3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiMaMC49 02.04.20 07:39 pm

How to earn MORE arenov (The Witcher)

I was just doing all the missions and max were playing poker. Yeah by the way after defeating the heads of the enemy in the fist fights you should NEVER take the money anyway because the loot that you get after a win offer you can sell and get more gold than the enemy.
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
STROGOV 02.04.20

I earned orany doing the job on the ads, selling the books(which give rewards for completing tasks), performing additional quests(especially to bring the head of the monster), is still quite easy and profitable way of incomes - minigames: poker, fisticuffs.

M
Mishanya P. 02.04.20

Yes, a lot of ways, despite the fact not necessarily gambling. For example, I don't like to play them and, accordingly, Geralt in my performance playing them only when necessary. A few ways:
1) search every area, and no words can not say, if you come in and take what we liked, and then resell...
2) it prompted me S. I. A. E. V. G. - sold alchemical ingredients. I bought the book, read about monsters... For example can be very good money by selling ginuciai acid... And the money spent on books will be repaid with interest...
3) and of course to complete each quest... for example I have the first passage at the moment (middle of 2nd Chapter) was about 1040 arenow now - 6552 Oren (run 1 and 2 points)....

J
Joy McNally [Vernite Game 02.04.20

1) I helped POKER. By the end of the game I had about 17 000 arenov + foltesti the 10K gave... well Geralt with these amounts will do? 100% will hire masons and patched kaer Morhen =)))))))
...still quite easy and profitable way of incomes - minigames: poker, fisticuffs..... -> c poker nothing beats ...

...2) it has prompted me to S. A. V. E. I. G. - to sell alchemical ingredients....
+1 but not all. There are ingredients for which the alchemists of 40 arenov give (Crystals Albara , for example).

3) do fisstech and sell the Bricks (unless its not slammed)

...3) and of course to complete each quest...to scan every corner of...
that being said , by default...

D
Daryl 02.04.20

Well, figured out how to earn and how to spend that?

M
Mishanya P. 02.04.20

Well, how to make understood, and how to spend that?
1) books and whistles with recipes;
2) reforging swords and buying runes;
3) the purchase of spirits to make potions

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 02.04.20

Still need expenses:
jacket for five thousand
Guiher in Temnovogo
And a lot of money on books
And, you can earn: you can find information about flower feainnewedd (don't remember the exact name) and ripping his armful in the second and 3rd Chapter, he meets often give him 10 coins, so a couple hundred in case of urgency you can quickly help out. Another advise, if found expensive ingredients such as cream of Tartar, Aqua Regia, etc. better to sell them, pay for them a lot. Still the game has a lot of jewelry.
At the beginning of the second Chapter you can do this: after you kill karoliska cemerski pick up the sword from the corpse of one of the killers and search for the corpse of a knight. With it, remove the key and go to the bars near the entrance in temple quarter. Behind bars is the temple lenovolenovo spider, who suffered from cutting out the whole quest, but there inside are two chests, in one of the jewels in the other alchemical things. All that you need to sell and do not give the trickster a ring, he's slaughtered, and the ring can be sold for three hundred. And raised enough money for the purchase of necessary books, so that you can start saving for the jacket.

D
Daryl 02.04.20

The trickster can kill right after you give the ring to welcome him back - and then the quest is considered complete (XP updated), and a ring Geralt will remain. Well, I did, though the ring is not sold, it's unique, it turns out, it was too much...

Mishan P.
2) reforging swords and buying runes; Reforge the sword makes sense somewhere in the first Chapter, when you find 3 red meteorite, and then in the course swords are better; buy - well, if this is the only Guiher in Temnovogo, if you really want; and runes for the silver sword can be found close enough to the head Teknologies, for steel - basically enough of a diamond crumb and oils of all sorts...
3) the purchase of spirits to make potions. Why buy when you can find simple stuff (well, vodka and liqueurs of all sorts), it is where a lot of lying and cooking white Seagull, the good ingredients for it in abundance...

About books - at I agree... From their sale can help the current fifth part of the cost, if I remember right, but in the third Chapter of arenov grab the whole library...

J
Joy McNally [Vernite Game 02.04.20

...he meets often give him 10 coins...

c crystals Albara(from leeches) no feainnewedd can't match. Although the flower is good (Rubena cinnabar =)) )

can the tears of wives still make and sell... but do fisstech profitable

....Still need expenses:
jacket for five thousand....
if the money is mine in all ways (especially poker) it is easy to buy in Chapter 2. Money pile will remain

....1) books and whistles with recipes;
2) reforging swords and buying runes;
3) the purchase of spirits to make potions....
well, it also - by default =))) almost the most basic thing in the game

By the way, Gavrail has anyone found???

D
Daryl 02.04.20

Yeah, swamps.

M
Mishanya P. 02.04.20

c crystals Albara(from leeches)
Only here they do not leech from each fall... Simpler, and faster to sell something that can often be found (flowers feainnewedd the same, or acid). Leeches in the sewers are not found only in the swamps, even after a long RAID there, God forbid 2-3 crystal collect....

E
Erysipelas 02.04.20

God, you are all that crazy jump off? 0_0

FAQ on "The Witcher" here exhaustively described how to make a lot of money from the start!
she wrote, checked, in the 2nd Chapter come from thousands of about 4000:)

and spend only on shoes, jackets, books and swords....everything else is trivia....

the subject is closed. (And I open)) )

K
Kolyanych Greh 02.04.20

in the old version easily scarabotti ocheeeen a lot of dough to the temple. quarter on passing poyavitsa the opportunity to drink with Thaler if you drink it gives you catalogby stupid scroll secret radunskij services few people know but it can give CHISTILISCHE SHOES he the shit obrabeci and give UAM the Holy colizza quinoa(with him UNMA of aapgai to balnica and most importantly a GRANDMOTHER WHO LIVES WITH her SANII YOU KISS will SAY CHO, YOU are a SAINT AND allowed TO SHANI)but Sutil not that if Poole receiving ring SS again talk to him again he will give the ring a and хоть100рас prodaem go to the Hawker again and stuffing pockets, and so to the setting of the sun ONLY ON OLDER VERSIONS

D
Daryl 02.04.20

It's all about the old version has long been discussed and spread to almost all jewelry, and a variety of oils and a couple of elixirs stored in the tavern, it was enough just to meditate to the next day, gather the miraculously multiplied for the good night and sell it to merchants...

d
dobryy Troll 02.04.20

Yes, there do with the money is no problem, I always tried to do in each Chapter, additional quests, kill some monsters, plus a poker game.... and here bought a leather jacket in the middle of the 2nd Chapter, and finished the game somewhere from 14 thousands of aranov :)

V
Vasiliy_Gey. 02.04.20

why does money need to save up for a jacket and gratit vedmachi be the swords for the quests get

C
C3SAR 02.04.20

poker scald

R
Raelsveg 02.04.20

To do all the optional tasks, and to seek to sell the rings, books, etc.

s
slesher13 02.04.20

Crack using ArtMoney) And I as usual most of the money earned in Poker.

R
Runaa 02.04.20

Then the money doesn't really need to spend on something that you all can get (if only books). And in poker I just for fun played.

B
Bortmehanik 02.04.20

Earned Mani usually is easy: fulfill side quests, selling all unnecessary stuff from invertere(especially normally gave money for the ring)