3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Veresch 01.10.19 12:03 pm

Zy-El (Diablo 2)

People! help with the mod Zy-El
so in principle, everything is clear, but on the Internet there is no explanation why you need certain things.

1. yesterday has accumulated 100 000 and bought a crypt (pig), don't know what to do with it? poked it don't. mixed in a cube with a key! a miracle! appeared miniclip in one cell and the value of one penny. and what to do now?
2. why you need a ball (collector)! at first I thought that it could interfere in Cuba with different stuff, and will receive the ball greater value. it was, until it turned out some crap!
3. why do we need elixir cost 75 000

also would be nice if anyone share some secrets
and this Zy-El already under'Zy-El'ball :)

thanks in advance,
193 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thureny 01.10.19

Episcop, you really play it or just write?

I actually, to be honest, mods don't like, but this mod is different from the rest. He may not be very colorful, not noticeable, but play it very, very difficult and hard. That he attracted me. Not every player who passed the regular Diablo 2 and down several dozen times, is able to master this mod (go through at least the first difficulty). The mobs there are incredibly strong (both in damage and HP).

About your question. I'm actually, well, very interesting what you have there level? Many do not know all the features of this mod.

E
Episcop_moo 01.10.19

Episcop, you really play it or just write?
Well like seriously, I hope =), I told you in the PM was written, and here far to crawl.

K
KocTuK 6559 01.10.19

Please throw off recipes is only possible in their native Russian language =))))

[email protected]

T
Thureny 01.10.19

To KocTuK 6559
You recipes what and what?

K
KocTuK 6559 01.10.19

Thureny..........

Well, at the CUBE this!!!!! That may be all that is where any and all !!!

T
Thureny 01.10.19

And you all fully read?

K
KocTuK 6559 01.10.19

well, Yes and what ??

A
Akacuki 01.10.19

Hi all...anyone tell me if there is on zy-el crack?

D
Dalnoboy1 01.10.19

AA PPC check out the one RV in your mod without balance.... http://www.yonder.de/es/zyel/images/oathsorc.jpg OMG

d
dasx1 01.10.19

For many this information may not be new.
As collectors do, but what they do I don't know-Put 5 keys in the cube and shake to turn, and the collector is ready is empty :(.
Rivet better fireplace the same effect on the runes,skulls and potions-put 3 identical stones (potions,runes or skulls) press to turn and ready :) you can Klipat at the chapel, with potions you can still continue to rogue the last mana potion (can't remember what it is) and the last potion lives shake and ready to transform potion of restoration, its identity is possible in KB 3 pieces ready and full recovery.
To make whiter less holding cell charm (but it affects its magical properties, ie they are not plusultra) Do the same thing that I wrote about the rune stones of skulls and potions.
With the hawk also you can experiment(to a variety of potions) but I don't remember what it is.
People who played you in the Undeworld and spesial in Cuba scroll of town portal and scroll of opredeleniya? There poluchaetsya to something evil heart what to do with it? It can be screwed in potion evil force I still don't know what to do with it, you can drink it to
of infinity and it doesn't disappears and nothing restores and does not add, tell me who knows.

A
Akacuki 01.10.19

rar jewel - what is it?

z
zyfd 01.10.19

And nobody knows there is a server for zy-el or not?

E
Episcop_moo 01.10.19

No, he's only on LAN.
How to swing and poopyhead:
Anyone have a decent comp (2 percent or more GHz, RAM 1гижок) enter in the shortcut properties on ekzeshnik -seed 3. Zy-El in all its glory...mmm....

Z
ZhdanMC 01.10.19

Like players more to do? and that \pliers 8 is not working...

E
Episcop_moo 01.10.19

So ppl increases (to write without Kovachev): Players 127
Only 127 ppl as much as possible, and this is where zhostche than 8. And slash is not necessary.

C
Crash_90 01.10.19

Z
Zanac 01.10.19

Mccu
where's Evo to take

Tyk!

A
Artinium 01.10.19

Hey all tell me somebody the name of fashion where the level give 6 parameters and 2 skill and the last skill is level 60??????

G
Ghost Hunter 01.10.19

People who thread a link to the full crack for version 4.4

R
ResetteR 01.10.19

well then Ludi took care of lexirom and kolekcioniere?
if that magician to tell)