3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Veresch 01.10.19 12:03 pm

Zy-El (Diablo 2)

People! help with the mod Zy-El
so in principle, everything is clear, but on the Internet there is no explanation why you need certain things.

1. yesterday has accumulated 100 000 and bought a crypt (pig), don't know what to do with it? poked it don't. mixed in a cube with a key! a miracle! appeared miniclip in one cell and the value of one penny. and what to do now?
2. why you need a ball (collector)! at first I thought that it could interfere in Cuba with different stuff, and will receive the ball greater value. it was, until it turned out some crap!
3. why do we need elixir cost 75 000

also would be nice if anyone share some secrets
and this Zy-El already under'Zy-El'ball :)

thanks in advance,
193 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zalgy 01.10.19

make)

R
Romashka Ksyu 01.10.19

Ha ha!!! Very funny!!!! I really do not Know what to do with it!! Help!! You may need to keep it in things???

w
white prince 01.10.19

Download recipes, everything is written.

K
Konchita 01.10.19

Oh, is it so difficult to help the child?
The hand will not fall off...

K
K-911 01.10.19

Hello!!!
I have a question. Is there any patch for Zy-El mod'and that of bi on slabih of Moscow very strong damage was bestowal. And when was a barbarian Nightmare and Hell had from the monsters to escape. Its a damage of 20 million who could not slaughter.
So the bosses had wet clothes to take off.
But Diablo and Baal'a on Hell without gear damage in half cut ten minutes each.
HELP!!!

a
and-simo 01.10.19

2 Dizzy:
[quote]the coolest mod median 2008 I've already talked about it in one topic. everything else sucks[/quote]
IMHO forgot to add

K
Kustodian 01.10.19

People! Hello! I have watchdog 132 level to the second act. 've been playing for a long time. But here's the problem, the recipes are original (collectors, pigs, boxes, elixirs) do not know. If anyone has a txt file with description of all this crap, throw off on soap [email protected] I would be very happy!!!

V
Veresch 01.10.19

FAQ DIABLO Zy-EL (1 MB)
http://depositfiles.com/files/4456240
Inside the archive
- Full guide DIABLO Zy-EL Russian language
- PlugY_The_Survival_Kit_v7.00.rar (expands the chest to unprecedented sizes)
- Screensaver DIABLO II

P
Patriot_[by] 01.10.19

cool Weres started Veresi finished )))) after 3 years almost.

V
Veresch 01.10.19

dust blew from the shelf took a box - Barba decided to drive on-new )))
IMHO the hardcore mode in D2.

S
Shprott 01.10.19

There is a server for Zy-El?

V
Veresch 01.10.19

never heard of a server for Zy-El.
maybe Russian is in LAN a thread

M
Mikku 01.10.19

where's Evo to take

M
Mikku 01.10.19

??7

a
aNTIK_BLIZZARD 01.10.19

Zy El mod UTB evil... I played there... PIZ***y.. in General, without a several hundred page manual on it the fashion there to load Nenad.. just nothing to do there any idea what was happening, and a big minus there, it's all about money(well.. minus like say, money to crack my Mona lehko) in General there on the fan, and glitches a lot because of few millions of values of lives and damage

T
Tirael9292 01.10.19

I have the highest Persian is a witch LVL 198 !!!!! and without hacking!!!!!!

a
aNTIK_BLIZZARD 01.10.19

and there are 9 999 lvlov)) if I remember correctly kaneshno

P
Poganini 01.10.19

Hello to all from Ukraine ! I have Amazon 289 level and the problem is there is no recipe for Diablo 2 Zy-El Throw off on soap

P
Poganini 01.10.19

I provtykal soap here [email protected]

a
aNTIK_BLIZZARD 01.10.19

I had somewhere manually from the Creator of this mod... it says APSOLYUTNO ALL about this mod.. what where who why where how much why and how... well, really runeword broken, but there are a few pages so what's this stuff.. if I find will send, but you can try yourself to search in and declined, I through a search engine founded