3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
radeon1984 02.04.20 08:56 pm

The passing game (Heart of Eternity)

If the people who play.....near the first nearest village to the mountains the house has one MAG gave me the assignment to track down the werewolf and bring his head....but in the place all the damn clambered....only gangs hang out there......the wolf did not ))) or it's a glitch....have to wait for the patch....or somewhere in other place to look...also higher from the search of the wolf...stands the castle of the werewolf....although it does not see the possibility to get....gate no...and the back door which is found overgrown with bushes and also does not pass....if anyone has a solution to write ))
79 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stalker_kp 02.04.20

Open the doors in the barn or near it, don't remember exactly...

f
fluffyfly 02.04.20

Stalker and what option you chose, about a vampire or mpg

U
U22 02.04.20

Hi all.
1.I can't in the game to find her missing husband from the next village,it is not there in that place. maybe a glitch?and it's not the only glitch. But this is not even the most strange.
2.In the game you need to find a bundle of some of the songs (artifact - green parcel), I found it, and now in the place where you have to give,no one. what happened to the character is not clear.
3.And in General ,to get in the gate you need to collect artifacts, and where to get them-is not clear. I've completed all secondary objectives , and run through Sarcus, killing all that would pump the hero.This simple bustle I have become bored.
4.Can you please tell me what to do. Where to look for this old man to give him his book?
and where to find the artifacts (at least approximately) to get over the gate?
5.Everything else,I can't use magic,and in control of the game was not a word about the buttons to use magic. I completed the Witcher and played Gothic,but I have not yet encountered.
Thank you in advance for your help.

f
fluffyfly 02.04.20

I have had problems with the disappearance of the characters grandfather on Chapter vnosa quest I found under the castle), is about the book when Nada to give, and he just fell through the castle. I think the other Persians, too, had gone underground :)

S
Scazochnik 02.04.20

Welcome.

The question is, how good pass the test of courage and is it possible?

And there was such a quest, to give money in the tavern, someone from the next, and then get back three times more. Near-hanging - a reward, and no one.

S
Scazochnik 02.04.20

The question is removed. I went with grief and threw herself from the bridge, the test is passed. =)

U
U22 02.04.20

what is true is true. I also often notice that the characters fell through the ground. Thanks for the reply.
And I'm tired of aimlessly wandering Sarkus and I removed the toy.

f
fluffyfly 02.04.20

I also removed, after passing, in the end just tired,

U
U22 02.04.20

I love to play with similar toys, but when the game has a dead-end moments is agoracom and the game immediately loses its former appeal.So I did not look for the old man to give him This old scribble of green. just stopped playing it.

R
RabbITT 02.04.20

please tell me how to put 1680x1050 resolution

A
Aseren 02.04.20

not get pass the quest the release of vampire, the seal of the sarcophagus written to bring down the hammer of bark missing seal, where the seal is not clear, please help.

F
Forney 02.04.20

C quest the release of vampire, the seal of the sarcophagus to do so. Take up the hammer of the Bark are in one of the towers of the castle, there is a glowing cube, very similar to the glitch graphics, get to hit him a few times and the seal falls down, then the game itself goes into the vampire room, where a dialogue begins. All the complexity that the game has a glitch and this cube is sometimes lost, at first I half day looking for him, and then another five times to reboot until it appeared.

Friends. Was almost to the end. Stuck at the end. When you pass the valley of dragons rested in the three-storey building, set into the rock. All enemies killed on the top of the tunnel, shimmering in different colors, pass him, hit the wall and everything!!!! What to do next, I'll never know. Who took place?

M
McGordon 02.04.20

This game sucks, it's a fact. Because not patched. And the patch is not expected.
1. I fought with a skeleton dog, so she stuck the head in stone, and I just finished off.
2. Ran once around one place, and it is unclear why he started fighting music. I could not understand until I saw that stone :)) the life bar of some sort glows. This is probably one of the enemies generica in stone, and not with him, and I didn't notice at first. Got out of there.
3. Got a transparent man, and will deploy a little camera - and it was :))
4. About the fact that a replica of the GG is selected by itself, if it is one, I generally keep quiet. While not displayed on the screen, ie it turns out that you read the replica of the NPS, and the bottom should be the response of HS, so he lost, and he says his line voice. In short, is not so, and God only know what he's talking.

Overall kvestiki in the game was done, but here is one I did not understand. It is connected with the idol. There is still at the top it says Galahard and below to get to the castle. So a tick is put against to get to the castle and Galahad were not fulfilled. How to be, what is it all about? Tell me how to get Idol of fertility?

o
oxxanna 02.04.20

Idol of fertility from the wizard who gave the quest the Seal of the sarcophagus, if you kill the vampire, the witch then he will give up the idol, if he killed the magician, the idol can be picked up from his corpse.

o
oxxanna 02.04.20

does anyone know where the Queen of the Wyverns, came to a certain castle there is still a tunnel of flickering is, but it is not clear where the Wyvern?

o
oxxanna 02.04.20

The question is removed, everything is found, everything is gone. Of course glitches in the game to the guys, but most of them are if you leave the game and log back on.

F
Forney 02.04.20

oxxanna,

And where is this Wyvern?, I was just in this place stuck.

o
oxxanna 02.04.20

The Wyvern is located on the edge of a cliff, there is not reaching the castle have to turn left before the bridge which leads to the castle (if face-to-lock standing) and to run until the end of the cliff there she sits, perfectly ordinary, no different from the rest of the Wyverns, it will be a question mark. She will ask three stupid questions, fighting her is not necessary.

o
oxxanna 02.04.20

and in the castle Wyvern on top of the tunnel, shimmering in different colors is teleport, it will work after talking with the Wyvern

F
Forney 02.04.20

Okay, thank you. I just apparently at this point the jamb with the game. I am the Wyvern saw her, but she just sits there, a question mark over it is not and can do with it anything. Several times around her spun, nothing happens. Probably another glitch, it's a pity that I have not eliminated. It's a shame that at the end of such an ambush. Anyway thank you very much)))))))