3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tomas Freeze 02.04.20 09:29 pm

Vass or Hoyt? (Far Cry 3)

Who what is the half like,with Vascom or Hoyt??
29 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tomas Freeze 02.04.20

I probably more the first half like it,will not say exactly what navernoe but the second is all repetitive ,no such excitement as the first ,for example to open outposts,pump perks,skills,and now the second half of the game for almost all pumped from the new weapons finally does not use,very like weapon that is a very powerful shotgun and pistol gun red))

E
Einheri 02.04.20

The second part. More action and blood.

f
forgreem 02.04.20

Vass of RAOULIA xD

t
timmmloa 02.04.20

forgreem
Hoyt killed the German and cut off your finger (by the way like in Assassin's creed) and I had to fight hardcore so Hoyt

f
forgreem 02.04.20

Oh You crazy fumes))

V
Vindicta 02.04.20

forgreem
Yeah, with moments of run-ins with him laughing at a clock XA

K
Kapellimestari 02.04.20

On the first part of the game with Vaas, was made whole emphasis. The final part is a recess, and a hitch, and rounding. It is a pity that all the great moments shown in the video before the release, so I played now to Vaasa, now come to the pit with floaters, now to Zither, to the base now, and knew almost the entire game in advance.

A
ANDrewNumber13 02.04.20

Vass, it will balabolit awesome:D

f
forgreem 02.04.20

That's for sure)) especially when it philosophizes and furious))

o
olegoleg.ru 02.04.20

YOU he's just a super positive person)))))))))))))

T
Tomas Freeze 02.04.20

Vass ,I am also with him ugarayu,psycho certainly specific but something in it is))

m
mcbrut 02.04.20

In FARC Territory one wass worth something=)

M
Malden forever 02.04.20

Vaas - six at the Beck and call of Hoyt, as Brody is running for the Harp, and some hidden higher powers of the island, which gave him fantastic super powers, and Hoyt is a person, a smart guy who amassed a considerable fortune, created his own army of mercenaries, their own country can say that the person personifying power, the power of those in power over other people-bugs, which are subservient to the authorities out of fear or for money.

B
Bombardirovschik 02.04.20

Yes, they are all there rotten schroteri,who sizzles as a member of the fire.

S
Soldat Prizrak 02.04.20

Vaas, INSANE!!!

t
timmmloa 02.04.20

DrummerSnake
YOU're a moron shut up all the same, Hoyt G*BH* AND VAAS of RULIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( ATA noob!)

H
Hephaest 02.04.20

The first half is more interesting. Because it is where Vaas, where the outposts more interesting to capture than the second and story for more fun with interesting twists,and in the 2nd half liked the flight suit, flying squirrels and the last mission

L
Lyuxs 02.04.20

I both liked it. Enough well-designed charismatic villains.

R
Racer xXx 02.04.20

Vass is crazy and sometimes very annoying but at least better than Hoyt))))) And half the games still 2 more liked, more intense)

o
olegik55 02.04.20

guys don't argue no one else did not impressed that nobody was hurt not =)