3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Larry666 02.04.20 09:29 pm

My favorite part of Assassin's Creed (Assassin's Creed 3)

I want to know your opinions
86 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cobb 02.04.20

the first three parts.
Revelation and the third is not impressed.

Y
YUZaNOSTRa 02.04.20

Assassins Creed II

k
kraf888f 02.04.20

Revelation

H
HroNoRezKa 02.04.20

Part II the best, Revelations is also well done, happy. Then III, BrotherHood and I part.
I part just a little weak, but the plot rules

Molnenosec
+1

L
Larry666 02.04.20

I am most pleased with Revelations.Somehow she liked.

L
Laysik_One 02.04.20

Mr.Onil
You have already at least 3 times in this thread wrote. write 100 times, and that nobody understood what exactly you like.

V
Vladyka2009 02.04.20

Assassins Creed II and ACB. Ezio is an incredibly charismatic, somewhere in the third part say that Altair was wise, Ezio was cool jumping))). The gameplay is normal, although too many buttons, but it's a matter of habit. Loved the panache visions of Desmond: Villa in Monteriggioni, for example. Bright, city, cool story, lyuboff and all that. True, in some tombs I wanted to throw the keyboard through the window, thanks to YouTube for videos of experienced players.
Assassins Creed III play through power map and markers on it just enrage...

g
gazeer48 02.04.20

I liked the AC: Relevations, because I understood her, and was held in contrast to other

I
Infiltrator 02.04.20

Probably Assassins Creed III, so as soon as it passed through, in others up to half of the maximum income and all.

P
Pr9dator 02.04.20

Assassin's Creed II

b
bullet2111 02.04.20

Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood----- these beautiful part of the Assassina like each other well, because even though they were playing for Ezio Auditore.
Assassin's Creed: Revelations-I also liked,well, there almost anything is not present connected with Assassinami well with the suit the way the game never was one phrase that was voiced in all parts of the Nothing is TRUE, everything is permitted
And so all is well and I vote
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed: Revelations

S
Sergey Travkin 02.04.20

while AS and Revelations.

d
denk28 02.04.20

ACII - (Original brotherhood revelations and adventures in Spain)
t
1 love this era
2 are a young avenger who learns everything during the main game and then .....blah blah blah
3 there 2 Rome of 3 (Moscow the 3rd Rome)
4 Ezio remembered me better than other characters, he is somehow more humane
PS/ the way symbol asasinov a sign similar to the masons

N
Neuntoter 02.04.20

Assassin's Creed revelations

Z
Z01-Ange 02.04.20

Assassin's Creed 2 is the Best, not boring as the first part. And all the others hurt in the second part is similar.

T
Treshcore 02.04.20

Oddly enough, but the Revelations! I constantly wonder: like, the worst part of the series, it started Assassin's Creed call line. However, my favorite part!
And it could be Brotherhood! But it happened: I had to reinstall Windows, and due to the lack of Cloud Saves in this game, all the saves got erased. And Revelations was okay! I just played.
But not only because it saves my favorite Assassin's Creed. There is a great combat system - you, unlike the Brotherhood, are free to combine the main weapon and a weapon accessory. It turns out beautifully, like a dance with swords. Then, there is something to do, and banal checkers are not needed. By the way, I recently discovered that Janissaries can just kill with my bare hands! Four or five shots - and send the strong guard of the knockout game!
At one time this game was the third part. But it ended when I wanted to re-take her English voice acting. However, I threw it :). She ought really to go again.

h
hischnaya ten 02.04.20

Revelation

S
Sergio0707 02.04.20

Assassin's Creed II

H
Ho1yDiver 02.04.20

Part of the series that I liked in descending order:

The first part of the franchise was the original and is perceived separately from the others with a special love for her pros and cons. So, you can simply put aside, since the next games still left her in another step)

AC 2 -I love Italy and that says it all. Developers with commendable thrill and skill conveyed the atmosphere of those times by presenting a young and inexperienced boy-typical-young-Italian is gradually becoming a seasoned master assassin.
AC:B became a worthy continuation of the story and therefore is next on the list.
AC 3 - a new setting, the character, the new chips and complete the story of Desmond miles *type on one level with the brotherhood (=*

AC:R - (needlemouse text provided by the author of this work and by this in particularly susceptible individuals can cause an acute popabol with a nuclear explosion, so I write in caps, IMHO (= ) is the worst of the parts, at the expense of gameplay, which is intentionally stretched so stupid with exhaustion from a finger side missions,without passing,which lost important buns (as an example: in order not to undergo dull tactical minigame tower defense you have time to fiddle around with recruits until they can become the heads of the tower). And all this is seasoned with poor control (playing on gamepad logitech chillstream), repelling bugs and no less disgusting game design of some levels. And overall, the plot is trite, such as square, and dragged only the interest on the fate of Altair (which is developed further than Ezio, as the game was a cartoon, where he revealed the fate of Ezio). Literally, made her doprejte for the end credits, clearly deciding more to this representative series not to return.

d
daulet.96 02.04.20

3 and 4