3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KX-T206RU 01.10.19 12:05 pm

Saving game on pirates (Just Cause 4)

People and in-game save to do that I do not understand To work must be included indexation of the save file. To turn it on after first start go to My documents - select a folder with preservation of CPY_SAVES and right click to choose Properties. In this window, choose the Others button and put a tick to Allow to index the contents of files in this folder in addition to file properties
Or the other way: SLA user\AppData\Roaming\CPY_SAVES to do the same operation, as described above, did everything as written, even though I have the default and tick the save is still not working, maybe someone knows what it is, thanks in advance for the help
69 Comments
Sort by:
T
Teldaram 01.10.19

ilgo
after this episode, go to main menu, continue, all over again

a
alex1gr 01.10.19

Did everything you wrote and the documents transferred to the disk D, and a shortcut to the game prescribed work with a seven run always as administrator. Added grid file #SavePath and save money. But they are long. reached the point where the wing emerges, then bombed transformers, the game remained but came out of the game again started with the wing, but it still is not over. Passed on. Save work!

K
KX-T206RU 01.10.19

alex1gr
save as work when the diskette appears then the game is saved or how to understand that it has been preserved

a
alex1gr 01.10.19

KX-T206RU
actually, Yes, but if it is in the game, and if you go after each job . I understand.

K
KX-T206RU 01.10.19

alex1gr
so that's the way it should be done in the file #SavePath=%DEFAULT_CPY_DIR% understand you correctly?

a
alex1gr 01.10.19

KX-T206RU
#SavePath
I did so. That is, without =%DEFAULT_CPY_DIR% and just #SavePath

f
fominviatheslav20 01.10.19

It seems to be understood(though I had to reinstall the game).Didn't do anything except add#may not need it.The game itself is saved after large pieces of the game(first save after getting the wing,above wrote about it).What keeps the diskette,after the death of the character recover.Sohranki are in the folder Documents-Square Enix-Just Cause 4-LocalData.In AppData-Roaming-CPY_SAVES-CPY-517630 nothing appears,empty folder.

g
grand_1 01.10.19

Roman Андреевич1992
Roman Андреевич1992 wrote:
So people found a solution to the problem.Go to the folder with the game text we find the CPY file--- open it---removed inscription SavePath=%DEFAULT_CPY_DIR% then save, item 2 RMB on the shortcut, click the compatibility tab and tick on run always as administrator. Everything works
Guys everything works checked yesterday, Thank you for your help!

i
ilnur 25 01.10.19

In the Documents folder Square Enix-Just Cause 4-LocalData

p
petrutik 01.10.19

Really saves soran, ktozh knew that have so far to go.

s
slapota 01.10.19

No dancing no need to do the game properly saved if you play for about half an hour

S
SPR1GGAN 01.10.19

slapota
top tip to play half an hour to understand what the patch is still not plowed
it was stated that someone savit someone is no

B
Bigjoy18 01.10.19

Roman Андреевич1992
Thanks buddy !

x
xalyava25 01.10.19

Damn people long to do all that is written here but it never worked out in the end, did everything as said above but in a file
CPY has made a change
PlayerName=adm
#SavePath=D:\My Documents\CPY_SAVES\CPY\517630
accordingly, this way D:\My Documents\CPY_SAVES\CPY\517630 my folder.! but cochranella not in it!
try it!
sohranyalka works! passed the mission with the generators out of toys! loaded the safe was kept.

R
Roman Severenchuk 01.10.19

Roman Андреевич1992
In the beginning everything works, but then the game crashes

I
IdGolD 01.10.19

xalyava25
Handsome. Everything works. Thank you.

d
ddoser113 01.10.19

fominviatheslav20
Sir, not tried through sohraneniya to start a new game?)))

D
Danila2232133 01.10.19

Hello!
For whom the issue is relevant and who does not want to pass all the missions again try this.(it is advisable to get at least the prologue)
1) Go to your disk system(in my case)
a) Odkrywam search and write LocalData
b) when the search found a match, choose any folder, I personally guessed from the 1st, but I don't know how you got there will
C) open and remove all the files from there
2) download the archive with the checkpoints
кликhttps://vgtimes.ru/games/just-cause-4/files/savegames/9704-sohranenie-savegame-poetapnye-57-chekpoyntov-prohozhdenie-condemned123.html
3) throws in our folder, which we found in 1 paragraph
4) testim
5) also suggest to try all that was advised by the guys above, MB of they gave me the folder was there.
P. S a Rough splint
click, but here the guy shows the folder that he is in need of the way(like I was)

Y
Yllia 01.10.19

ѕегдеу530Мне also helped run as administrator

g
grigoriy_spb 05.10.20

None of these solutions work.
The CPY.ini file seems to me to have nothing to do with it. If you remove SavePath (or put it in it), the folder SPY_SAVES'CPY, etc., is simply created at the root of the C disk: and it's still empty.
I have saves in C: 'Users' Documents'Square Enix'Just Cause 4'LocalData' and the game seems to know that they need to be kept there, but does not understand that they should be taken there ...
The indexing on all folders was by default. All the way is only in English. Running from admin.
Still, how often does the game be saved for those who work hard?