3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
den4a322 02.04.20 08:52 pm

Blood and wine or Stone heart (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Which is better Blood and Wine or heart of Stone?
26 Comments
Sort by:
M
MegaMegademon 02.04.20

den4a322
I Blood and wine is more like it. New beautiful and interesting location

D
Denis Dzhexons 02.04.20

Blood and Wine definitely. Just even despite the fact that this DLC puts an end to Geralt's story, it also gives you the opportunity to visit a new place, Muscente, which is very different from other places. And the DLC heart of Stone I personally do not really like one or two times to pass.

t
toraleystripe 02.04.20

The blood and wine of course, as here already told: the new location is the opportunity to visit the fairy tale house, new armor and weapons but a lot of things interesting in this Supplement is.

d
den4a322 02.04.20

toraleystripe
And it takes up the whole storyline go?

z
zombijaic 02.04.20

I liked the heart of Stone, but in any case, you need to pass two DLC.
Witold von everek one of the best characters

K
Ketik 02.04.20

history of Stone hearts seemed to me more interesting, but both additions are just gorgeous

K
Krrrva 02.04.20

Blood and Wine is still bigger then you and a huge new location, a private house and not only. And in the end was extremely happy to see Regis. But the plot is both good additions, although blood and wine, barely even a Supplement, it freely can be considered a separate game

B
BatmanWayne221 02.04.20

den4a322
Both the DLS is great, but even so in the Hearts of Gunther captivating, and very strong. The best antagonist in the game.

W
Widukind 02.04.20

the bosses are interesting and challenging in a stone hearts, in the rest of the best blood and wine

W
Widukind 02.04.20

den4a322
Heart of stone you can start at any stage of the main plot after Vizim, Blood and wine you can start at any time after completing the quest the Poet in disgrace

d
den4a322 02.04.20

Widukind
thank you!

M
Mama Stiflera 02.04.20

den4a322 wrote:
Which is better Blood and Wine or heart of Stone?
Have you tried the forum topics to look through? I understand that this is a very topical question and maybe you bought a computer that could play the Witcher, but still, even if a quick run through of the forum, for three years (almost) since the release of the game, you can find a dozen topics with the same question.

D
Dzhoel Miller 02.04.20

den4a322
Heart of stone movie Blood and Wine to the new location :)

T
TheReds1892 02.04.20

both are good
each has its own peculiarity

d
den4a322 02.04.20

Ellie Williams
It makes sense to buy heart of Stone after passing the main branch?

h
h-H-h 02.04.20

I'm from the stone hearts delight, from the blood and wine is not, but too happy with his mouth open was held

a
ayyrasmus 02.04.20

Yes, in the hearts of the plot of course is top, inexpressible emotions. and the blood and wine is a huge new location, a kind of interesting trip or something. generally better two DLS in the kit to take, cheaper and just better.

D
Dzhoel Miller 02.04.20

den4a322
Of course!!! For me heart of Stone best DLC in the history of gaming!
Maybe it will sound loud, but I would be heart of Stone are appreciated even above the original game :)

D
Deliano 02.04.20

Both supplements are very interesting. But krovi and wine this is a full addition with new, great location, and a heart of stone just a line of quests. But the experience is great from both

L
Lifariya 02.04.20

Already there was such subject, but I still answer: Blood and wine I like.