3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
radeon1984 02.04.20 08:56 pm

The passing game (Heart of Eternity)

If the people who play.....near the first nearest village to the mountains the house has one MAG gave me the assignment to track down the werewolf and bring his head....but in the place all the damn clambered....only gangs hang out there......the wolf did not ))) or it's a glitch....have to wait for the patch....or somewhere in other place to look...also higher from the search of the wolf...stands the castle of the werewolf....although it does not see the possibility to get....gate no...and the back door which is found overgrown with bushes and also does not pass....if anyone has a solution to write ))
79 Comments
Sort by:
s
sevstalker 02.04.20

well, what happened ?

h
himli 02.04.20

Artifacts collected until the gate was reached, the guardian says not yet. What should I do?

h
himli 02.04.20

have already discovered.

J
JudastChrist 02.04.20

In fact, on chalene understand what to do,how to get into that cave???, how to get through the training room??,what to naimat don't know...

K
Kollega 02.04.20

Hi all. The problem is this: I gathered all the armor of the great fields of the World War.
Further my path in the city of inesh, but I can't pereprygnet the gap between rock step ( such oblique elevation) and the tunnel ( on the game map shows a gap). Please tell me who passed. Thanks in advance.

N
Nevalyator 02.04.20

Something long not for this game no patches no codes nothing.

S
Sid Kiz 02.04.20

Guys, help!!!
In conversation with the Baron chose to be released from the cage of the Orc. Appeared quest Search allies. Marker it is in the Baron's castle. Fit in the specified place - nothing and no one. The main quest hanging. Ran all over the castle, completed almost all side quests in it (also searches for the missing husband). Don't know what to do. With the Idol of Fertility is also not caught up - Gottfried has won, in the quest it is said that he took the Idol, and Idol is not visible. What to do next?!?!? To go somewhere, fix something, what would you say?

T
Timoshaxxxx 02.04.20

People tell me where kwatere the city elves, korovnik????

G
GURU321 02.04.20

The caravan is located on the platform near the Bay in a lake similar to the port place and stand there to be something similar to the flying ship but not like the old track easier)

G
GURU321 02.04.20

pliz help with the quest the sword of kings can't pass the 3rd test of courage that would nadelala the answer is always and do nothing and not as I finally, this kV you can go

C
ChekunikitA 02.04.20

someone tell me codes?

D
Dyaker 02.04.20

People help pliz.Can't find the entrance to the Castle Obrona .all clambered current back door in the bushes the whole passage recently.What are they doing?

D
Dyaker 02.04.20

People help pliz.Can't find the entrance to the Castle Obrona .all clambered current back door in the bushes the whole passage recently.What are they doing?

h
hitriy_zeyher 02.04.20

Recently installed the game, and basically liked it BUT:
1. glitches with the textures of the grass and trees
2. Yes, the entrance to the castle of the werewolf is a damn separate problem . Twenty times tried on the 21st went: should be hard to press forward and to take a little bit to the left and turn it one then the other side :)
3. Cheats no. Well, do not have the same ARTMoney. First crack experience points raised by GG on several levels, further break open your ability points and skill experience (since they are the larger values of 500, 1000 or more, the first selection of the received search value and put 100 000) and has circulated the desired skills (swung the weapon in two hands and magic).
4. HOW TO GO FOR THE GATE? All quests completed, in the backpack are all three artifacts. And the fucking guard at the gate still taldychit: you need to collect three artifacts... DAMN .......

K
Kapriz888 02.04.20

I have a problem with the quest a Prisoner to the castle of the werewolf. Need ...to find the sarcophagus and free the vampire. But the castle is empty. No sarcophagus nor vampire. No one at all. Only from somewhere came a quiet growl and all.
Slipped into the slot in the pavement of the yard and discovered a frozen monster. Maybe this is the same vampire?
https://radikal.ru/video/dhCosQfrJdb

K
Kapriz888 02.04.20

After several reinstalls of the game quest finally ceased to fail, and it failed to pass. If anyone else have a problem with his passing, that is a video walkthrough of this quest on YouTube.Is called: Prisoner of the castle of the Werewolf.

S
Shadow-warrior 28.02.21

GURU321
Also for a long time could not understand how to pass this Test of Courage. We must kill the knight, who is considered a friendly NPC for us due to a bug. But this bug can be bypassed, tk. I accidentally found out that friendly NPCs can be dealt damage using the Pirouette ability (dual weapon tree). Perhaps other branches also have abilities with a similar effect. And by the way, this is not the only quest in which this method was useful to me,

X
Xionus 28.02.21

Stalker_kp Level
56? In my opinion, it is unrealistic to achieve it even with the implementation of all the boring human, elf, dwarf and orc side effects. Most likely, you typed it by bluntly clearing the Forest of the Dead, the Steppe and what else, since you did not use the services of the caravans - naturally, you had to clear your way again and again, especially since the enemies resurrect after just a few hours of play.

Shadow-warrior
I had a bug during a fight with a vampire Apostate - how was he, Galdahar, or what? He lured him and his assistants out of the deserted castle - I thought the guards at the gate would help, but they didn't, okay, they nailed his henchmen with the wolf, and he himself suddenly lost the indicator of hostility and stood quietly in the corner. I have already tried this very pirouette, twenty times - the blood seems to be gushing, but the vampire does not die. I had to replay.

H
HOLY 04.07.21

Can't get out of Halaor. I went up to the magician, then killed the dead thing and returned to the magician with whom we teleported to the gates of Halaor, but they do not open. Printing simply does not allow to go further. What can be done? There are no saves, can you dig in the game files?