10.19

KUB - dobavitelj (Cube Adder) - is a subject that you can make yourself, and it adds to the subject properties, not only protection, but also much more. there are several types of cube of dobavitelj:
The fragment Zy-El Scroll x 2 + Demon Box x 2 + Perfect Skull x 2 + Elixir x 2 ---> Double Cube Adder
The fragment Zy-El Scroll x 3 + Demon Box x 3 + Perfect Skull x 3 + Elixir x 3 ---> Triple Cube Adder
The fragment Zy-El Scroll x 5 + Demon Box x 5 + Perfect Skull x 5 + Elixir x 2 ---> Quint Cube Adder
The fragment Zy-El Scroll x 10 + Demon Box x 10 + Perfect Skull x 10 + 10 x Elixir ---> Deka Cube Adder
The fragment Zy-El Scroll x 20 + Demon Box x 20 + Perfect Skull x 20 + Elixir x 20 ---> DoDeka Cube Adder
Double Cube Adder + Triple Cube Adder> ---> Quint Cube Adder
Quint Cube Adder x 2 ---> Deka Cube Adder
Deca Cube Adder x 2 ---> DoDeka Cube Adder
Double Adder adds +100% attributes to things, Triple Adder +200%, a Quint +400%, a Deka +900% and a DoDeka +1900%.

Zod Rune + Perfect Gem x 7 + x 7 Elixir ---> Cube Lock
Cube - lock, leaves the characteristics of the things will not change, i.e. if you use cube-dobavitelj and cube-lock on things, the attributes which were things before that are stored and + navya attributes.
A few recipes:
Elixir + Perf Skull + Torso armor -> new Torso Armor + add Defense (AC rating)

J
JIOJI_2006 01.10.19

Lola there is a simple solution how to increase defense!
There is a talisman in the form of a cross is it the holes have ESO nazivaetsa stone Amethyst (ccetca)so if the talisman 6 holes, and these holes are to insert 6 perfect Amethyst then sewn will increase by 600%.
now MNU 168 level my hero is invincible))))).
as I've improved his gear !all in the same 3 cities and so sewn not changed almost (10000)
Damage kordinalno changed rose to as much as 10000-45000 thousand
Lives Todzha was added was as much as 30000.
attack speed is an incredible mobile company that provides kill for 5 seconds more than 25 monsters !
Running speed +750%, it just flies!
Survivability increased by 807 strength 280 agility 140 mana studied at 13 but its only 10000.
because I know how to do good things but won't reveal the secret!how to do it!
I can say that my shit is worth 10 million gold.
armor worth 9 million gold.
Mace is worth 3 million gold.
gloves))))2 thousand zolotyh.
boots 5 million gold.
who want can raspisat in more detail the properties of objects !
Yes, that ESO is the secret of ka to improve damage there above in another post someone mentioned about Precious stones that hoarding 6 now connects brilliant blue 1 yellow ,hoarding poluchetsya 6 yellow 1 red 6 red hoarding turns 1 brown so this scheme can be a good idea to improve the stuff your character!

J
JIOJI_2006 01.10.19

I Diablo with two strikes killed!

_
_Jenya_ 01.10.19

Maximum levelcap in this fashion is 10,000 life - more than 8 million, the damage from 19 to 21 million (bust gives a minus and begin to smear monsters) Your paladin is still very weak. In 5 town go to Acheron to the chimeras (the second red portal) there and check the Persian aptitude. I'm in a nightmare I go there on 127 please (this is the maximum in this fashion) and do a full sweep, now my p. 8350 lvl.

m
max 10 01.10.19

who's to say the address of the chat where the admin agent PSY &

J
JIOJI_2006 01.10.19

know the place where these how there you call them Chimera put me aura tipo ripoff and here you are, his damage beating and even aura,and I have lives wait 50K and 49k damage but if I hit there I srazu same 20K damage get!

D
Di[4] 01.10.19

where mod to download ?
and what version of Dibble it ???????????????????????

V
Veresch 01.10.19

at this level Pausini need?
or interpretation FullRestoration

X
Xom9Ik 01.10.19

I think it's the best mod for Diablo II!Thank you.....People who have the biggest LVL in Zy-El mode???

D
Diabolik_Bnet_Dk 01.10.19

Delete

S
Steel_Sweety 01.10.19

And I think that Mods = Shit.

K
Kirk Hemmett 01.10.19

yeah, and mod on the DMZ, turned it in more MapServer ^^

X
Xom9Ik 01.10.19

You what!!?? Fashion abagail Diablo!!It was fun to play(try to play Zy-El mod)......I suggest first to try and then give up)

S
Steel_Sweety 01.10.19

I myself Gamal in a lot of mods...Not impressive. Fashion is about having fun. It is possible to have fun, I agree, but the uproar is in the home!(IMHO)

c
cheburator2000 01.10.19

I have Diablo2 Zy-El Mod version 1.09 I wish to play on the Internet but when use the patch, the game shows an error and the normal Diablo does not have. What to do?

M
MaLIce2k 01.10.19

To kill sibya up the wall! -)))

M
MaLIce2k 01.10.19

Until vykovyrjaet mod and not propatches Diablo to 1.10 - you will never see the game on the Internet... -)))))

L
LAutour 01.10.19

http://forums.slashdot.ru/showthread.php?t=24485

p
phantommaxval 01.10.19

people tell me I downloaded the mod ressurection and not know how to install it(what folder to drop it or something like that