3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dark_mag 01.04.20 08:53 pm

Druid in Geldern??? (Gothic 3)

Where around Geldern find druid runaka,the quest the mystery of the druids runaka?
21 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostja-kk 01.04.20

Ronak located on the North-West of Geldern, near a huge waterfall.

Speaking of druids.
Druid Thorne told me that there are 6 druids.
1.Ripper 2.porch 3. Macoris 4. lion 5. wolf
Somebody knows where is 6 druid and he a beast?

V
Voron Odina 01.04.20

I don't remember what we were talking Thorne before his death,:)), but druids should be 5: Bogir, Porgan, Shakior, Runak and Thorne.

K
Kostja-kk 01.04.20

I just loaded an old save to check maybe I misheard, but no, I heard right, there's where the Thorne talks about the stones of the druids, he says that six of the stones as much as their owners????

R
RazoR 01.04.20

I found a destroyed stone druid. I do not remember where but he was with a picture of the Ripper.

V
Voron Odina 01.04.20

Not somewhere, and on the way of the cap Tung in Trelis or the Installer :) It is a stone Porgan, bring him the spiky harrow, he restores and gives back.

T
TeRRaZLO 01.04.20

About six druids is probably either a secret or developed just butchered the last of the druid because of how buggy the game or lack of time, and the dialogue is just not changed... Maybe so that he and Thorne also considered for the druid...

a
absurdus elementum 01.04.20

Probably a bug, but not a secret

K
Kostja-kk 01.04.20

I think that the sixth druid needs to be a fire lizard, which should be somewhere on the shore of Mora Sul, but the developers did not have time to create it.

O
Orbitkz 01.04.20

Tell me Torna a stone like mine? He says to tell the people in Geldern so they search began, and who is to say?

s
sensys123 01.04.20

Druids like 5 , but only 6 stones. Stone lizard I found in the belly of the patient of the druid , which even saw ate a boatbuilder from childern.

J
Just like old times 01.04.20

Stone lizard I found in the belly of a sick druid

B
Bespam 01.04.20

Yes, it is true, the sixth druid I have ever seen.
Wild boar(beast roaring)
Wolf
Leo
Snaiper
and near Silden.

Where around Geldern find
druid runaka ,the quest
the mystery of the druids
runaka?
# I would say it is near Silden.

he says that
six stones of the same
and how many of their owners ????
# Or is he lying, or sixth, somewhere in the bushes was holed up.

K
KoljaLevko 01.04.20

the sixth grid there and I already wrote where it is but my post was removed as it was in the Ukrainian language, the second time I will not write
P. S that druid stone snaga

l
lebat 01.04.20

6 druid there?neniu-not seen...
and the stone is-sneha correctly.
cave on the coast of Mora Sul.there's still a lot visheupomyanutih Snegov and skeletons visheupomyanutym druid)

K
Ksradras 01.04.20

6 druid I know where! he was in shock! 6 druid lizard stone falls out of a sick monitor lizard in front of sild chtol it still saw for the Builder of ships

K
Ksradras 01.04.20

he says
six stones of the same
and how many of their owners ????
# Or is he lying, or sixth, somewhere in the bushes was holed up.

to get the stone mrakorisa need to complete the quest where is the guru? it PTS hard I tired all 4 of the chest to look for scoring and poshol to look in the Internet

K
Ksradras 01.04.20

and I typed idkfa cheat and karma only SEVEN!

J
J.C. Denton 01.04.20

Sorry for necroposting and promotion thereof, but Google brought this. In order to dot the i:
5 druids - alive.
6-Oh (stone sneha) - in the above the cave (at the same time there lies a diary that explains the cause of death, though ridiculous).
7 - the lizard by the lake Childern (next to the quest with the saw). What kind of lizard is unclear. There is absolutely nothing remarkable and not one quest is not connected.
So as conceived, of the druids was 6, and only 7 stones.
LF info on pumping stones. Does this make sense and is it possible to beat?

B
Bryarei 01.04.20

The people who can explain where is the Stone the druid of snug ? specifically

F
Ford007666 01.04.20

Kostja-kk
Dude, that lizard, and he is in the belly of a monitor lizard near the sild