3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
extruder 02.04.20 09:33 pm

Thanks for the"gifts" RockStar (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I went today online to complete daily quests and received the gift of it. I dreamed about this weapon. Seen in a dream. And finally became the proud owner of these unique guns. I'm happy.
32 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Dmitry Disaire 02.04.20

extruder
they come che the dream?

I
Ilya233 02.04.20

The_Disaire
Free is always better)

G
God-Cerbin 02.04.20

The_Disaire
do you even know what sarcasm is?

S
Sprintin 02.04.20

still thanks for the free HERMOSA!

D
Demon59901 02.04.20

Of MKII would be a four-day winged ?

S
Satann 02.04.20

Got a new car for 0 and took 500pcs ,like so ...

T
The Dmitry Disaire 02.04.20

God-Cerbin
Oh calm down it was sarcasm))))

v
victorzh 02.04.20

Tried to buy the Hermes for$ 0, but got the message unable to make a purchase. Tried several times in the half hour interval.

r
roryrem 02.04.20

Also bought a free of Hermes, at the end - 535000((( play recently. Left 300000((( goodbye bin (((

t
t830x 02.04.20

victorzh

I bought and satunin it without problems half an hour ago

Y
Yurko Trucker 02.04.20

roryrem
The same dog did. We threw the rocky

r
roryrem 02.04.20

Yurko Trucker
It may come back...

A
Anymatrix 02.04.20

t830x
Same ) Day came, he was sold somewhere over 535k dollars. Went today - got for free! )))
Get ' em while it's there! )))
PS: and now I want dirty swore ( the Money deducted ( And sell Hermes will not work, only to give away for free. Generally rocky explicitly asking to have their ratings massively zaminusili. After updates a mission to the Russian version does not normally run in English you have to switch. Download steel just endless, even if you play with friends on an empty server. I have the feeling that they game did not tested recently. And the story of the Hermes - just the last straw. Of course there is a chance they will still return the money, but knowing prophets - this may not happen, or, for example, offers as a compensation for something else for free. I am against cheating, but in this respect there is a wild desire to cheat yourself of money and even don't give a fuck if banned.

v
vadim.postnikov 02.04.20

Anymatrix
Thank you for the info
and then one day well, not as transakcija not passed

A
Anymatrix 02.04.20

vadim.postnikov
Please! See how rocky will behave in this situation...

S
Sam_FisherPG 02.04.20

Also written off money for free Hermes, and on both characters, the transaction when the purchase fails, and the money was written off, the first character I first did not understand where the money went, but, doubt about free cars, switched character's and got a free ride again to check, so the money was written off after the release of the Internet, when you enter the amount there was already another. Lost 700000 1100000 left, I certainly relate to it easier and the ass is not lit, but still not nice from the prophets to be present under the new year, and on the server log is simply impossible, of 20 minutes included. In General sadness.

e
extruder 02.04.20

Explain the arguments for me that you cons? What's wrong?

S
S.t.e.n 02.04.20

extruder
Minus, ' cause you're ancient Uzi and not Beretta said ticks....

e
extruder 02.04.20

Rocky just kidding, anyway, it looks like they don't care at all. I don't need their gifts. But if you decide to do something nice, give something worthwhile. They seriously think that someone is using this machine? The one in the screenshot. This despite the fact that there's a Special carbine. Why not give it? Well, or a heavy machine gun? And that sniper rifle? Once bought and forgot. Give Heavy a sniper rifle. Why this garbage, which is not possible to get rid of? Then to give this, it is better not to give. And about Hermes. When I created this topic it was not on sale. If they say it's free, but when buying is removed -500 to that. 500 K. not such big money.

Y
Yurko Trucker 02.04.20

extruder
For someone who earns honestly this is a lot of money.