3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Panterka370 02.04.20 08:57 pm

Phantom vs the Ghost (StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty)

the + and - predpochteniya.
I'm more like a phantom,it is powerful!For him the future!
40 Comments
Sort by:
l
lopinda 02.04.20

no phantoms in MP.

E
Episcop_moo 02.04.20

As I recall, the phantom no AMY, and then against the Protoss he slowly and painfully sent to the furnace. And vs Zerg in General only both aderemi and cloacal attacks is useful if you like to do this - there is no difference.

P
Panterka370 02.04.20

I meant campaign,not MP!

i
impotencial 02.04.20

psionic whip and the stun is quite useful. chose the phantoms)

R
Remiel 02.04.20

GOST definitely .. Nova is too kawaii that she would not help

E
Episcop_moo 02.04.20

Remiel
+1 :DD

k
kirill117 02.04.20

Remiel
naked kerigan cavalie ^^
and for me the best phantoms

T
TheNik 02.04.20

4 times I win in a 1v1 that is a Ghost with a yaderku brought,for example, you sneak closer to the enemy base will bring jobs, it Sobieraj ESTs yaderku,it all if you kill the enemy at all!PPC Sends him temporarily...then the Vikings for the remainder of his army,cause meanwhile the second core,then on protection.structures explosion and victory.

S
SkalderSan 02.04.20

Helped Nova to her pretty face more like me than gloomy face Tosh :))))

But seriously - not like that of the terrorist attack organized team is clearly Tosh, against the dominion, injured civilians, as mentioned in the news.. so I decided that not all methods in the fight against the dominion of the good, that helped Nova.

E
Episcop_moo 02.04.20

TheRedGhost
In well protected database, even your Ghost will not work, as well as pantomime. Usually pre-cut all turrets are detectors and detection units. But people komsat - if you can tear down, so and so enemy will do, and there are a shitload of Zerg detection of nadziratel. And the Protoss one bomb large buildings only removes the shields and pylons all sorts of for half a minute to recover.

N
Nikus-de-Shefli 02.04.20

chose ghosts... Toko nicer Nova because Tosh...

U
Ulth 02.04.20

Similarly,the more I have a weakness for girls with blond hair=))

T
TheNik 02.04.20

There simply because of the features of the card is lucky,the workers and the turret with a pair of soldiers carried by the core.Then of course it usually killed if not in time then only running side by side and stash it,then the second yaderka for the protection of the\barracks\soldiers (much safer to shoot) and basic attack.

h
had-95 02.04.20

Skoko did not play so no one in one yaderku not hit, well, the current at command Central, etc., units can easily divert from the blow

S
SiRiOniK 02.04.20

Phantoms - psi-whip in the last mission good fried worms Nydus (if the tunnel is not flooded) and even the very Kerigan. In addition, the story of the phantom-psycho-maniacs is a lie New. The attack on the plant was arranged by the ghosts of the dominion is setup to bleed Raynor and Tosh. To test this, leave the doctor (leader of colonists) to the end (before the assault on Char, of course) and talk to her after rescuing the phantom from prison of the dominion.

E
Episcop_moo 02.04.20

And it is always so kawaii Naki they are the most evil beast. What is new, what Kerry.

M
Mogilnyy Ohotnik 02.04.20

I chose the phantom because of the people themselves, there is no psionics and Protoss have them swarming. And what are sposobi the Ghost (in the campaign)?

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 02.04.20

Eemm... And standards that, not psionics? Henigan former GOST - psionic. Nova GOST - psionic. The is put child in Psi-battalion ie to standards xD And the phantoms at all secret operation. PS Sirinek - how doctors to leave? she seems to harbour remains.

M
Mogilnyy Ohotnik 02.04.20

Have goustov no psionic sposobom, simply shot and simply EMP grenade, and the only phantoms on the psyche and hope. And the doctor to leave, complete a mission to save/destroy the colony directly in front of the Mage.

E
Elrond16 02.04.20

Grave Hunter
The standards are the same psionics as phantoms. Due to the psionic abilities they are faster, stronger, tougher ordinary people. Their costumes consist of artificial muscles that respond to psionic impulses. The apparatus that provides invisibility, they also include the power of thought.