3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
radeon1984 02.04.20 08:56 pm

The passing game (Heart of Eternity)

If the people who play.....near the first nearest village to the mountains the house has one MAG gave me the assignment to track down the werewolf and bring his head....but in the place all the damn clambered....only gangs hang out there......the wolf did not ))) or it's a glitch....have to wait for the patch....or somewhere in other place to look...also higher from the search of the wolf...stands the castle of the werewolf....although it does not see the possibility to get....gate no...and the back door which is found overgrown with bushes and also does not pass....if anyone has a solution to write ))
79 Comments
Sort by:
y
yurik35 02.04.20

not get pass the quest the release of vampire, the seal of the sarcophagus written to bring down the hammer of the bark of the seal missing, and where is This hammer, please help.

s
sevstalker 02.04.20

In short to get to the sunken court magician , to give a green scroll I walked over to the bookcase where he was standing and pressed E to blue in the face ... climbed to the wardrobe and fell for him .. talked ..
to return to normal plane was a bridge between the bars at the entrance to the castle and again I climbed in the game as it should ... come on :)

s
sevstalker 02.04.20

yurik hammer this in the dungeon of the dwarves. first, in the Central hall at the top patresi with the leader, he'll direct the same to the old one .. will go down the serpentine road, where merchants left there is a path to the top - there he is ... communicate .. he sends you to the village of the elves , there you see the familiar captain ... he is bad .. go to his house, knocked his wife ... back to the leader of the dwarfs and get access to the Treasury .. hammer on the shoulder and let's go to get in the vampire castle.. everything.

m
mol141 02.04.20

how to use magic?

s
sevstalker 02.04.20

not me ... I have two swords waving and onions ... the game passed :(

U
Umnikcaca 02.04.20

I also have a question on the hammer Cora - the Central hall at the top of a residential area?And then the bridge and transition to the laboratory and the industrial quarter? There is a long building with two entrances?But I doors zakrytye can enter the gnomes with flashlights that cost next to nothing good to say - a glitch or something wrong?

U
Umnikcaca 02.04.20

Magic use just press the button - then the top right and see what you need weapons or magic, and according to the scoring push that suits you

S
Sharp_tp 02.04.20

Hi all!! I have here a problem, namely I can not find how to get to the shack-ZANU, that's all over the place and not found even to the gates ran looked everywhere for a passage, and not found. Help!))

m
mithus 02.04.20

Umnikcaca, if I understand correctly you are looking for this hammer? to begin with we need to find a dwarf, he's a little separately standing on a small circular platform next to the road and across the bridge do not need to go!

U
Umnikcaca 02.04.20

mithus - thank you - a round platform in front of a long building - platorm from the porch steps to the door - so this dwarf with a flashlight I have is silent as guerrillas and in any does not want to talk in front of him the trio - raving

m
mithus 02.04.20

I don't know he sent me to another dwarf, perhaps you have a glitch, I also then got to the point where the Orc shaman have to look on the map the dotted line path is how the path to find don't know, he has climbed all but it is not

U
Umnikcaca 02.04.20

Orochi the shaman in the cave move from the tower in the nor memory

m
mithus 02.04.20

from the tower in the village of orcs?

m
mithus 02.04.20

that's what I tykac, had the task to read, it says that the entrance is under the bedroom of the leader, there is the exact entry comes down stairs with space under glavarem, thanks Umnikcaca, buddy!!!

U
Umnikcaca 02.04.20

in the village orokov the stairs to climb on the overpass and go to the last tower there is a hatch down to the bottom - the cave out to the lake where sits the shaman

S
Sharp_tp 02.04.20

Yes, I too run, run, then read the assignment and did it..)))

S
Sharp_tp 02.04.20

And there's another point in the game there, if you want to look lasecki which agronaut opponents, then you can just do the legs to run up to the crate and to run more, I ammunition for Persian the a fancy found, well kvesty Pro armour great likewise passed!!

S
Sharp_tp 02.04.20

Went the game today, liked it, sorry that developed from it somehow quietly abdicated, grease patches and all the way through, the schedule for release, but still on the old engine deserves praise. Which is a pity, because it is in the end not give more freedom, so you can do free play after passing.

m
mithus 02.04.20

Yes, this game is great, a lot of sides, but in General I really liked it, reached level 54 and almost completely assembled the armor of the dead - the toughest in the game

k
kurrent 02.04.20

Please explain on the quest the Release of vampire,where to learn about hammer the Bark to the city of gnomes-gnome, both are silent,even there is no log entry about the breaking of the seal.