3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiMaMC49 02.04.20 07:39 pm

How to earn MORE arenov (The Witcher)

I was just doing all the missions and max were playing poker. Yeah by the way after defeating the heads of the enemy in the fist fights you should NEVER take the money anyway because the loot that you get after a win offer you can sell and get more gold than the enemy.
24 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brock Samson 02.04.20

EMOTICOM EPT )

M
Madriand 02.04.20

Temple quarter, on the streets of the night, we block it, we assassin 4= brawl. Do this a hundred times, we collect experience, and you can sell rings, sapphires and so on with corpses of brasky. And need to sell fisstech (for one run at least 5 pieces) in a tavern for 20 arenov apiece.

N
NikitaZ 02.04.20

I'm in Chapter 1 from 20,000 arenov because in the prologue there is a bug when you make a potion for Triss and rise to the 2nd floor go to the reception hall there is a chest in it calcium equum.Open the trunk but no che it is not necessary to take. Open close.a so until you get bored.50 pieces calcium equum over 750 arenow sold Abigail.Here's the screenshots.

T
Talvar 02.04.20

This not poker actually win?The second time going through the game again and I have no one to win will not.There is a full house,quads and I have at best a couple.Well it's PI...TS some